What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:14 pm

The cat's tail swayed back and forth as Algrim looked upon Samael with his hues; he mewled in a rather annoyed manner almost grumbling. He remained stationed in Soma's arms; his eyes watched the archdemon carefully. 'Be careful Soma, you are looking at the archdemon of chaos This is Samael; a marquis of hell and the entombment of Castlevania.'Algrim informs his young friend rightfully; he wasn't exactly sure what Samael was hoping to gain besides his dark lord.' he warns his beloved adopted son; he did not want Soma getting hurt.
---

Mina listened to Akui's words and offers him a sweet smile as she shook her head slightly. "No, no it's fine Akui. I would rather not dwell on the matter. I do not want to remain a saddened state.I appreciate your concern. It's reassuring. Um, would you like to do something with me?" she exhales as she wipes away a tear from her eyelids. She rose from her seat at the bench as she tucks back auburn lock behind her shoulder. She hadn't realized her hand was still intertwined with Akui's. "Do you want to go with me somewhere? Perhaps an amusement park?" she inquires trying depserately to come up with things to get her mind off of Soma. The subject of her current depression.
----

Maria thumbs his face as she looks up to him; he kept breathing her name. He was in shock. Rightfully so."Alucard. Please, say something other my name. I am sure you have questions." She sighs out to him pulling over to the castle as she takes a seat upon the cushioned seat. She wanted to reassure him everything would be okay; and that she was here to stay. They could be together again; they could be happy once more.

----

Ebony locks framed the face of the young woman who stood in her son's flat; she was rummaging slowly through it. She was in a way straightening up his apartment; but she was searching for clues or answers that could aid her in discovering the cause of her son's strange behavior. She was not about to let history repeat itself. She would die before she would let that happen once more. Her son was her world. She had to ensure his safety; his happiness. She pauses when she feels a dark presence; she took in the scent of cigarette smoke. Turning around she met his fierce frost hues; he grins sinisterly as he his gloved hand reaches out to cup her face. "My sweet corrupted Eve~ You are looking rather ravishing today. Are you looking for something in particular." he exhales as he pressed her against the kitchen counter. Shira's similar hues darkened to that of an rising storm. "What do you want?" she demands as he looks over her with a slight desire; Shira Cruz whom he knew better as Vasilisa still maintained that beautiful look to her.

She truly was a queen. He had always found her to be enrapturing; she had evaded him for centuries. He had hoped to steal her upon her death bed and bound her to hell centuries ago. But she placed herself in a magically induced slumber. But alas he found her once again with her awakening; this family her clan. What beautiful little puppets they were to him. She had been perhaps the most intriguing aside from her son Mathias. It was his decree that the young man had fallen; and the descend of his mind had been so beautiful. He stepped forward before putting out his cigarette behind her on the counter. Shira scowled together as he placed his other hand upon her hip rather possessively. "Your son to return to his birthright~ For him to return the reign of fear and darkness; to bring about Armageddon once more and serve as my beautiful prince and antichrist to this plagued world." he hums as he slides his hand past her cheek sliding into the soft macabre curls. He crashed his lips against hers in a hunger. A demanding desire, a lust to taste her. Shira's eyes grew wide as she quickly placed her hands against his chest; with a quick blast of powerful magic she sent the demon crashing into the coffee table.

Her eyes began to glow a frost hue as her ears began to glow ever so slightly; he rose from the broken coffee table chuckling as he looked upon her with a lust for her power and form. "And here he thought his battle had been with god. I will destroy you for all you have done against my family. Prepare to fall at the hands of the Queen." she hisses as she flicks her hands as vines began to grow and twine itself around the silver haired demon. He cackles pleased with the fight that was ensuing; his own eyes glowed as he listens to her words. "You may be one of few who can rival my power my beautiful Ice Queen. But alas, you too shall find yourself kneeling to me. One chance to accept this proposal of power and join me at my side. Your powers are being wasted upon that filthy agency. Come, reign with me in hell." He offers; her eyes narrowed slightly as she began to conjure forth an ice shards ready to impale him with. "The only way I'd ever end up in hell with the likes you is through death!" she counters; her words only caused him to gleam loving it. He broke free from her temporary imprisonment; swiftly he began to vanish as the ice shards came raining down on where he once stood.

Blood chains wrapped themselves around her beautiful form and pulled her to the wall; her form crashing against it harshly causing her to cry out. He practically pounced upon her form; he pressed himself close to her as her cheek was now harshly forced against the wall. "Oh my sweet Vasilisa; I have had power over you since before your marriage. You truly are my bride. They were not lying when they called you the devil's bride~" he purrs into her ear as he pulls on her sleeve exposing her shoulder to him; he began to place kisses upon her neck as she squirmed and struggled against him. His words were like a rugged dagger carving into her flesh; it was his fault. It had truly been the work of the devil that her life had shattered centuries ago. "You really need a new hobby if you get off on causing centuries of chaos surrounding one family." she snarls as his hand other hand slid around her waist trailing upward to cup her succulent breast. With a harsh yank of her hair he shadowed them into Soma's guest room and forced her upon the bed.

Using his dark magic chains quickly twined themselves around her wrists chaining her to the bedpost; his eyes glowed as his horns began to emerge. There was four of them and they were like that of a ram's; Vasilisa's heart felt a sudden twinge of fear as she looked upon the devil who looked at her in ways that made her feel vile inside. " I planted the seed of lust inside your husband so he would desire anyone but you; I wanted to ensure you belonged to me. My beautiful Elven queen, descendant of Pan. Your body; your brain; your powers everything about you made you the perfect one. Only you could bear the child destined to bring about a great reign of darkness and terror. You were destined to be the mother of prince of damnation; the dark lord. Even centuries later you bear him again. It's your fate. The fate I bestowed upon you. I planted the thoughts in your mind; I guided you down the path to use a demon to get the child you were denied. You couldn't go about using that alchemy of yours; oh no that would have been too easy. I wanted to have you become tainted; using Magnus was perfect. The moment you tasted his embrace; you were hooked and bound to us." he hums as he tore at her clothes watching her struggle was arousing; and the way she glared at him. Delightful. He watched as ivy began to grow along the walls. He used his magic to activate the dark chains power; Vasilisa released a pained cry as her arms felt like they were being set aflame.

Hearing his words they made her feel disgust and hatred; he removed his attire from his form revealing his muscled bareness. He stood around six two to six three; his silver hair pulled back into a loose ponytail. His frost hues piercing and cruel; ascending onto the bed he loomed over the powerful sorceress as he connected their lips together. His hands wandering her hourglass form; spreading her legs apart he positioned himself between her. Vasilisa couldn't believe that this was happening; but to hear it from another's lips. To hear that all occurred in her life was because another ensured it; it was painful. Her life had been stolen and robbed of what it should have been because of the Devil's decree and despite all their attempts it had been in vain. She felt robbed; she felt hatred that she had been blind to what was truly occurring centuries ago.

Struggling against his binds she felt helpless; she was never the type of woman who called upon another for aid. Like her sons she was far too prideful for that. He penetrated her and began to ravage her body; stealing her of another thing that was dear to every woman. Her dignity; her honor. He was staking claim over her body. Like she was a prize, like she was something he could own. She releases a cry as he pushed deeper into her; striking her in her weak spot. She couldn't believe she had been overpowered by him. She hadn't even had the opportunity to truly battle against him; but when you're the devil would you really give your enemy the window of opportunity? He hums in pleasure as she released cries and moans from her lips; his hands wandering over her as he pressed deeper and deeper into her. He had no intentions of letting up on his assault on the mother of Mathias and Soma; oh good heavens no. He had waited too long for this chance; he had plans for her and the rest of the group.

He would ensure his plans would succeed........
Back to top Go down
https://stainednight.rpg-board.net
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 12:20 am

Soma looked between his cat companion and the stranger he just learned the name of. Samael. The name sounded right in his head, perhaps even the name at the edge of his mind that he just couldn’t quite remember. The man was a demon, though, even if he didn’t see it right off the bat. But the stranger had mentioned another who had the same stone. That was impossible. The Crimson Stone was the only one. ”I’m afraid you must be mistaken, sir. My stone is a one of a kind and has only once had a sister stone. But I had heard rumors that it was destroyed many years ago…” he finished looking over the man once more. He knew about the Dark Lord. It only made sense with what Grimm had only just told him. The back of Soma’s mind wanted to jump at the chance of learning what else this creature could teach him, but he was already getting himself in enough trouble just learning from the man’s soul in his necklace.

”I’ve heard the story of the Dark Lord once or twice. My employer is intrigued by it.” he said. It wasn’t completely wrong. Arikado had told him about the War of 1999, and even though the mere mention of Dracula’s defeat made Soma’s stomach roll in disgust, Arikado had told him what It had meant to him, since Soma was Dracula’s second chance. And to be perfectly honest, he DID kind of work for the agency, since Arikado had been spending so much time training him to do what the agency had done since 2000.

The thought of it only made Soma start feeling a little worse. Arikado had Believed the Agency would be where the young man would shine the most and within the recent months before his secret training, Arikado had even almost opened up one or two little facts about himself. Like how he grew up preferring sweet tasting things over things too sour or too bitter. It was fascinating to the young man that someone as outwardly cold and stoic as Genya Arikado would have a sweet tooth.

The white haired young man looked back to Grimm for a moment and frowned slightly, looking back to Samael, ”You sound like there is more you wish to say. Is there?” he says in a slightly more serious tone. He was curious, hesitantly curious.

----

Akui looked down at Mina and smiled, ”I would love to go somewhere with you, Mina. Wherever you want that will help you feel better.” He says with a slight grin. He did enjoy that Mina and his rival were spending less and less time together. It made it much easier for the candidate to sneak his way into Mina’s affections and steal the beautiful priestess away from the man.

----

Arikado had been dumb stuck, for lack of a better word. Her name had been the only thing on her mind when he saw her. She was still as beautiful as he had remembered her being, in all the dreams the pseudo mortality from his sealed powers had granted him. In the mild blood-recession hallucinations he had occasionally when his powers had started to decrease in strength for too long. He had still seen her. But now, she was in front of him in the flesh and all he could mutter is her name?

He never was one for romantic quips or affectionate whispers. He was surprised for a bit that she had even recognized him with his extremely different appearance.

”Who brought you back and for what reason? How much do you remember? Maria, I’m sorry for how I had left things between us….” He ranted slightly, his nagging emotions taking over far too much at the end and his voice hitched slightly on the last word.

He had missed her. He had missed her more than any other that he had outlived. And now she was back. But why???

Back to top Go down
http://ariatenshihime.deviantart.com/
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:41 am

The priestess offers the ravenette a warmer smile as she looks up to him with her amber hues.
"Why don't we go to Tokyo Disneyland, it will be fun. Or we can go to Vania." She inquires to the taller male; she hoped her suggestions were good ones. Right now; she really wanted someone to spend time with her. She was feeling very lonely and it was hurting her, she wished Soma wasn't pushing her away. Even if it wasn't intentional it still hurt; and it wasn't just Mina he was pushing away. He was doing to everyone who cared about him. Which is why she knew she should stop moping about it; for her sake she had to start focusing on her otherwise she'd wallow in this sadness and worry for the ivory haired male."It can be like a date." She adds with another quick a smile; she realized what she had said rather quickly. Her cheeks brightened slightly; did she really just say that to the raven haired male? She hoped he didn't take offense by it; but why had she said such a thing in the first place. What about her feelings for Soma? Were they fading? Or was her depression simply getting to her? She hoped it was simply her depression.
----

The blonde thumbs the paled one's cheek ever so gently as her jade orbs looked into his dark garnet like gems; Maria knew this new appearance would something she would have to get use to. But she had a feeling she could do it. His apology kissed her heart and she felt her smile soften. "You are more than forgiven my love. I too am sorry for what happened; I should not have acted in such a fashion. Forgive me? And as for who brought me back; it was Aleksander. He said something about making amends or at least getting you to forgive him?" she exhales to her husband as she places her other hand upon his thigh gently relaxing it there; she found his form so loving and she wanted to embrace him further.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Soma looked up at Samael again. Yes, he knew what Algrim was and had even fought against him once. He was still hesitant to have Grimm around him anymore. Hearing Samael’s words had him questioning. Had it been Grimm that had stolen Soma’s most prized physical possession from him? Especially since Grimm KNEW how much the item meant to the boy. Whenever his mother had tried to take it away from him when he was small, the child would throw fits and take it back. Grimm knew this, but he still was the one who took it away?! Anger had started to seep within him momentarily before he took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. ”And what of you, Samael? I’m sure you know quite a lot about Dracula, Death and perhaps the others as well. Are you against Arikado-san as well? Like all the candidates and cults have been? And what of Marion, Arikado-san’s secretary? No one has been honest with me except for Mina. And I’m starting to get sick of it. I’m starting think I should just get Mina and go away. Somewhere where no one will follow us. All I need is Mina.” He ranted, continuing to grow slightly more angry with every sentence. He leaned down and placed Grimm on the ground, and looked back up at Samael, ”I don’t know what kinds of issues you and Grimm are having, but I don’t think I want to be any part of it. I’m going home.”He finished before shoving his pale hands into his coat pockets and turning away from the demon and death god.

Why was everyone trying to be around him now?! If it hadn’t been for his mother and Mina, the world’s cruelness to him would have helped him grow into a bitter man. And it was almost happening to him nevertheless. But either way, perhaps it didn’t even matter now.

---

Akui smiled. Thankfully his plans were working well. Thanks to Soma’s incompetence. He wraps his hand around Mina’s and smiles, ”Of course, Mina. I’d love that.” he says gently.

----

Arikado reaches up and places his hand over hers on his pale face. Her hand was warm on his cold face, and closed his eyes, taking her scent in gently. He had missed her more than he had ever thought he could miss anyone that wasn’t his family. Aleksander. That name again. The vampire who hated the dhampir’s entire existence. He wasn’t quite sure that what Maria had recited was the truth, but for now, he had no other reason than the vampire’s hatred to suspect otherwise.

His back stiffened slightly when he felt her hand rest on his thigh. This feeling had once again become unfamiliar to him. Usually she would perform some of these odd behaviors if she wanted…. Acts of affection. As much as he missed her, he wasn’t quite sure that after such a long time, that things would go back so quickly to how they once were right away.  
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 12:38 pm

Algrim's eyes narrowed at the demon and hisses in displeasure. "Step down Samael; I am warning you. You leave Soma alone!" he growls as he turns around chasing after Soma trying to keep up with the upset boy. "Soma, wait up!" he calls out to the boy; a silver haired young girl emerged from the bushes; she possessed golden hues. The girl wore a crimson cloak that concealed slightly over her elongated ears. "Soma! Hey, Soma. I am so glad I found you! I sensed a dark and powerful presence coming from your flat.... I sensed your mother's presence there too. And Mina; I saw her with some guy too! My heightened senses revealed they're going on a date!" she exhales to the young man. Adele Crescent was the daughter of the blue crescent moon Cornell; she was the goddaughter of Alucard and Maria. She was the agency's eyes and ears; she was the one who would go sneaking around to gain intel for Arikado.
---

Mina led Akui to the bullet train that would take them to Tokyo Disneyland; she sat beside him and found herself in deep conversation with the young man. The train ride would be a bit of a long one; but she didn't mind it. It felt nice having someone be beside her. As the young woman spoke with the young man; she found the subject of reincarnation coming up between them. More in particular her reoccurring dreams; and how he reminded of the young man in her dreams. "My dreams they have an ebony haired man; his eyes are like the calm before the storm.... He's handsome and intelligent; and he adores the girl in my dream so much. He makes her heart race; but like these dreams it's like I am Elisabetha" she exhales talking to the young man as he revealed her dreams to him. She wished she could be revealing this stuff to Soma; but he had been well avoiding her along with everyone us.

Both men reminded her of the man in her dreams; Soma's eyes reminded her most of Mathias's. But Akui himself; there were aspects about him that made her think of Mathias. Were these dreams that of a past life? She had been doing research into the matter more; but without Soma around she felt in a way lost and almost abandoned. But Akui was here; and he seemed to genuinely care for her well being. The pain in her heart that Soma was unintentionally causing made her feel such unhappiness; a feeling she despised so much. She hated feeling such emotions; she just didn't like it. She wanted Soma to be there for her; she wanted him to return her feelings. Feelings she thought he had for her. But it seemed something else was more important than her and his friends. Mina's fingers remained intertwined with Akui's as she looks up to the young man and his indigo hues with a small smile coming to her lips.

----

The chains burned at her wrists as he gripped her hips ravaging her body; claiming the young woman as his property filling her with his sin. Shira tugged at the chains as the pain rose in her chest; the devil's hands wandering her form made her feel disgust in her body. She closes her eyes and her brows knitted together; what had she done to deserve such horrors? The devil himself had revealed that he had been behind it all. Behind her husband's lecherous and barbaric ways; she felt the tears trickle down her cheeks as he pound into her. He kneaded into her breasts as he suckles on her breasts; he indulged in his desires with Shira.

---

Maria's hand remains on Alucard's thigh as she connects their lips together once more. "Alucard. My beloved husband; I have missed you so much. Can we reacquaint ourselves? I know I have only just recently returned; but I have missed you so much. I need to feel your arms around me once more." she exhales; she wouldn't deny it she missed him dearly and missed his touch after centuries of being without him who wouldn't miss their husband.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Soma had looked down to Grimm first, before Adele popped up practically in front of him. At first, he narrowed his eyes at her until she had mentioned his mother and Mina. Mina…? On a date? With whom? To be quite honest with himself, Soma was already starting to feel betrayed. After everything he was doing to protect her, she was starting to date someone else? Even though he’s been pretty clear with his feelings for her, she was now getting involved with someone else? Heartache had started to wash over him and he felt tears almost starting at the corners of his pale blue eyes. ”Adele. I’m gonna go check on my mom. Please go keep an eye on Mina for me.” he said as he started off again, without taking the cat with him.

------

Akui smiled at her the entire conversation. She had dreams of Mathias Cronqvist where she herself was in the position of the well-loved Lady Cronqvist. Akui’s suspicions and research into his draw to Ms. Mina Hakuba turned out to be completely correct. Mina and the Dark Lord’s beloved… The women were one and the same. He slowly started sharing with Mina the things he knew of that life, not everything of course, but enough to hold her interest. He knew, with Soma being what he was, that the boy would share some extensive dream-like memories with Akui.

He had spent years ensuring that he would be charming, even if his enchanted violin playing had to be used to ensure it. Enough to win over the people that had hesitations about him. His mother had used her magic to do the same. Enough that her intelligent and prosperous son was well-liked by everyone around him. So to not have the negative life that Soma had. Perhaps even pushing some of the bad karma that being born as a “Dark Lord Candidate” would give back to it’s main possessor, Soma. If the boy had off-ed himself when he was a child one of the candidates could come around and claim his untapped powers for their own and then become the most promising candidate.

Soon enough, Akui would claim the rest of Soma’s life and powers when he would defeat the ivory haired young man.

-----

Arikado relaxed into the kiss before stiffening up again at her words. He thought so. He still thought it was quite a while too soon to re-acquaint their bodies. But she seemed to have different ideas. He had to mention at least to himself, that the thought made him feel a bit shy at first. Yes, their bodies had often intertwined back after they had had their not exactly holy matrimony. But, He was unsure how things would be as of now… Stressful “babysitting” for years had filled him with confusion and turned his wishes away from having a family with her even more...
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 12:13 am

The devil was quick to depart from the woman's side when he sensed the young man entering his flat; the devil purposely left Shira where she laid chained to the bedposts; he wore a sickening grin as he disappeared from the boy's home. Shira laid there with her eyes closed; her pride aching along with her body. She heard the sound of the door opening; she sensed him. Her son; the child she adore so much. The treasure she valued above all; pulling at the chains they rubbed against her wrists. She fought back the tears as she felt ashamed that this had happened and her son was about to find her in such a state. What would she tell him? That she had been overpowered by the devil? She couldn't feel this way; this pain etching in her heart. She opens her as the door to the room opened and she looked upon her son. "S-Soma...."
-----

Mina was surprised; shocked and intrigued when she began to learn about the memories Akui began to tell her. His memories; his dreams they corresponded with hers. They mirrored one another; there were details she had left out but he filled in. It sent shivers down her spine; but none the less their time at the park ultimately made her feel better emotionally. Mina now found herself walking alongside Akui as they made their way back towards her home; him having offered to walk her home. Mina looks up to Akui for a moment and offers him a smile. "I appreciate you going to the park with me. Spending the day with; it made me really happy Akui-Kun...." she exhales sweetly.
----

The blonde now rested against the bare chest of the ebony haired male; Maria felt at peace and content being with her beloved once more. Maria lifts her head slightly to take him in once more; she loved him so much did he ever know truly how much she adored him?
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 7:34 pm

Soma walked forward for a time in silence, heading in the direction of his home. Thoughts of Mina raced through his mind, even as he had heard his newest friend speak. Mina was with someone else? What about them?! Weren’t they something sincere and honest? He almost felt the tears rolling down his cheeks there. Mina meant EVERYTHING to him, and now she was practically pushing him aside? Not only that, but his mother was hurt? What the HELL was Arikado and his agency doing that they were allowing people to get hurt…. His MOTHER might have been hurt in his own home!

He decided he would have to try and make his mother go back to Romania. Obviously being there wasn’t safe enough for her, if she risked getting hurt here. So much for her being there for him.

When he arrived at his home, his found it a mess. “Mom?” He called out before walking to his bedroom. Upon opening the door, his pale blue eyes fell onto the sight of his mother chained and bound to his bed, bruised and naked. “M… Mama…” He said quietly as the anger slowly continued to creep through his veins. He picked up a blanket from the ground as he walked into the room, slowly, forcing his feet to move past the shock. He tossed the blanket over the form of his mother and he brought out his pocketknife to start scraping it’s sharp blade across the chains that held his mother to the bed’s frame.

”Mother… You’re going back to Romania. I want you to go home.” he said with a slight darker tone inched it’s way into his voice.

Why did God hate him so? Tormented both awake by the peers who called him the “Second Coming of the Devil” and asleep, many dreams filled with watching death and the world around him falling apart into darkness. The identical women dying in his dreams, over time, had come to look closer and closer to Mina. He would wake up screaming foreign names instead of Mina’s at times, until Grimm padded in and his mother would use her magic to try and push those terrible pains from his mind.

He hated God. God had no love or compassion for anything. Not if he would curse Soma’s mother with the sadness and guilt of having the obviously evil child that his peers would call him. Sadness and Guilt filling her days, and Worry keeping her up through his nightmares when she could have had a normal child. Not him.

The people closest to him were getting hurt or he was losing them. He just wanted it to stop. He wanted this pain to stop. He wanted Mina. He wanted to take Mina and go far away where no one else would exist in their world. Where it could just be the two of them, and she would love him for what he was. But no. She was off with some other guy. Mina must not love him anymore.

As he cut the chains holding his mother, he knelt in silence, his blue eyes staring narrowed at the chains that held his mother, as his pocket knife resonated with a dark energy seeping through it’s blade. “You’re going to go back to Romania.” he says harshly as the chains fell loosely to the ground and evaporated. He stared coldly at his mom and stood from the bed, knowing that she would probably take him in her arms and pat his head, telling him that things would be okay.

Well no, things weren’t okay. And he didn’t know when they would be again.

-----

Akui smiled down at Mina gently again. Things were going well, better than he had imagined they would. She would be with him and need him soon enough. He still needed to play the understanding friend for a little longer first. ”Of course, Mina. Anytime you need to hang out, You know, to take your mind off of anything stressful, just let me know. I’ll be free anytime and anyplace.” he says sweetly.

Only a little longer, Soma Cruz. Soon, I will be the Dark Lord and you will be nothing more than a pitiful corpse…

-----

Arikado wasn’t quite sure what had drove him to accept her advances. Was it just as simple as missing her? Could such intimate things really be based on something as easy as that? Just missing her voice and smell? Dreaming of her image? He ran his hand gently through her hair as he looked back down at her again. Were such affairs of the heart driven by such simple things?

Was this the feelings his father had felt for his mother? Such a bittersweet longing that made the already slow eternity pass by ever so much slower. He could wish that Soma and Mina reconciled so his parents could have a life together that wouldn’t end in strife and genocide.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 pm

The macabre haired woman sits up slowly casting a spell to bring forth clothes upon her flesh; her eyes swept over to her son with a frown pursed to her lips. She sensed it; there was no doubting it. His dark energy was far too close to how it felt when Mathias entered his descent; only difference was she wouldn't descend with him. "Soma, I do not want to return to Romania. I want to remain here with you. Being far from my only child is something I do not want; I was overpowered by a demon. I am not as strong as I thought I was, well no I wasn't given much of a chance to fight." she sighs looking to him with a faint sense of sadness.
----

Mina looks up at Akui before nodding to his words as she looks into his eyes. She was grateful to have a friend; especially since her dearest friend had been the cause of her suffering recently. With his avoidance,
she missed Soma. Maybe if she just talked to him they could sort things out? She didn't want to feel this way anymore. She hated the pain. However she forced on the smile before the man now "Of course! Perhaps we can hang out again this weekend?" she suggests to him with her brows lifting slightly.

---

An ivory haired being appeared behind the raven haired demon who stood before a beaten Adele; the she wolf was panting heavily as her long nails raked at the earth. A black leather collar appeared around her neck with an ebony crystal dangling from it; Adele releases a cry as she sits up tilting her head back her crimson hood falling from her silver locks revealing her unique features ever more. Her eyes widened as the sudden binding power start to course through her body; her fingers twitched as they reached for the collar. She releases another pained whine as her eyes began to shift back and forth between gold and crimson as she tried to fight against this subduing contraption. "A-Arikadoooooooooooo" she falls forward once more as she curls slightly into herself gripping at the earth as the pain raced through her veins, her silver locks fell over her face as her breathing remained labored until it smoothed out. Slowly she sat up revealing crimson orbs as she looked upon Samael; her face now colder and crueller.

The figure behind him chuckles grinning from ear to ear amused by the sight. "Collaring half breeds are we, brother?" he hums his eyes falling over the young halfling with amusement glearming in his eyes.  
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 11:05 am

Soma looked at his mother with a cold glint on his pale eyes. He frowned deeply, the pain rising in his abdomen. Had she really decided pleading with him would work? ”Did this demon ever attack you in Romania, or is it only when you’re here trying to look after me? Mom, I’m an adult now and I have my own things to worry about. I don’t want to leave the apartment every morning worried that something is going to come into my home and attack you. I need to go find Mina and talk to her. I can’t be worrying about you.” he said quickly as he turned  away from the woman.

Things seemed to be descending fast. Perhaps it would be best to cease his training sessions. Beg Mina for forgiveness for his distance, and beg for her to come back to him. He needed her. He could apologize to Arikado-san and Julius. Things could go back to the way it was before.

Who was he kidding? Could things even get back to normal? Was anything in his life even normal?

------
Akui smiled at Mina gently, pulling himself from his thoughts quickly. She was going to be his. Soon enough. Things were progressing much faster than he had anticipated. It was wonderful. ”Of course, Mina! I’d love to spend time with you! As much as you need.” he said gently, linking his fingers in hers. Even if Soma was inadvertently helping Akui’s plan advance, he couldn’t just rush things with Mina. She would be suspicious if he used his powers to charm her too quickly or too many times. She wasn’t ignorant. She would pick up on it if he weren’t careful.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 11:30 am

Shira felt the pain rise in her chest as she used her magic to dress her in a royal blue dress that was around the neck and backless. She approached her son with a frown coming to her lips. "Soma, sweetheart. I will be alright; I am a strong woman. I could have defended myself better if I had been given the opportunity. I will not leave you alone in Japan; but I will give you some time to calm down. I'll see you soon my child." She exhales coming over to him and kissing his cheek. She holds him close to her for a moment; kissing his forehead. "I love you Soma...."
----

Mina's smile grows once more hearing his exclaim and eagerness to spend time with her once more. Mina brushed back her auburn locks as she took Akui's hand into hers. She gave it a gentle squeeze. " Great~ I'll give you a text. You have my number yes?" She adds with a curious brow; Akui was nice and he was trying to help her feel better too. And; he listened to her. He listened to her about her dreams; the dreams that she now believed were memories. Memories of a past life; and he mentioned about a few of his own dreams. They were connected; even she felt that. But she felt connected to Soma too.
---

Charlemagne watched the scene play out before his eyes twisted to meet his brother's crimson hue; his brow twitched slightly at the play name his brother used. He scoffs slightly as his combat boot kicked slightly at the ground; he shoves his hands into the pockets of his trench coat. His eyes narrowed slightly. He clears his throat "Father is on the prowl again. I sense him; he's causing chaos once more. You wish for the return of Dracula; but what about your little love? Are you really going to use her to see how it benefits you? There is a lot of things going on, my brother. I want to help but at the same time I do not...." he exhales with a roll of his eyes.  
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Soma could feel his blood start to run cold in his veins. A strong woman?! she says, right after being accosted and raped by a devil? What kind of fool did she take him for? He wasn’t a child, and she blatantly disregarded his request, refusing to leave Japan. When she held him, he did not return her hold, staying stoically still to her displays of affection. ”Go.” he said quietly.

He had started losing Mina. He had failed to protect his mother. Why couldn’t things just go back to the way it was before he had first been pulled into Castlevania? Things had been so much simpler and safer back then.

----
Akui smiled at Mina and gripped her hand, ”I do.” he responded simply. Mina seemed to start seeing the bond that the two of them shared. Now he just had to made sure he and Mina’s bond surpassed that of Mina and Soma’s bond.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Shira, dismayed and hurt by his words found herself sighing heavily. She thumbs his face once more kissing him and telling him once more she loved him. Shira, reluctantly departed from the apartment leaving Soma alone with the scruffy black cat who looked up at him with mixed feelings. His ears drew back slightly as Soma's cell phone went off, it was Mina's ringtone he recognized that cute ringtone anywhere. He averts his gaze slightly before scratching at the back of his ear for a moment. He looked to Soma expecting him to answer. It was the man's love; he adored the girl to no end. Perhaps she wanted to see Soma, wanted to talk things over him. They needed to talk to one another; Algrim rubbed at Soma's legs arching his body as he rubbed against the leg.

Mina sat on the edge of her bed kicking her feet gently; once Akui had left her shrine Mina was quick to head inside and head to her room. Her heart demanded her to try and get in contact with Soma, a sinking feeling fell into the pit of her stomach. She releases a heavy sigh as she listened to the dial tone continue to ring in her ear; she gripped at her sheets gently biting her lower lip she began to chew at it. 'Soma, please pick up. We need to talk...' she thought to herself, she gripped at her phone gently.

"I miss you....." she whispers revealing to herself what was aching and tugging at her heart. She missed the ivory haired male; she wondered if they could reconnect. Perhaps he wasn't training any longer? Maybe he was free. Maybe he would want to see her? She wanted to see him. She needed to see him.
----

Maria sits up from the futon her long blonde locks tumbled about her frame as she reaches for his black suit jacket; Maria's gaze swept back to look upon Alucard with mixed feelings. A smile comes to her lips as she reaches out thumbing his face gently as she kisses him on the lips. "I love you so much Alucard. Let me stay with you; let me back into your life. I can adjust to the times; I can help you with what you've created. Or I can even just remain retired. Just please, I want to remain with you." She exhales to him as he sat up as well; Maria feared he may try to return to the death's door. But she wanted to remain with him, she needed to remain with him. She paused thinking about Aleksander, was he really doing this out of good of his heart?
----

Charlemagne shrugs his shoulders slightly keeping his gaze upon his brother; he looks at Samael with a smirk. "Calm your tits, Samael. It's so irksome when you get all hot and bothered the way you are doing now. The reason I do not think its wise for me to get involved is because I'd rather not be killed. Because really, while I enjoy having an army it was not pleasant watching them be killed and then whipped in the face by the vampire killer by a drunkard. yeah, not my cup tea. Sorry to disappoint, but then again I've always been the disappointment." He exhales to his brother as he looks upon Samael tilting his head with a small grin coming to his lips.
----

The magenta haired doll paused in kicking her feet at the desk; she sense a dark presence washing over her. Her eyes swept over her shoulder to see nothing, she felt a sweat drop trickle down her cheek with uncertainty. She rose to her feet gathering up her belongings; she writes a note saying she was going to lunch. She slips outside and sighs heavily rubbing at the back of her neck. Zalim appeared before her with a wicked grin; reaching out he grabs hold of her snatching her from the agency's doorstep stealing her away with hopes of using her to his own advantage.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Soma paced back and forth in his flat after his mother left the building and ran his hand frustratingly through his ivory hair. He had noted Grimm’s appearance and frowned, He didn’t feel very much like the god-of-death-turned-cat’s company right now. He snapped out of his temper when Mina’s ringtone played through his phone’s speaker. Romanian band “O-Zone” with a song he used to listen to years ago, “Despre Tine”, A song about the longing for a loved one that had been gone from their life. It was one he gave to Mina years ago, but was worried that his affections for his best friend might be seen too soon so it helped him be able to smile every time Mina had called him and it was in Romanian so he could believe that Mina might not know the meaning of the lyrics to it. He walked over to the phone and took a deep breath, pushing back the anger that almost made the blood chill through his veins. The ringtone, as always brought a slight smile to the young man’s pale face. He picked up the phone, A decently high-tech phone with a cute and slightly fluffy necked bat charm that Mina had gotten him when they had graduated High school. He had gotten her a small red panda keychain that held small green leaves and had a tail that could swing around as it was moved around.

Knowing it was Mina, and that she HAD been on a date with another person just this day, he looked at the phone for just a few seconds trying to decide whether or not to pick up. After a few moments of deliberation, Soma flipped open the phone and clicked the “talk” button. ”Mina?” he says quietly, ”Before you say anything, I want to apologize for my behavior recently, I’ve been… well… I’ve been an ass.”

-----
Arikado looked over his long separated wife a feeling he thought was gone the moment he found out that she had died when he was in a slumber. Longing. Something he had thought he would never feel again. Hearing her requests though made him worry a bit. The agency was his project, a way to continue protecting humans, one of the things his mother had cared so much about. But having Maria around him again, remembering how she would get herself into trouble and deliberately ignore his requests when it came to dangerous situations. ”Alright. But be careful this time. The last thing I need is to be worried about you while I’m protecting Mina and Soma.” he said with a frown crossing his thin lips.

----
As Akui returned home, he greeted his mother quickly before heading up to his room. He went over again to his “board of threats” and grabbed the picture of Soma from the display and smirking darkly as he held it in his grip. ”Soon. Soon enough Soma Cruz, you will only be a fleeting memory in MY Mina’s mind. She’ll be ensnared in my charms and become my eternal bride. As it should be.” he said, grabbing a small lighter from the inside of his side table’s drawer. Starting up the lighter he brought it to the corner of the picture and let the picture of Soma burn in seconds.

------
Aleksander sat upon the building facing the agency waiting to catch sight of Maria once more. She had bedded Alucard, as the vampire had thought. He could feel Lord Dracula’s essence in this city, and despite the exile Aleksander had received so unjustly due to his failure to protect that insolent woman doctor centuries ago, He still considered himself in service of his lord. The one who had turned him when Grand Boyar Mathias Cronqvist had become Count Vlad Dracula Tepes. The only ones that Aleksander placed the bitterness of his sudden departure was to that of Lady Lisa and her weak human-hearted son. The damned bastard child that so disgustingly turned against his own father. If Aleksander had been allowed the choice, he would have killed the brat when he first had the desire to kill the brat. But now, after what felt like eons, he would avenge his distant lord’s first defeat by ridding the world of the dhampir.

The one thing Aleksander did notice almost sent a chill through his non flowing blood. The Devil had been able to invade the agency and steal that dim-witted Marionette. Why, he couldn’t seem to fathom. He would have to keep an eye on the agency and see how the human-hearted prince responded to his favorite play toy being Spirited Away.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Hearing Soma's voice made the auburn's heart stop suddenly; she missed his voice and hearing it made her realize it. Even if it was him apologizing; a weakened smile comes to her lips as she clears her heart. Her fingers gently grip at her phone as she sat on the edge of her bed; her eyes swept towards the floor where her cat Artemis sprawled himself out over her bag that she had dropped on the ground. Would Soma be willing to see her? She then glanced to her alarm clock to check of the time; it was getting later in the hours but they could squeeze some time in together if he wished.  "I forgive you Soma.... I want to see you Soma, I miss you Soma. More than you realize; is there a way we can meet up? Please." she exhales to him closing her eyes; perhaps they could discuss her dreams? Maybe he had similar dreams like Akui did. She pursed those lips as she leans back falling onto bed; she closes her eyes as she lays there. "I want to be with you, Soma. I want to spend time with you again. I miss being around you, please meet me at the bridge by the big cherry blossom tree tonight." she exhales revealing more and more her heart to the ivory haired male.
----

Maria throws her arms around Alucard's form releasing a exclaim of delight; she kisses his lips once more and places her head against his shoulder. She was home, she was with Alucard once more. Perhaps now that they were together again, they could pick up where they left off. And maybe even have a child or two? He was pretty much human now, correct? Maybe he'd be okay with having a family with her now? She thumbs his cheeks gently. "I love you so much Alucard. And unless you call upon my service I'll stay out of sight. Unless you want me to join your agency?" she hums out to her beloved with a smile coming to her lips. She paused, she sensed Aleksander beyond the agency headquarters and averted her gazes gently.
----

Julius listened to Yoko go on and on about how her sister Maddie was annoyed with him for his most recent screw up. Something about no condoms? He releases a heavy yawn before rolling his shoulders gently; he glanced away from his now sister in law. He paused when he sensed the dark energy in the city and releases a grimace, he pinches his nose closing his eyes. "Do you sense that Yoko?" He questions as he looks to the witch who paused in her speaking; she glances towards the entrance with a frown. "Yes, there's dark energies forming in the city. Something was just outside the agency barrier; it felt.... demonic..." she exhales as she then proceeded to walk towards the entrance with caution.

----

Lilac orbs flutter open as the young red head took in the king of hell; she was bound in chains in a similar way Dracula had put her in when he chose to break her for her insolence centuries ago. She frowns as he chuckles cruelly looking upon her. "Hello my dear, you and I have much to discuss." He purrs out to her reaching out his hand to take her chin in his palm. The former doll spat in his face her eyes narrowing into a glare. His smirk faded into a scowl as he then struck her harshly against the back of her cheek. "Do your worst to me. I refuse to bow knee to you or do anything you ask of me. I have no desire to speak with the likes of you pathetic man." she hisses; he blinked a few times before releasing a hardy laugh finding her words humorous. He then grabbed her by the throat and began to squeeze. "Aren't you suppose to be a sweet little thing since you managed to steal the heart of my pathetic son." He snarls cruelly out to her.
----

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 11:40 pm

Soma smiled hearing Mina’s voice through his phone. He felt himself calm and the anger raging through him before ease away into nothing with just her voice. Mina had a really powerful influence over him. Anytime he was having trouble when he was small, he would use his mother’s computer in the early hours of the morning, between 4AM and 6AM, when he often found himself the most awake on days that had been hard being bullied by other children and their parents alike, so he could “video chat” with Mina in a  time that wasn’t too late or early for Mina, as it would be between 10AM and Noon in Japan; Often times this would surprise his mother, but it was less stressful for the single mother than when he would go out and take care of the bats that would follow him when he was outside. It was even better when he could meet with her as he got older…. Mina had long been a source of sanity and comfort for the young man and perhaps he did depend on her a bit more than he’d like to admit.

”Of course, Mina.” he said gently into the receiver, ”Are you sure you don’t want something a bit more fun, Mina? You already went to an amusement park today, so that’s probably off the table.” a slightly jealous tone creeped into his voice that he quickly pushed away under a slight chuckle. But perhaps that was a more romantic place than some amusement park with an old classmate who obviously liked her but she was too pure and sweet to realize such a thing. He could tell her again of his feelings for her. How he needed her, and he would prefer her not hanging out with this other guy anymore. ”I’m kidding, Mina. I’ll see you soon.” He says before hanging up the phone and looking down to the black cat at his feet before gently nudging the cat away, “Stay here. I’m meeting up with Mina.” he says as he moves past the epitome of death turned cat. He walked out of his apartment and locked the door behind him.

-------
Arikado lets out a slight restrained smile and rests his arms gently and loosely over her bare hips. He knew where her mind would be running to. His promise to her centuries ago. If he could finally become human, a stunt that he assumed he would never learn to do, He agreed if that day ever came, they could try to have a family. Children that would be spared of the cursed vampire blood stilled in his slowly flowing veins. Of course, as terrible as it was, he knew then that he could never truly become human. His vampiric heritage was something that he would have to attend with for the rest of time, despite his initial desire for either eternal slumber or the cold eternity of his beloved mother’s fate.

Of course, even sealed away, his vampiric instincts still played a significant part in his life. Every morning he would pour himself a small cup of tea and silently infuse said tea with the smallest bits of blood into the liquid, just enough to keep the seal powerful enough to keep his disguise and ability to blend into the world around him for the first time in his centuries long life. But now he was at least mostly human. And any children that he and Maria would have, he could easily seal any vampire powers away that surfaced. He could never let any children that he helped bore into this incredibly cold and cruel world grow up facing the same terrible treatment he did.

He looked down at Maria and sighed, "I know that you prefer having some hand in the things going on around you, so I won't deny you of it. If you want to be a part of the agency, I won't stop you. But with the agency, with the exception of Marion of course, Business comes first. Understood?" he says his face turnning serious again with his words. She was adventurous and it never worked before, trying to keep her out of things that he initially deemed too dangerous. Especially when it came to that damned Incubus Magnus and his attempt to use the dhampir to draw forth Castlevania and His father's damned soul, Maria was the one to pull him out of his vampiric blood overtaking him. Without her help, He probably would have become a monster and become just as bad and evil as his father had become.

----
The Vampire let loose a fanged grin before changing into a bat and flying to his current hiding hole. Belmont and the Belnades witch had started to notice darkness flooding the city. And Aleksander had no plans at this point to attack the hunters. No. His priority was finally ridding this world of the disgusting half-human vampire. And then the resurrection of his lord would surely come after that.

Long enough afterwards, of course, that Lord Dracula would not reject him for the… untimely death of The Vampire King’s useless son.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 12:13 am

She listened to the dial tone as her fingers remained twined around her phone; how did he know she had gone to the amusement park? Was Arikado to blame for this knowledge? Or had Soma happened to see her and Akui? The thought hadn't even crossed her mind that he may have seen her. She slides off the edge of her bed and slips out of her home once more; she was quick to descend the shrine steps to make her way the cherry blossom tree. She was the first to reach it and she stood beneath it with pursed lips. She wanted them to make up. And perhaps, they could rekindle more than just their strained friendship? Could they relight the flame before it would completely blow out; she turns around swiftly when she heard the rustling of the bushes. She took in the ivory haired male's form; her heart stopped as a smile comes to her lips. Brows furrowed and tears stung the corners of her eyelids, it was like a scene straight out of an anime.
Cherry blossom petals began to fall and blow about them as she ran over throwing her arms around his slender yet toned form; her face buried deep into Soma's chest. She inhaled his scent and found comfort in it.
She missed him. She missed him so much it was truly hurting. She gripped slightly at his shirt. "S-Soma-Kun....."
----

Maria enveloped his lips with hers once more as her arms twined around his neck loosely; she kissed her beloved husband he was allowing her back into his life after centuries apart from him. She nuzzled his face slightly looking up into his eyes, she offered him a small smile. "I Understand. Shall we, shall we get something to eat? And perhaps we should introduce me to your friends?" She exhales to him with mild curiosity peeking about the others who worked in the agency.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Soma had packed a small bag of snacks that he had resting in a bag over his left shoulder. Yeah, they were meant to be a peace offering, but perhaps she’d feel a little better having a little picnic under a cherry blossom like some of those Shoujo anime. Perhaps it would make this conversation less awkward between them. And he had promised himself that he would be completely honest with her. Hopefully honesty would be respected more and she won’t be quite as angry with him. When he saw Mina, he picked up his pace himself and had his arms open when she ran into them. He held her close and turned his head to rest his cheek on the top of her head. Perks of being one of the tallest boys in class when they were in high school. “Mina.. I’m so sorry.” he says as he leads her back to the cherry blossom tree and pulled off his white coat and motioned for her to sit down on it as he laid it on the ground. He sat down on the grass and pulled the bag from his shoulder and opened it up to show a variety of snacks, including a new one he found when he was scrounging through stores on his way here to find things Mina might like called Meiji horn chocolate, using a smooth strawberry flavored chocolate between two thin wafer like biscuits…

He had silently crossed his fingers beside him to hope this would help ease the tension between the two.

----
Arikado let out a slight chuckle, food perhaps, but introducing to the rest of the agency? He would have to check with Marion. See where everyone had dispersed to. He pulled himself to his feet and reached down his hand to help Maria to her feet as well. It was at that moment that he froze. He couldn’t sense Marion. Had she gone out without telling him again? She had done that once or twice and he had found her wandering around the nearby streets. He let out a slight curse and moved out of the room. No Marion. She wasn’t there, and he didn’t sense her nearby either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse :: Roleplays-
Jump to: