What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CV: The Dark Crusades.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Leon stared in awe for a second at the pyre before him. He ran over as close as he could get, holding his arm over his face to try and make out any entry point to get in and save whatever people he could. He cursed audibly as he lunged to the side, barely avoiding the falling debris from the walls. He couldn't get close and his heart lurched in anger. He needed to save them, but he couldn't get in. He unsheathed his sword from his side and started trying to move closer but the heavier the smoke got, the more deterred the Belmont was forced to be. Soon enough, he fell to his hands and knees coughing slightly. He prayed for forgiveness from the Almighty Father as he crawled from the burning church, unable to reach inside. The fire spread too quickly and he no longer heard screaming. He would have to alert Mathias what happened. He was technically the one in charge of the village. Leon would busy himself later with finding out who the victims of this terrible accident were and offer condolences to their families.

But first, he collected his breath and tried to brush off the ash that clung to his clothes, wincing slightly. He hoped that water would clean the dirt and ash from the coat that Sara had made him. He wore it so often, that it had become part of his normal wardrobe.
Using his sword to help him to his feet, he coughed once more, clearing his lungs of the smog that had entered it. He started on his way to his dearest friend's home.
~~
When he arrived at the Cronqvist residence, the building was oddly quiet. He assumed Mathias's mother was with the infant child that survived his mother. It was likely that Aleksander and Miriam were still so grief-stricken, rightfully so, that they had retired together to grieve together. He asked a servant calmly where Mathias had gone and was led to the man's "lab" as his friend affectionately called it. Leon had no mind for the intricacies of whatever Mathias and Aleksander spent so much time and effort on, preferring himself to have dedicated his path to the sword. Choosing and proving a name once he finally had the right to claim one. He had no family, as they had died when he was but a young child. He had nothing but his friendship with Mathias for quite some time, before he joined the knights at 16. Despite his friendly air, he had no other friends than Mathias until he won a title from the wars. He was a hero in the eyes of the church.
And that was enough for him for then. Until he met Sara. He didn't quite need to burden Mathias so much at that point. Sara had become his world. His heaven brought to this terrible plain of Earth. To finally bring some constant light to his life.

He frowned slightly and knocked on the door, "Mathias, my friend, I come bearing terrible news. The church overlooking that graveyard where Lady Cronqvist now rests has fallen. It appears to have been a fire that swiftly overtook the building. Despite my efforts, I could not save any of the people inside. I will find their families later and bring suitable offerings of condolences." He opened the door then and moved just past the doorway. The room was a bit of a mess, he noticed, which was unusual for his heavily organized friend.

"A bit more importantly to me, my friend, is asking about you. How are you faring? Have you gone to your child today? If there's anything I can do to help you in any way, please do not ever hesitate to ask it of me. If I can do what you wish, I shall." he said, starting to move to his friend gently.
Back to top Go down
http://ariatenshihime.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Within Adrian's room sat Vasilisa as she held her grandson close to her heart; she thumbed his cheek gently as she hummed to him. She could tell he was weak but his soul was strong; she had confidence in her grandson that he would survive infancy and grow up to be a strong young man whose heart would mirror that of his compassionate mother but possess the wit of his father. She wore a sweet smile as she looked into his blue hues, she kissed his forehead gently, "I love you Adrian." She whispers softly to him holding him close to her.

---

Cerulean hues twist over her shoulder at the sound of the door opening; she took in her father as he approached her with a letter and a what appeared to be a gift from no other than Lord Bernhard. She had heard he had to return to his home on the country's edge; she had hoped it would mean he had forgotten about pursuing her. She truly had not mean to lead the lord on; but now that Leon was back her mind was back on track; and any possible enchantment. She felt like with Leon's return she was thinking straight, her heart was on the right path. Now all the was needed to focus upon was to wed Leon within the year. Yet her father's mind seemed to focused on Lord Bernhard; even sending the Lord letters. Sara glanced over to the pile of other gifts the man had been sending. "I am insistent Sara. Lord Bernhard would be a better suitor. Please choose him." "I do not want Lord Bernhard to be anything more than a dear friend. Besides Leon has already paid for my hand and then some. Please, father understand that I love Leon. I love Leon the way mother loved you." She exhales approaching him as her heart tightened slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://stainednight.rpg-board.net
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Leon nodded and followed after his friend. He noted that his friend had obviously not been to straight minded recently, which was perfectly normal for his poor dearest friend. He wished more than anything that he could bring Sara’s friend back from the cold hands of death. That Elisabetha would once more be able to bring Leon’s beloved company when the call to arms had taken the young man away. But alas, such a thing was impossible since God had called her back to heaven. However, the image of Lord Bernhard in the old book filled the knight with dread. He knew there was a reason for his discomfort around the long-time stranger around Leon’s affianced. He was shocked however that Mathias seemed to mention such things as Vampires. They were but a thing made up to scare away commoners, weren’t they? But if Mathias was saying something of them, then they must be something that is troubling him. He wasn’t quite sure how he could help, but he would be sure to find a way.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Vasilisa's gaze swiftly fell upon her son a smile embraced her paled lips, she hadn't seen her son for a few days. "Mathias~ Come to see your beautiful one?" She inquires as she moves to hand her grandson to his father. "He's been missing you." She whispers to him with a smile; it was clear that she had was tired but she was trying her best to help provide for her son and his child. She needed this. It was in a way her escape and her way of coping; by being here for Elisabetha's son. She took note of Leon and offered him a smile. "Hello, Leon. It's been awhile. How are you and Sara? Aren't you two supposed to be wedded within the year?" She inquires sweetly.

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptySun May 07, 2017 12:12 pm

Leon smiled gently at Vasilisa. He felt so terrible for his friend and his friend’s family. To the Belmont’s knowledge, Vasilisa had quickly come to see the kind and generous Elisabetha as her own child rather soon after Mathias had first begun courting her. And from Sara had spoken in confidance to him, even though Elisabetha was sometimes intimidated by her mother-in-law, the two had formed a rather close bond. He had moved in closer to his friend and the infant child, ”Lady Cronqvist, pardon my tone, but I’m sure you must be exhausted. Please, allow Mathias and I to care for the little one while you go forth and take a much deserved rest. Oh! And please forgive me for my impertinence, Sara and I have been taking each day as it comes. She is still quite heavily grief-stricken and I’m doing everything in my earthly power to comfort her and take care of her. And yes, my Lady, We are to be married within this year. We’ve pushed it back a short time, as I would hope for her to remain as happy as we both can be on the day of our union.”

Mathias’s words still swirled around the knight’s mind. The man who had tried so hard to come between him and Sara was a vampire? A terrifying creature of the night who fed upon the blood of young maidens?! He would have to stay close to Sara. The last thing Leon wanted was to lose his beloved to this monster of blood.
-------
The infant cooed and smiled at his father, hearing the familiar voice. Reaching his tiny hands out towards his father, it was quite obvious the little blue-eyed child wanted his father’s attention and affection.
-------
Aleksander paced in the gardens of the Cronqvist castle. It was often a place where he and Miriam would meet in secrecy in the early evenings of their romantic rendezvous. Until the Late Lady Cronqvist found solace and comfort in the garden and would spend quite a lot of time there secretly learning to read, often alongside Miriam. Even though no man nor servant had gone into the gardens since the young woman’s passing, he had asked Miriam to meet him here. He had finally worked up the courage to present her with a ring that he had spent many months forging and ask for her hand. He had discussed it with Lady Vasilisa a few days prior and had gotten her blessing and warning.

But now, Aleksander would finally have prove of how committed his feelings for his beloved would be. And he had a ring he made to prove it.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Vasilisa listens closely to Leon's words before waving her left hand. "Oh it's quite alright Leon. Being with Adrian keeps me happy. It aids me in my recovery; being with my grandson. I will be fine, I thank you for your concern." She exhales as she watched Mathias and the infant share a needed moment between father and son. Something Mathias had never known. She turns her gaze back to Leon and releases another exhale. "I would not wait too long Leon. Death waits for no one, and who knows when you will be summoned for another campaign. Marry her as soon as possible." She whispers trying to push for Leon to wed his beloved sooner than later; so he would know the joy of having Sara as his wife before something were to happen to them.

---

The blonde knight slipped into the garden adorned in her signature outfit instead of her armored uniform; she glance about searching for her beloved whose side she had not left since Elisabetha's passing. However Miriam had chosen to part herself from him for a short time; only a day or two. It was time for her to move forward; Elisabetha would have wished her to. Miriam was now contemplating what she should do now; her original duty tasked by Lord Cronqvist had been protecting Elisabetha. She would have to approach him and figure out what he would ask of her now. Perhaps she could retire from knighthood? She spotted Aleksander and her concerns left her mind, she wore a bright smile as she approached him. She cupped his face and connected their lips affectionately. "Aleksander~" She hums breaking the kiss as she looked into his hues with her lilac ones. "How do you fair?"
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Leon smiles slightly at first before a deep frown came over his face, “The church where we were set to marry had burned down this morning. I’ll find another place soon enough, but hopefully it won’t take too long.” He says gently. He looks over to his friend swooning over the child and smiled slightly. It was nice and reassuring to see his friend finding some happiness from the child in his arms. He was sure he was ready to be finally marrying Sara so they could begin working on a family of their own.

---------
Aleksander looked down on Miriam and smiles. He leads Miriam over to the bench in the garden and motions for her to sit. Once she takes a seat, he moves and kneels in front of her taking her hands in his own. Both of their hands were calloused from work but his fingers always intertwined well with hers. He rubbed his thumb over the backs of her hands gently and gulped slightly. ”Miriam… I’m fine, but i have something that’s really important to me to talk to you about. For the past several years, we’ve lived and worked alongside each other and i can honestly say those years were some of the best of my life. You’ve taught me so many important things and looked after me when i’ve forgotten to do that myself. I’m in love with you Miriam and, as I’ve gotten the blessing from the Lady Cronqvist, I want to vy for your hand, Miriam…” he spurts out fairly quickly, the blood rushing to his cheeks in his embarrassment. How could he even get so flustered from him revealing the same feelings he’s felt for years? It was beyond him, but then again, before Miriam, signs of affection made him feel uncomfortable and awkward. It’s why he had become so determined to become Lord Cronqvist’s pupil and peer more than an adopted sibling in the eyes of those around him. He had become so easily flustered with Vasilisa’s affections, but he knew better than to say anything of it.

But this moment would be a moment that would forever alter the rest of his life. If Miriam agreed, they could go somewhere after marrying, nothing too far, but somewhere to offer the pair a bit of privacy without any servants or guests poking around their private times. He would still wish to be near Mathias’s side, but having a life with Miriam… A family with her…. That was quickly becoming one of his top priorities..
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptySat May 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Vasilisa smiled warmly listening to Leon's words as she nods in approval. "I'm glad to hear it. While you were away I was very concerned for your and Sara's relationship. Especially with that Lord Bernhard having tried courting her, her father became so fond of him. He was ready to marry her off the day of your return. He constantly told Sara she should accept Bernhard's wedding proposal, but Sara never wavered." She exhales as a hand came to her chin with a frown pursing her glossed lips . "Even now, her father is still insisting. While you were away he spoke that if you were to die on the lord's campaign; Sara would most definitely marry Lord Bernhard. It's like he's been placed under a spell..." she adds as she looks back to Leon before offering him a warmer smile.
"But you do not need to worry Leon. Sara loves you, and soon you will spend forever with her. And little ones will surround you. You will have a nice life with your beloved." she says to Leon trying to reassure him that all would be well between him and his beloved.

----

She watched him kneel before her and her brows rose quickly; her face lit up when she realized exactly what he was doing. Her smile grew as the tears began to sting the corners of her lilac hues, he was proposing to her. He wanted to take her on as his wife; Miriam Tarrec. A new name, a new chapter with the man she loved. "Aleksander~ Yes, yes I will marry you my love. I am so happy right now, you make me so happy Aleksander." she exhales throwing her arms around him;
they fell into the grass as she connected their lips together in bliss. She nuzzles him as she laid there holding him. Yes, retirement was in requesting. She wanted a life with Aleksander. She thumbed his cheek gently as she kissed his lips. "I love you, and I am so eager to spend my life with you."
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptySun May 21, 2017 10:09 am

Leon nodded at his friend and glanced back to Vasilisa, " Lady Cronqvist, If it's easier for you, I could collect a few servants to watch over Adrian while you get the rest you deserve?" he says before following his friend out. He frowns at Mathias's words. A Vampire. After Sara. He didn't quite know how to combat a Vampire, at least alone... "Mathias. my friend, If it becomes necessary, can I count on your knowledge and skills to protect Sara from Lord Bernhard? I'm not quite sure how well I would be able to do on my own. I had needed assistance when Feliks and I were combating the monsters that had been appearing. I'm afraid that against a creature of the night to protect Sara. Please, my friend. I need your help."
------
Aleksander smiles and wrapped his arms around Miriam, "Oh, Miriam. You have no idea how happy you make me."
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Two pale azures watched the deity with bemusement as from the shadows stepped another being; a chuckle erupted from the other's lips as Algrim turned to take in the other who entered his gloomy alcove. "Zalim.... What do I owe the unwanted surprise?" he inquires grimly as the other offered a wicked grin. "Things are coming together nicely if you ask me. The illness took her much quicker than I thought it would; I am sure if it weren't for the witch it would have taken her even faster~ And when his precious son passes he'll lose it completely~ And it's going to be beautiful~" the ivory haired purrs as he approaches the deity of death who stood beside the fountain of souls. Algrim narrows his eyes at the words spoken to him. Did he hear correctly? He approached the man who crossed his arms over his broad chest in bemusement. "You. You plagued her with pestilence?! You initiated the young lord's demise?! I warned them, I tried to prevent this! How dare you Sonneillon! How dare you do such a thing!? What is your gain out of all this?" Algrim hisses as he grabs hold of the man shoving him against the wall. The other only chuckled.

"Why because it needs to be done. He will rise as our new dark lord, he will bring chaos to this the mortal world~ Oh Algrim, it's so much more than us. We are all pawns in the end; in this game~ Even you will come to bow to one knee towards him~" he chuckles before vanishing from view leaving Algrim to himself. He frowns lowering his gaze as he sighs heavily; he couldn't believe what had just occurred. The notorious Zalim was walking amongst them pushing events into motion; causing discord he was determined to see the end of Mathias.

---

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 2:49 pm

Leon places his hands on the table in the library. His mind was racing. Perhaps he could convince Sara’s father to allow him to take her somewhere safe. Somewhere only he and Mathias would know. Somewhere that damned Vampire wouldn’t be able to find her. He looks to his friend, truly feeling blessed for having such a loyal friend. ”Thank you, my friend. What could I ever do without you? I surely would not have lived this long if not for your mind. And for that, I feel Sara and I owe you a great deal for making sure I come back to my beloved in one piece and alive.” he says with a smile on his face. He was truly glad that Mathias was his friend, for he would’ve most definitely proven to be a powerful force, even with half the combat prowess of the Belmont. Now he would have to convince Lord Trantoul to let him protect his Sara from this force. And contact Feliks for his combat assistance, as Mathias was not much for fighting as much as the two other knights were.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 4:11 pm

Algrim's back remained turned to the archdemon with a frown as his gaze swept downward.
"Who says it was his family? It does not concern you Seir; when you feel love in your heart you will understand why I do the things I have done" he exhales as he gripped the side of the tables closing his eyes for a moment.

Fifteen years prior, the small black cat limped slowly along the path wincing in pain. His azure hues twisting about for a moment, he released a pained mewl before falling to the ground his breathing labored. Children were so cruel; it was shocking. He knew wouldn't die from his words; but it pained his heart to know that the world that god adored so much was so cruel and pitiful. His eyes lulled open when he felt himself be lifted; his eyes twisted to meet beautiful cerulean hues. A small girl held him now; she was adorned in fine clothing and had the sun coursing through her waves. He released an confused mewl. "You poor thing. Do not worry any longer. I will have you tended to and you will be safe with me. I am certain father will allow me to keep you. You and I can become friends." she exhales with a small smile as she then walked back towards a carriage awaiting her with the small cat in her arms.

Back at the young girl's home he found himself placed on the softest of cushions and being tended to by a handmaiden while the girl searched for meats to feed him. He was beside a fire where warm was radiating; the girl then laid down beside him she took him into her lap where she felt a smile come to her lips. He was taken back by the kindness she was showing him, such kindness it was infectious and he found himself almost delighted that there was still kindness in the world. 'This girl, she's beautiful. Her heart is kind and sweet.' he thought to himself as he mewled as she introduced herself as Elisabetha. Her father came into the foyer approaching his daughter. "Father! Father, can I keep him? He was hurt alongside the road!" she exhales sweetly holding up the cat to her father, Algrim felt uneasy giving the fact many saw black cats as the pets of witches or as omens. "Oh my..... Elisabetha.... My...." Her father began to speak as he looked to his daughter. He sighed offering a small smile. "Alright, you can keep him. But he's your responsibility. Understood?" She nodded with a sweet smile as she snuggled into the cat.

Algrim took a deep breath as he brought himself back from his memories, Elisabetha. That's all he had of her now. It was Elisabetha's memory. He released a needed breath with a frown pursed to his lips. He had wanted to court her; but he knew better than becoming involved with the lives of people. He would have loved to be at her side; perhaps had he won her she would still be alive?
----

Several months later, the Cronqvist estate. Darkness is looming over head as the ivory haired female slipped into the baby's bedroom; her once golden hues glossed over as her lips pursed. She approached the infant fast asleep in his crib; she held a blanket in her hands as she felt a smile coming to her lips. Standing over the infant she released a chuckle as she pressed the blanket over the infant starting the suffocation of the infant; instantly the child awoke and began to wail and squirm beneath the woman's blankets covering his face. The woman did not release the blanket until the infant's movements and cries ceased completely.

The door swung open as Miriam and Vasilisa raced into the infant's room; Vasilisa released a shriek as she took in the scene. Racing over to the crib she scooped up her grandson. "Adrian!
Adrian! Open your eyes! Cry for grandmama! You witch, what have you done?!"
she shrieks as she held the infant in her arms the tears streaming down her cheeks as Miriam grabbed Lenora by the back of her arms and forced them behind her back. Miriam looks to the Lady of the house with shock on her face. She then twisted her gaze to the door as Mathias broke into the room of his son. "Lord Cronqvist!" she exhales as Vasilisa fell to her knees cradling her grandson desperately trying to wake him.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 6:28 pm

Vasilisa wept for a few seconds more but then she tried to resuscitate her grandson, when it seemed like it was not returning life to his tiny frame she looked to her son. "I-It isn't working Mathias." She gasps as she rose quickly and left the bedroom racing towards her chambers; she began to chant a summoning spell to bring forth her secret lover. Her lover who had aided her in the conception of her son Mathias; the one who had took her husband's seed after he disposed of the body. Magnus, the incubus who adored her and swore loyalty to her. With his appearance her eyes fluttered up to him with a frown pursed to her lips. "M-Magnus.... Help me! Please, help me save my grandson." She chokes out to him through the tears.

----

Lenora released a gasp as the air was being stolen from her; her glossed hues looked into the enraged emeralds. The demon within her now chuckled in amusement; yet her voice is all he would hear. "Y-Yes.
I killed her. And now I have killed your son. You deserved this, you cursed man. You are the antichrist after all. I did your son a favor having him join his mother." She exhales with a sickening grin come to her lips. She began to laugh at Mathias. "And now you will be alone. Your adopted brother will marry your knight and start his own life, your dearest friend is about to marry his beloved and they will live a long fruitful life together for none of them have cursed blood like you do."
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 7:49 pm

In a swirl of dark energy, the leather clad Incubus appeared before the grieving woman, ”Oh My darling Lady Cronqvist, It’s been so long since you’ve called upon me, my dear…” he said playing with his long violet hair. When he glanced upon the woman’s face, however, his normally conceited smirk dropped, ”Milady, what has happened? You know by my contract to you, I shall serve you until your fading breath. Your Grandson, you say? My darling, doeth the boy still have a beating heart in his form? If there is even but a slight shake in his human heart, I can restore him. But I’m afraid if there’s not a breath left in his lungs, I’m afraid it’s even beyond the Great Magnus’ power. The Desirable Magnus knows this will not please his lady but He knows that there is nothing else that can be done without having someone enter that terribly cold river.” He says with a frown coming to his fair features as he walks over and reaches his long clawed hand down to Vasilisa, ”Please My lady, the ground is no place for a woman so fair. Please, my queen. If you can… Please Stand, you’ve no need to kneel some some indentured servant.”
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 11:41 am

When the pyre began the demon released his hold upon the witch and shadows escape her form; releasing his prey to die by the flames. Lenora's eyes grew wide as she realized what was occurring; tears left her eyes and streamed down her cheeks. "N-No! I didn't; I didn't kill Elisabetha! She died from illness! And I would never harm a child!" She shouts in protest; but it was too late the villagers were already in an uproar eager to see her burn....

Hours would pass and Vasilisa sat silently in the rocking chair in a broken daze; she held the deceased infant in her arms. They were unable to save him; and it broke her from within. First Elisabetha and now her son. Was this really god's punishment? Was her line truly destined to be cursed? A maiden came in and removed the infant from the Lady's hold; before allowing the doors to be shut behind her. The infant was going to be in need of a burial; the woman closed her eyes and wept slightly. Her eyes pulled themselves open and she heard movement; she took in her lover's form once more and her brows knitted together. "Magnus... Magnus this wasn't suppose to be like this! Why is this happening to me? What have I done to deserve this? What has my son and I done to deserve this!?" She cries embracing him burying her face into his chest and clinging to him.

---

Sara buries her face into Leon's chest holding her beloved close; the news of the infant's murder was quick to reach her and Leon's ears. This was all so horrible, so much was happening to the village in which they lived in and caused concern for her heart. "L-Leon.... Would you be angry with the idea of us; perhaps moving to a different village? So much is happening here; so much ill fortune, first Elisabetha, then the church and all who were inside and now Adrian. It frightens me and makes me fear for our future as well!" She proclaims the tears stinging the corners of her eyes as she gripped onto her fiance. In two months time they would be wedded. She wanted no more ill fortune to occur; was this truly god's decree?

-----

The blonde knight frowned when she found herself approached by Lord Mathias; there was a look in his eye that made her skin crawl and stomach turn with worry. "Is there something you wish to discuss with me, Lord Cronqvist?" She questions straightening her posture and she remained calm to the best of her ability unsure what he wished to discuss with her. But she had been meaning to discuss early retirement with him. She wanted to marry Aleksander; she wanted to settle down and have a family with the adopted Cronqvist. She already got the permission from the Matriarch to wed her son. Vasilisa had approached Aleksander some time ago and reminded him that by adoption he was a lord of the house too and could marry whomever he deemed worthy. She had given him her permission to wed Miriam; Mathias may be the current head of the clan but Vasilisa was still in reign as Matriarch and could continue making decisions on the behalf of her sons and other affairs. So Miriam truly felt nothing was amiss especially since Vasilisa had taken over managing a few things during Mathias's grieving of Elisabetha.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 9:14 pm

The blonde knight was taken back by the approach and found herself cautiously stepping back;
a sweat drop trickles down her cheek as she frowns slightly. "We were going to inform of the matter when you were of sound mind. With how things have been going; we felt like it wasn't a right time to tell you. We have been given permission by your mother to marry one another; but now that you have approached me on this manner. I would like to request early retirement; since we will be marrying one another. I want to have a family with him and he wants that as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

CV: The Dark Crusades.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next