What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 11:56 pm

His apology caused her heart to feel a twinge of happiness; with closed eyes she offered the ivory haired male a smile. Now that she sat beside Soma her gaze swept to the blades of grass that danced with the breeze; her heart was racing as she was trying to piece together what parts of their relationship were in need of great mending. “Soma. No more secrets with me. Please. I hate this, I hate you leaving me in the dark….” She whispers turning to look upon him with her amber hues burning with fierceness. “Soma, you have to trust in me. You can’t keep doing this. Keep those who care about you in the dark.” She adds grabbing hold of his hands. “I love you Soma. I want you to know you can trust me. You can confide in me. Let’s start fresh. We can start again, strengthen our relationship. We can be so much more than what has become of us…. Start with me and I’ll start with you….” she exhales to the other trying to get him to agree to her request. The words parted from her lips so easily; they were almost natural. Mina reaches out to cup his cheek gently; she thumbs it gently her heart picking it up its pace. Gently she placed her forehead to his for a moment keeping him close to her.

Crimson hues watched the two from a distance as Algrim stood behind a pillar; he was adorned in a simple suit with a frown pursed to his lips. For the first time in a long time he found himself in prayer. He was praying for Soma, and for Mina. He wanted the two to live a long life with one another; to love one another and be with one another for the rest of their days. To have what was robbed from Elisabetha, from Mathias, and his darker counterpart. Algrim lowers his gaze to his gloved palms; for being a god he often found himself powerless in many situations. But perhaps, for once in his immortal life the deathly being would take a chance. Even if it meant he gave his life, permanently for the boy in the distance.

Soma Cruz. Once Mathias and once Vlad Dracula Tepes. Two sides of the same coin; both had become a friend and ally. Both had given something to the dark being, it was something he relished. Emotions, a taste of… humanity… Algrim tilts his head slightly watching the pair; a twinge of jealousy surfacing in his heart. God seemed to enjoy this a little too much, giving these two countless chances. When would Algrim have a taste of love? When would he be free of this cursed existence. The voices never went away; he could never be free. But, they could. He wanted that for them. He wanted his friend to live the life he could never have. Algrim’s fingers curl into a fist, he would do whatever it took for his friend to have a normal life. Swirling away he disappeared from the small park in which the two were.

----

The blonde paused noting her husband’s sudden freeze in movement; concern washed over her immediately as she looks to her beloved.“Alucard? Is something the matter?” she inquires curiously with a brow lifting; the door swung open as Julius and Yoko entered the room with a frown and looks of concern coming to their features. “Marion is missing! We sensed demonic energies afoot!” Yoko gasps out to Genya with her blue hues shaking slightly. She paused seeing the scene before her; a twinge of pain struck the Belnades witch’s heart. Seeing Genya with another woman, with his jacket on the ground and slightly disheveled futon. It pained her knowing that his heart truly belonged to another. Yes, she had Hammer but a part of her always loved Genya.

Julius frowns deeply stepping further into the office with a grimace, he clears his throat looking between the three. ”There is something happening to this city. Genya, I am tired of keeping it quiet but something isn’t right. I am not sure if its another occult or what. But there’s dark forces at work here. And we have to send out some numbers and figure out what it is.” he expresses with seriousness in nature. Maria turns her attention back to her husband placing a gentle hand upon his shoulder.

----

Frost hue gems stare up at the night sky as the ebony haired woman leaned against the railing; the sound of the waves echoed in her ears as she tried to gather some train of thought. She had been accosted by the king of hell himself; he revealed to her that it was his fault that Stefan had been the way he was centuries ago. It was because of him that her world turned upside down and it caused the descent of her son. It had brought chaos into this world and it was all because of that demon. Shira paused in her thoughts when she felt a familiar presence; the ravenette spun around to look upon no other than Lord Xander Rowe. His features remained strong and handsome as they had been centuries ago; he had become a vampire like Mathias had.

Roughly eighteen to twenty years ago she had encountered Rowe for the first time since her awakening in the year 1999, so much occurred between the two. She thought she could trust him; especially after not knowing anyone or having anyone from her past. The two had a brief relationship; the two rekindle a flame that so many of Wallachia was certain had been between them centuries ago. Out of the brief flame came Soma. Knowing his feelings on children; she ensured the two parted ways with her returning to Wallachia to bear her beloved child. She had not expected to ever see Xander again. “X-Xander?” She breathes his name an uncertain brow rising, with her guard now heightened she approached the vampire.
---

A pained whimper parted from Adele’s lips at the gripping of her hair; Char lifted a brow watching his brother’s behavior. Marion, the once doll like girl truly held Samael’s heart. It was strange; almost envious he thought with a bemused smirk creasing to his lips. “I’ll release your little hellion if you wish to dare confront father on the matter.” he purrs a grin coming to his lips as his fangs began to elongate and glow a sapphire hue. His eyes starting to darken as the grin growing began to become distorted.

----

Blood trickled from the magenta haired female’s jawline as she refused to give the king the satisfaction he was seeking from her. Another spear pierced her flesh as he pushed it into her through the side; a chuckle parted from his lips as he left the spear into her side before vanishing from view he then reappeared with a small contraption that he placed upon her fingers gently. With a sick grin he began to twist the small torture device; not only did it began to twist her fingers but it slowly began to pull at her fingernails. A pained shrill escaped her lips as her eyes widened; tears stung the corners of her eyelids he then moved behind her with a sickening grin come to his lips as he held up a judas pear. Sliding up the white robe he adjusted it slightly, he chuckled as he pushed it into her arse piercing her flesh. She releases an agonizing cry as he slashed her in her walls; the tears were pouring now. Shakily she lowered her head as she began to sob quietly. “You still wish to love my demon son. Well, your folly will cost you my dear.” He purrs out to her as he lifted his boot and kicked her in arse striking the judas pear. Marion knew if she survived she would need a healer’s touch. Marion whimpered Samael’s name; this triggered Zalim as he came around and kicked her harshly in the jaw. Marion’s lilac hues twisted up to meet his cruel gaze. She prayed to the gods that she would not lose her will; she did not want to lose herself. She wanted to free herself, but how…..
Back to top Go down
https://stainednight.rpg-board.net
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Soma smiled and held onto her hand in his. She would forgive him. And he could give her what she wanted. No more secrets. He would tell her about the Suicide Forest, and since it was Mina and not Arikado or Julius-san, he would tell her about Mathias. And maybe she could help him with the situation. ”Okay, Mina. I have been going to the Suicide Forest to clear out evil spirits and monsters from the area. Kinda like how your family does cleansing stuff for people but a bit larger scale I guess. But you’ll never guess what else! You’ll think I’m crazy, but I swear it to you, Mina, I’m totally not making this up. You know my necklace? That one I’m SUPER attached to? The one that Graham’s soul absorbed into when I defeated him at Castlevania when I tried to destroy it? Well, There’s another soul in the stone.. Or in me..? I haven’t figured that part out yet. His name is Mathias. And I’ve been trying to find a way to let him pass on and not be stuck to the stone or my soul.” he says, shuffling a little closer to her, “I’m sorry I haven’t been as honest with you as I wanted and needed to be. I was scared of getting Arikado or Julius-san involved. They don’t really… Understand me like you do… And I got scared of them finding out and sealing away my powers or something. I need to be able to at least keep up with you Mina… I don’t have a lot going for me except for you… You’re my life, Mina. And I love you more than anything.” He finishes, bringing his lips to hers again, but this time deepening the kiss slightly, placing his hands gently on the small of her back and gently pulling her a bit closer to him, “... Mina…” he says quietly when their lips parted and kept his hands gently around her.

-------
Arikado pulled quickly away from Maria, using his magic to quickly clothe himself and out of the bed. Without thinking, he grabbed the collar of Yoko’s outfit and lifted her from the ground, ”Marion?! What do you mean?! I have to go find her. Where is Adele? Oh for all- Why did this have to happen now? Maria!” He says, placing Yoko down and turning to his wife, ”I know it’s far too soon to ask of this, but I need your help. Marion isn’t anywhere near capable of being by herself and Adele is still very much a pup. Belmont,” He says looking over to the aging hunter, ”I will begin to investigate myself tonight. For now, contact Hammer and the other jurisdictions. Priority is finding the location of Marion and Adele. I’m sure they have stumbled upon whatever evil is enshrouding Tokyo. Yoko,” he turned to her once more, ”Contact your sister. I’m sure she will be able to help from headquarters here. Her spirit tracking will definitely be useful in finding them.” He says swiftly as he adjusts the tie around his neck and moves quickly from the office. He was responsible for Marion and Adele. Marion was only human because that was the last thing he had used his powers on before sealing them away. Adele was trusted to him while he was still in his slumber. His goddaughter, although oftentimes he thought himself undeserving of caring for a pup. Especially since he had sealed away his transformative abilities. If things were truly turning as bad as the Hunter had been insinuating, Arikado would have to once again become the Vampiric Prince. Become himself again, instead of this safe husk of his former self. As long as he could ensure the Vampire side would return slowly as to not risk losing his control to his darker side. The side that had almost killed Maria and Richter. Only Maria was able to pull him from that intense darkness then. He would ensure that would not happen to him again.
Back to top Go down
http://ariatenshihime.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 12:33 am

Mina blinks a few times hearing the other reveal what he had been doing this entire time; she was not at all pleased with the news he revealed to her. How could he be training in a place like that? She wore a frown as he continued to reveal to her; a gasp escaped them when he spoke of Mathias. Mathias? Like the man from her dreams? Mathias was the husband of Elisabetha Cronqvist. But, Akui knew about Mathias. Even had dreams of Mathias’s life. So, how could Mathias’s soul be in the crimson stone? Mina was so bewildered by that part. What was going on here exactly. All of thoughts wild thoughts began to fly away at his kiss. Mina places her hands upon his face thumbing it gently; she returned the kiss deepening. She offers him the brightest smile. “I love you too, Soma. But, Mathias? Are you sure? Akui, mentioned that he’s been having dreams about Mathias Cronqvist. As have I. Mathias Cronqvist, was the prince regent of Wallachia in the time of the crusades. And he was Elisabetha’s husband. She and him; they were so in love….” She exhales to him looking down for a moment with a frown coming to her lips. “I guess I should tell you now, but I have been these dreams. Ever since I was little; after doing some research I am starting think they’re memories of a past life. At least that’s what Akui and I have concluded.”

-------
Yoko was taken back by the response of Arikado; she releases a gasp as he began barking orders. Julius turns to leave the agency when the door shattered through as Adele broke in. Her fangs bared as her claws struck the Belmont in the face. He releases a frustrated growl as he leaps back quickly. He draws forth his blade twirling it. “Oi! Arikado! Your pup has come home!” He snarls as she lifts up with her hand striking up the desk slashing it in half. Maria and Yoko both released gasps watching the silver haired half-bred destroying apart the agency. Maria stepped forward with concern washing over her; this was Adele. Her goddaughter. “Adele?!” She cries out to the half-werewolf whose eyes glistened red; her gaze twisted to look upon Arikado who she began to snarl the most. The werewolf kicked off on one of the desks; with her elongated claws she began to try and attack the very person who had been caring for her since her awakening.

----

After the kiss broke Shira places a hand upon her hip with a brow lifting. “Oh, really. You only now sense my grief? My frustrations, my hardships. I was just attacked by the king of hell himself. And he revealed to me that everything that has happened was all his planning.” She hisses to him as she shakes her head. She was never one who could be fooled easily. “If you truly ever cared about me; I would be able to see it in your eyes.”She sighs as her thoughts returned to that of Soma with a frown. “Soma…. Got upset that I couldn’t…. He’s changing, I yet again fail my child.” She whispers turning her back slightly to the vampire.

----
Zalim’s gaze twisted upward to look upon his son and his gaze narrows only slightly. “Well, well my son has arrived~” He purrs with a grin coming as he pulls Marion’s locks roughly forcing her to look upon Samael. The tears still streaming down her cheeks; a gasp escapes her lips. “Samael!” She cries out his name as she tugs slightly at her binds; Zalim sneers cruelly pulling out the judas pear roughly causing a shriek of pain to escape her lips.
[/color]

Last edited by The Scholar on Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 1:24 am

Soma blinked a few times. Akui? Who was Akui? Wasn’t he an old classmate at the high school. The son of a single mother, like Soma was. Though Akui seemed to blend that dark aura of his better with society. Or maybe society liked him better cause he looked normal. He didn’t stand out like the white hair Soma had been born with. A twinge of jealousy rushed through the young man. Mina had been spending a lot of time with this Akui. Was he the one she went to the amusement park with? Even Mina’s mere mention of Elisabetha replaced that jealousy with a twinge of disgust. This Akui knew of Elisabetha? Did he want to change Mina? Soma would never allow it. Mina was his. His light. His salvation. The thing that brought him back when the darkness swirled uncontrollably inside him. ”I think Arikado mentioned something like that in his lecturing. That people exist today that are sorta similar to people who existed in the past. Like I am, remember? Maybe you and I were something in the past, Mina? And that’s why I need you so badly.” he said as he moved his hands to the laying coat at her sides. He didn’t like this Akui. Not one bit. Even the name of the young man brought a rotten taste to his mouth.

-----
Arikado lunged to the side and rolled slightly to hop back up to his feet. He looked over at the others, “Belmont, Yoko, Maria! Get out of here! I’ll take care of Adele. Find any traces of Marion. Go, Go!” he ordered quickly as he frowned. There was an all too familiar essence around Adele. One that he didn’t think was possible. The power of Samael. He grimaced slightly. This would prove more difficult than he had hoped for. He couldn’t contend with Samael’s magic when he himself was magically influenced to be a bit more human than Vampire. He needed to pull Adele away from the agency. Before she, others, or the building got damaged. He grabbed the Alucard sword from it’s position and, despite remaining sheathed, Arikado brought his mother’s sword between them held back Adele as well as he could. If he could wear Adele down with superior defences, she could be worn down enough for him to restrain and start freeing the halfling girl from the demon prince’s control.

He continued to block her attacks, even though some of them brought him to stumble back and need to catch himself or getting a few cuts from her claws and his body smashing into chairs and other desks and tables. It was hurting a tiny bit but he needed to wear her out. Even though that would take hours, he had to. Adele was his godchild and he had already failed protecting her again. Just another few hours to hold her off before her human durability should start to wear her down.

Then he could use the small bits of the blood magic and vampire powers he had left to send out a few bats to hunt down Marion.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Mina’s smile remains as she listens to Soma’s words she thumbs his hand gently; she nods to his words. “I think we’re linked Soma. I really do; I think we may have been something in a different life.” She responds to his words; she rubs at the back of her neck thinking about it now. But, Mina couldn’t help but wonder if she and Soma were linked to one another through a previous lifetime. The auburn however wondered more about Mathias Cronqvist; she had more questions than answers these days. She knew she would have to start digging for the answers she sought for. Mina scoots closer to Soma hearing his words; she places her head against Soma’s chest for a moment. She loved him; she wanted him to know how much she loved him. Mina kisses Soma on the lips before wrapping her arms around his neck loosely. Mina looks him in the eye for a moment. “Would you be mad if I asked us to spend the night together?” She whispers softly to him sweetly, a faint blush comes to her cheeks thinking about it. After being away from him for so long; she kind of just wanted to spend as much time with Soma as possibly not even thinking of how improper it might appear. But she wanted to spend time with Soma; she wanted to remain with Soma.
-----
The silver haired half breed continued her assault the now mostly human prince; her eyes glowed crimson from their normal star color hue. She wasn’t letting up on her attack; with a spiral kick she struck at the Alucard blade right as he brought it up to block his side. She sent him back a little bit before skidding back; her fangs bared and a snarl emanating from her lips. Kicking off on the floor she smashed through more furniture; Maria remained at the doorway not wanting to leave Alucard behind to fight against their godchild. “Alucard!” She exhales his name with worry; her concerned gasp brought Adele’s attention onto her.

A vicious snarl escaped her lips as she leaps off on another broken piece of furniture and races towards Maria with her nails extending further. Maria leaps to the side narrowly escaping an attack from her goddaughter. “Adele! Adele, stop this!” She gasps; she releases a cry as Adele spiral kicks her through a nearby glass door of the agency building. Maria’s body shattered the glass and the shards pierced her flesh; the half wolf panted slightly Maria winces in pain as she begins to pull herself up. Her jade orbs twisted back to look upon Cornell’s only child as she encroached closer to the blonde.

---

Shira sighs heavily hearing his three words; they were painstakingly true and she detested it. Shira turns to look upon Xander with her frost hues; the frown remained pursed to her lips. She wondered what would have happened if she hadn’t married Stefan; what if she had chosen Xander going against her father’s dying wish. Would they have had children? Something she always wanted; but she knew he disliked them. Something she had trouble understanding; she always thought he had the potential to be a decent parent. “It does, but it hurts knowing I couldn’t pick up the signs. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had done things differently.” She sighs to him holding herself with a twinge of sadness coming from her lips. “I have failed my child once; I cannot fail him again. I have to ensure history doesn’t repeat itself. He doesn’t deserve going through that again….”
---

Disappearing from his son’s hold through dark shadows; there came a painful kick to Samael’s side as the king of hell sent his son flying into a nearby pillar. The demon reappeared in front of Samael’s face; a fist pierced his son’s abdomen. Finger slide through his locks and gripped at Samael’s scalp; he offers his son a grin as he looks upon his son with those cruel eyes. “Samael, do not be foolish and throw your life away for a girl like her." Marion tugs at her own binds; her eyes fixated on the scene before her. “Samael! Samael! Please don't!” She gasps the name of her beloved; the spears started to encroach her body of their own accord. But she knew it was the king’s magic; Marion shudders slightly as a spear grazes the side of her cheek.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Soma heard the mutters of the voice in his mind. Soma didn’t much like the way she was speaking about this Akui either, but he wanted to believe that Mina did still care for him more than this other guy. The way, at least, that she was acting she definitely still preferred Soma’s company to that of this Akui. Though he could’ve almost choked at her last question. His mom would have a fit if she heard his. Alongside the pinkish tint dotting Mina’s cheeks, Soma felt a small bit of color dot lightly against his own pale cheeks. Was she insinuating something more than spending the… No… Mina was WAY too innocent to even think of things like that. Not that Soma had thought of those kinds of things about Mina. He couldn’t. Mina was the epitome of his happiness. A beacon shining a warm and compassionate light into his life which had always been dogged with a dark cloud, with torment from his peers and extreme hatred from the parents of all around him. All he had was his mother and Grimm. And then he had Mina. And he could never even picture hurting her or taking advantage of her. He loved her.

------
Arikado regained his footing quickly and almost snarled, before Adele moved to attacking Maria. The sealed Dhampir lunged at Adele, taking her down to the ground with him. ”Adele! Enough of this!” He shouted, holding her down, before bringing a free hand to his face, and biting his still apparent fang into his thumb. Using his blood, he formed a barrier around the young half-wolf. Pulling himself from the barrier, he stood upright and grimaced, as a long lock of pale blonde hair fell over the shoulder. ”Damn…” he cursed, before he rushed over to Maria. The smell of her blood was almost overwhelming, as he began to tend to her. He knew using his vampire powers was a risk, but he had to contain Adele. And protect Maria. And as long as he didn’t need to use any more of his powers, this overwhelming need for Maria’s blood would stay restrained as he had it now.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 9:15 pm

His silence caused Mina to feel a bit of uncertainty and a frown comes to her lips; she looks up at Soma with her amber hues. "Soma? Is something wrong Soma?" she exhales; has she offended him with her request? Was it too forward of her wanting to spend the night with him? She wanted to spend time with him. She didn't want them to separate from him so soon. "Soma, are you against the idea of us spending the night together?" she inquires to him placing her hand upon his shoulder. She just wanted to be with Soma for as long as possible.
----

The half breed snarls at Arikado through the barrier but she found herself losing her energy; she stares absently at the dhampir who now moved towards his wife. Maria slowly sat up gently looking upon her husband with a surprise frown. "Y-Your hair." She breathes reaching for her beloved.

----
Shira leans up against the ledge with a frown; his words were harsh and sharp like a knife. She did not like the idea of being seen as coddling her son. She just wanted to protect him and keep him safe; do what she did for Mathias centuries ago. Be a good mother, she did not want to fail Soma like she did Mathias. She glances back to Xander with her brows knitting together. "I do not coddle him! I just want to see him safe; see him happy. I failed him centuries ago; I cannot fail him. I failed not only my son, but my father and my people!" She exhales releasing her frustrations upon the vampire before her. She looks upon Xander with pain rising in her chest. "I guess I have never truly been as strong as I thought myself to be. I bet you made a fine king after I fell into my slumber." She whispers finding a twinge of self loathing coming to her chest. Shira lowers her head the ebony waves cascading about her frame in the night. "Ignore my rambles Xander; you can leave me in your wind once more." She whispers to him; she wanted things to go back to be so much simpler.

Her son was an adult now, but she wanted to protect him still from the darkness that lingered all around. Her love for her son was so strong it outweighed many decisions. "Xander, why do you dislike children so much? I feel that is perhaps what divides us." she exhales to him a sigh escaping her lips; there had always been a strong powerful attraction between the two of them since childhood. He came from a fellow noble clan that served her father with fierce loyalty; all expected for them to be joined in marriage one day in marriage. But her father insisted that he was not a good match for his daughter; and Stefan was a better fit. But in the end she did fall for Stefan and they were wedded. But knowing now that Zalim had used his dark magic to turn Stefan's heart into darkness. That pained her greatly with much; but after his death she had turned to Xander for comfort at least. And the people assumed he had killed Stefan in hopes of continues of a romance between them. But a romance did not occur till centuries later after she reawoke from her slumber and joined the battle of 1999.

She had discovered that Xander been turned into a vampire and having someone from your past who cared about you be alive even remotely. It was welcoming, and she embraced him and the company he provided. She would have remained with him; but after she became pregnant they both drifted away. "I'm sorry...."
-----

A crazed laughter erupted from the lips of the king as he pulled himself from the cobblestone walls; his frost eyes distorting to crimson as his horns began to emerge from his skull. The demon king's hands began to glow with a blue fire as he shakes his head at his son's words. "Foolish boy! I had such high hopes for you! But ever that day you went searching for her. You doomed yourself. If anyone is a traitor here it's you. You betrayed your father. You thought you could just rise and claim my throne? I had to punish you for the crimes you committed against me; against your kingdom! You were suppose to be my successor! But you chose to be greedy! So I had to punish my greedy little bastard~" he cackles as he releases a wave of power to cause the room to quake.  

Coming from the ground were demonic roots that moved to ensnare his son; he sneers as they twine around Samael's legs, torso and arms. "My precious little son, I taught you how to fly. I saw you grow; and you ruined the perfect little family we were." he exhales as the vines began to sap some of Samael's powers and strength from his body. He began to approach his son with a gleam in his cruel gaze. "I can reunite us; we can be a family again my precious one." He giggles eerily stepping ever closer to his now bound child.

Marion's eyes remained wide watching the scene unfold before her; her heart was pounding loudly against her chest. She couldn't believe this was happening."Please! Don't hurt him!" She cries out to Zalim with the tears streaming down her cheeks; she tugged at her binds once more and released a cry when a spear pierces her shoulder. She lowers her head; her crimson locks falling about her face.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:15 pm

Soma looked down at Mina before quickly looking away, “Is there somewhere else we can go for the night? My flat is super NOT where I wanna go right now. I found my mom there and she was in pretty bad condition. She had been attacked and…. and … well…. She was raped in my place and she and I got into a fight, because I was so upset…” he started to trail off pulling his hands from her, ”I was so upset that my place hadn’t been safe for her and she was insistent on protecting me when she was the one hurt and…” tears had started forming in his eyes. He would probably forever have the image of his mother like that stuck in his head. Seeing her in such a state… Even thinking about it about made the blood boil in his veins. He shook his head and forced the tears from his eyes. ”Can we go somewhere else, Mina?” he asked quietly.
---
Arikado glowered slightly as he grabbed gently at Maria, lifting her up after his initial  quick tending. Her blood continued to smell intoxicating, but he turned his head away from her as he laid her down gently on the futon. ”For now, I’ll just have to accept it. It’s too dangerous around Tokyo to rebuild my seals, but too dangerous to those around me to break all of my seals. I don’t want a repeat of the trauma you and Richter suffered at the abandoned chapel all those years ago.” He says quietly, returning to the normal stoic tone of his voice, now that the initial threat was over. They still needed to find Marion, but for now, he hoped, once Adele was recovered he could question her as to what happened. For now, he would have to stay here at the agency and protect it and Maria from further threat while the others went on with his orders.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:37 am

Any ounce of happiness that had been in the air died in an instant; hearing Soma's words. His mother had been attacked? In his own home; that pained her heart to hear his words. Mina's gaze flick to the ground as she tried to think of where they could go; it was late in the night so her parents were probably asleep in their rooms. Mina thought about the chances of them waking up if they sneaked into her room; what if something occurred between them. Mina places a hand to her chin as she looks back to Soma. "We could rent a room in a hotel. Spend the night together; I do not think my parents would be pleased with me sneaking you into my home after all that's been happening recently." She explains to the ivory haired male; she places a hand upon his cheek and thumbs it gently. "I'm sorry about your mom. But, what I think you should do is after tonight. You should go find her, apologize to her. She loves you very much; she's always wanting to keep you safe. It was probably very painful for her; to be attacked in your son's home and then to have your son get upset with you for it? When she wanted to just keep you safe from it? She was probably worried you might try to go hunt down her attacker. She's probably off somewhere beating herself up emotionally. You shouldn't ever get irate with a victim of attack Soma. You should be more supportive; and ensure they're okay..." she whispers not wanting for Soma and his mother's relationship to become strained.
-----
Shira lifts her gaze to the vampire encroaching ever closer to her; his words remain painful and harsh. But one would assume she needed to her them; he kept mentioning how Soma was an adult now. A painful truth, a truth she didn't want to admit. She liked being relied on; she enjoyed having him depend on her. But he was walking ahead of her now; he no longer desired to hold her hand anymore. That smiling child who adored so much; how pathetic did she look to him when he found her in that state? Shira's heart tightened; she did not want to have to say goodbye to her son. She wanted him to still rely on her; she wanted to reverse the clock. To look upon that small child who clung to her; Shira realized then it was selfishness. She was being selfish and clinging onto her child; but he was an adult moving forward with his life. No longer needing her. Was it that? Was it she desired to be depended upon for all his life. His words did not ease her mindset or emotions; but with him inches away from her she stepped forward embracing him.

Shira buries her face into Xander's chest and gripped at the back of his shoulders; her hold on his jacket tightening. "I do not want to let him go. I want to be relied on; I want to be depended on. I do not want him to stop needing me. But, if the devil was enforcing his desires was it really by his decree? Soma, he doesn't want to be Dracula. He wants to be with Mina, he wants a normal life. But everywhere he turns; dark forces are at work trying to force him back on the path. And I just want to protect him from that...." She exhales she felt defeat; did she do a decent job raising him? Was he strong enough in will where he would succeed in resisting the darkness that dare to ensnare him constantly?
----

The devil's form began to distort from that of a man as he began to change ever slowly; his voice was now deep and guttural. "Samael, you tried to usurp me instead of being patient when it was time for you to take my throne. I had plans for you, such high hopes. You were suppose to walk the earth and cause chaos; my precious little prince. I do not know why you decided to rebel. As for your brother he wasn't planned. I will never let you go again; and if that means using your little girlfriend then so be it." He purrs approaching Marion withdrawing a blade from her body; she cries out and lowers her head. "My dear, you love my son don't you." "Y-Yes...." she whispers fighting back tears and pained whimpers. "Would you sell your soul and become a demon like him? Would you join our ranks?" he inquires his gaze flicking over to his soul with a devilish grin
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 4:12 pm

Soma tried to smile slightly. He had ruined this little meet-up by bringing up the things that were stuck in his mind. His mother was hurt and he had reacted badly. Was it because he blamed himself slightly? His mother had been hurt and humiliated in her son’s own home. And Soma had reacted, not like her child, but as someone who thought she would be safer back in Romania. But Mina was right… He had hurt his mother and he would have to apologize to his mother, as Mina had suggested. But for tonight, maybe he did just need Mina. But a part of him went against his initial control. Soma knew that Mina and he had loved each other. And some primal instinct deep down in his core that wanted to feel her. A part of him wanted to wrap their bodies together. Feel her, hear her pant and moan beneath him. But those things would be far too forward and he didn’t want to risk upsetting her or hurting her.

And since the attack on his mother was still fresh in his mind, perhaps it was best that he didn’t pursue that instinct. He would go and find his mother in the morning, after they both had the time to collect their thoughts. And he would hope his mother would forgive him. All he wanted was for his mother to be safe. And apparently that had been an issue.

He definitely still needed to calm himself down to the whole situation.

"Yeah, we can get a hotel room. And reconnect. I don't like being so distant emotionally, let me make it up to you." he said gently.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 4:55 pm

The auburn haired female helped Soma to his feet; holding his hand Mina leads the ivory male to a nearby hotel. She orders them a single bedroom; something comfortable as well as affordable. The pair were given the keys and she led them to their room; opening the door revealed small studio like room behind a sliding door was a queen sized bed. It was covered in red sheets and had sakura petals on the bed. Mina felt her cheeks brighten as she glances up to Soma as she closes the door behind them. Mina scratches at the side of her cheek mildly; staring up at the ivory haired Mina's heart began to race a little bit. She hoped he wouldn't be offended or freaked out for her actions. Mina turns to him completely and wraps her arms around his neck loosely connecting their lips together. She gave a gentle tug as she steps backwards not breaking the kiss; subtly hinting that they should head over to their bed.
-----

A heavy sigh escapes Shira's lips reluctantly listening to Xander's words; they did not ease her aching heart but they were a harsh truth. "I understand your words even if I am not fond of them." she whispers to the father of her son. An ally and once friend; a brief lover too. Shira looks up to Xander with her frost hues. "I suppose I should return to my apartment for the night. And tomorrow I might as well reutrn to Romania....." She sighs to the vampire; still not releasing her hold on him.
-----

The demon king paused hearing his son's words and releases a cackle; he was pleased to hear this. He began to undo the doll's chains watching as she falls forward; she curls into herself slightly as the king begins to use his magic to heal her of the wounds he inflicted upon her. Once the serious wounds left her body he turns to his son with a wicked grin. "You please me with your words my son~ I'll spare your little girlfriend." he purrs as he approaches her once more; he pauses when he senses something strange within her. "interesting~" Snapping his fingers he releases his son."Take her home and return to me in three days time. We have much to discuss." he informs his son as he began to return to his human like form.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:51 pm

Soma’s heart raced when her lips connected with his. It was like she had read his mind. He did want to have such things with Mina, and she MOST DEFINITELY was interested as well. He gently moved her, laying her on the bed gently. He pulled back from her long enough to pull his white coat from his shoulders and dropping to the ground around the bed. He had started letting whatever instinct he had dictate his next movements. He moved his lips down her neck and let one slightly shaky hand trace down her side. He started to run his hand gently under her top, before trying to gently tug it off over her head, while still running kisses over her mouth, cheek and neck. His lips had stopped a few times at her neck, lightly grazing his teeth over the side of her neck a few times. He ran the light nipping of his teeth down to her shoulders. He knew he wanted to show her how she meant more than his life and world to him. He needed to prove to her that he never meant to hurt her.

But the thought of her having been going places with another guy. A guy, Soma could only assume was from the school they had gone to. But he had never heard Akui’s name before. If they had gone to school together, and the person knew Mina, How had Soma not known him? He knew all of Mina’s friends, even the one’s who told her stay away from Soma. But not this one… Where had Mina met him? And even more pressing… Did Soma sound like some possessive ex, thinking so pressingly about some guy who had been hanging around Mina?
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 4:22 pm

It was happening so swiftly she now laid beneath the ivory haired male; the heat was rising within her body and her heart was beating loudly against her rib cage. It was almost surreal that this was finally happening; not only had they just confessed how they truly felt for another. But now they were preparing to prove to one another that the words spoken were more than just words. Mina's fingers twine around his black shirt; she rolled it up gently her fingers trace up his abdomen feeling him and his physical form while removing his shirt. Her breath hitched as she looked upon him; he was handsome and he was in love with her. He was sweet and compassionate; she adored him. She wanted him to know that; she smiles looking up at Soma with her amber hues. She cups his face and pulls him back down towards her to connect their lips together. She deepens the kiss, her hands slide from his face to his shoulders where she held onto him. A hand slips up through his ivory locks and she grips his locks. Breaking the kiss she exhaled his name; she began to plant kisses along his jawline and neck.

-----

The offer was tempting, extremely tempting the ravenette looks up to the man. She contemplated it for a few minutes; before a smile purses her lips as she reaches out to trace his jawline. A brief thought passed her mind, what if she could convince him to stay and try to be a part of Soma's life. It was a brief thought; she would have loved the two of them to remain together. To have raised their son together.; to have had that for once in her life. That would have been bliss; she had always wanted an ideal marriage and family. She sighs slightly as she thought about the past; she recalled the times that she sneaked out of the castle to spend time with him. If she had a childhood sweetheart it would have been Xander. She remembered the few times they had been caught. Her father would be so enraged with her sneaking out at night at tender ages; unaccompanied swimming with Xander. Shira held onto the vampire closing her eyes briefly; however she pulls herself from his hold. "That sounds rather nice actually; yes let's head back to your place for the night." She responds with a smile looking into his eyes.

-----

Lilac gems look upon the young demon weakly allowing him to cradle her injured form; she purses her chapped lips leaning forward she places her head against his shoulder. The tears she had been weeping were dried up. "I-I want..... Master..... Arikado....." She whispers to the young demon prince; her right hand gently places itself upon his shoulder where she gripped at him. Her body was in so much pain; having a human body did not protect her from the harsh tortures. When she was a doll, being shattered into many pieces was painful but tolerable; she could handle it back then it was only emotional pain to deal with. Marion closes her eyes trying to take a breath; her lungs ached she needed tending to. His father only healed the most serious of her injuries. "S-Samael.... Please.... Don't serve..... him..... Just.... Stay... Me....." She forces out to Samael; Zalim approaches the two with a wicked chuckle as he leans forward. He places a hand upon Samael's other shoulder and leans into his ear. "You were intimate with her..... Weren't you~?" He sneers with a wicked gleam coming from his form.  
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Soma felt the rise of hunger flood his system. Something he hadn’t felt since the castle. When Graham’s soul was absorbed into his body, and a part of him had come to realize that, somehow, he and Dracula were one and the same. The young man could hear her heart racing in Mina’s chest, and the instincts were changing from the desire to make love to her, to those not-so-foreign feelings bringing forth a hunger. Perhaps a Hunger that he was not entirely unknown to. He followed the voice in his mind, as his teeth scraped the crook of Mina’s neck and shoulder. It filled him with a rush, something that felt wonderful, through the very workings of his system. It seemed to pull him into a slight daze as his slightly sharpened canines scraped small puncture wounds in his Mina’s neck. Despite the quick thought that the metallic taste of blood would bring him out of it, a surprisingly sweet few drops of the red substance were lapped onto his tongue. Somehow, It was delightful. Delicious and just the slightest bit familiar. Like something he had desired before, but did not have. Perhaps it tasted so sweet because of the generations of Shinto priests and Priestesses through the Hakuba family, but after pondering it as he continued to graze and nip her neck to draw forth the slightest bits of blood further, wouldn’t her holy blood normally help protect her from being bitten in the first place?

It was unlike anything he had ever tasted before. The smell was similar to the infuser that Arikado would often let sit in his teacups before he would drink whatever tea it was that he would drink.

And the young man found it to be something he didn’t dislike. But he knew the second Arikado found out about it, he would have to go under Heavy observation again. And he HATED being under observation.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 6:44 pm

A twinge of pain grew deeper when his fangs sunk deeper into her flesh; the once blissful moment was turning to one of disarray. Mina's fingers grip Soma's shoulder blades as a small cry escapes her lips; brows knit together as her heart began to race. Something wasn't right; why was he? She could feel her blood being lapped up and siphoned from her body. "S-Soma........" She whispers as she felt his hands slide around her waist and forcing her closer to his form. Soma was feeding from her, he was drinking her blood. But, why. He hadn't lost himself, had he? Mina closes her eyes as her heartbeat began to quicken. She had wanted him to make love to her. With the quick movement of her hand she struck Soma harshly across his face; before kneeing him in the stomach which forced him off of her. Sitting up slowly she places a hand over the nape of her neck; she could feel the blood trickling down her neck into her collarbone. Tears stung her eyes; she turns to look upon Soma with her amber hues. "S-Soma, why..... Why did you bite me?" She whispers; her heart still racing what was going on with Soma. Why couldn't they just have a blissful moment with one another? Mina closes her eyes and takes a needed breath. "What's going on with you...."

-----

The frost eyed queen watched the vampire make his way to the ocean's water; she took a small inhale of breath before following after Xander to the shoreline. It brought a wave of Nostalgia to her; she recalled a time when she was roughly sixteen of age when she was certain she was falling for the young lord to the Rowe household. The pair had sneaked out of their homes and met up with one another; they went to a nearby lake where they had swam together till their fingers wrinkled up and the water made them shiver. Where the only true way to warm was to huddle close to one another as he wrapped his heavy cloak around them. A smile creases to her lips as she opens her eyes; using her magic clothes transformed themselves from her normal clothes to a royal blue spaghetti strapped night gown that hug her curved form and caressed her thighs. She began to wade into the water and swim over to where Xander was. The water was cold and fresh; a sure way to wake someone up. She now stood a few inches away from him; she reaches up to caress his face gently. "It brings back memories; doesn't it...."
-----

The king of hell releases an eerily gleeful laugh as he yanked his son back slightly with a sharp tug of his ebony hair. "I'm going to be a grandfather, how beautiful. Oh this changes things Samael.... I'll let you return to your little world above with your little woman." He purrs as Marion curls into Samael's hold; she gripped onto his shoulder and buries into Samael's chest. She grips him tightly; she wanted to go home. She wanted master Alucard; she wanted to be surrounded by those she loved. Zalim releases a pained cry which caused Marion's eyes to sweep over Samael's shoulder to take in no other than Charlemagne with demonic clawed hand piercing through Zalim's chest. His frost hues glowed with disgust and hate. "Take your woman and leave Samael. Return to the world above and get her the help she needs." He commands with a snarl.    
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Soma sat up quickly, holding his hand gingerly to his reddening cheek, confusion written throughout his pale blue hues. His lips were stained with red and it was only when he instinctually licked his lips quickly with his tongue did his eyes grow wide. He had tasted blood from Mina. This was the first time he had ever tasted the blood of another person. A human. He was going to be in so much trouble if Arikado or Julius found out. But even worse, Mina was crying. Because of something that came over him. Something he didn't think he was still capable of. He backed away from Mina, something almost akin to fear present now in his eyes. The realization came quickly. He had hurt her. He didn't even know why he had done that. Was there something actually happening to him? Maybe it WAS time to talk to Arikado about all of it. He made a mental note to go by the agency later on and talk to the secretive man. "Mina... I'm sorry.. I don't know what happened... We'll stop and I'll head out... I should see Mr. Arikado... I think now that there may be something wrong with me... I'm sorry, Mina." He said quietly as he rose to his feet. He needed help. If he was the one hurting Mina, he needed to seek Arikado's help.
-----
Placing his phone quickly back into his pocket, he glanced over to his resting wife and trapped goddaughter. What in his mother's name was happening in this city all of a sudden? Whatever it was, the former prince would find out. He grabbed a small blanket from a drawer at the bottom of his desk and laid it over Maria gently as he left.

Arriving at the hospital, he learned what room Marion was in and almost rushed to the room, coming quickly to a stop outside the room. Samael. The demon who had been a part of his childhood home. He had assumed that the demon had been destroyed, or at least sent back to Hell when Soma destroyed the castle before. And he was with Marion. He almost let out a slight snarl but he caught himself quickly and walked into the room.  Even with having sealed most of his powers away, the recent breaking of one of the plethora of seals he placed on himself years ago, as evident from the now existing blonde streak in the black hair he had, his powers were only a slight trauma away from breaking the seals back to how he had been born. He did move past Samael, making the mental note to do some research as to how he had come into being again, but Arikado's main attention right now was Marion. One of the few friends he had as a child. He would play with her when he wasn't reading or practicing making medicines or toying with the odd ingredient or so. "Marion..." he mutters slightly, sitting down on the side of the bed. What happened to her? It was terrible looking. He couldn't leave her connected to his father's magic, but by making her human, she was mortal now. And he had accidentally made her vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Amber hues widened watching him withdraw from her; from the bed. It made her heart tighten;
swiftly she rises snatching his wrist and cups his cheek . "No! Soma, no.... Please, it's alright. I was shocked and nothing more. Please do not leave; we're finally together. I have been without you for too long. I want to spend the night with you." She expresses trying to convince him to stay; she did not want him to leave her. She wanted to be with him; not too mention it would be a waste of the money on the hotel room. She looks up at him and offers him a weak smile. "It'll be okay Soma. I'll be fine...." She says trying to convince him to stay with her. She connects their lips together gently; trying to ease his feels with soothing words and gentle gestures.
----

Marion's lilac hues flutter open upon hearing Arikado's voice at her side; her gaze sweeps over to him she offers him a sweet yet weakened smile. "Arikado.... I'm sorry.... I let myself get kidnapped by Sama's papa. He hurt me real bad. But I'll be fine! ..... I just need time to recover...." She expresses trying to remain strong for both men in the room; her eyes twisted back to Samael briefly she did not want him to yield to his father. She wanted both men to be free of the chains that bound them. They mirrored one another in a way; she wanted both men to be happy and to live their life to the fullest. Marion offers Samael a smile as well. "I'll be fine Samael...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse :: Roleplays-
Jump to: