What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Dark Crusades.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Countess
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:57 pm

"You are quite welcome, Leon. I will attempt to aid you further through astral projection but, it will be limited considering my condition. In the meantime, do keep yourself safe, my friend." He nodded to him, watching as he left him in the silence of his bedroom, alone with just him and the book that he was now curling his fingers around as a smirk pursed his lips. He chuckled to himself as he placed the book back upon the shelf as he moved to the window and further watch his friend escape into the distance upon his great journey. "I have played my hand, Walter. But, what of you? Will your soul be easy to capture or will you have your own devious plans up your sleeve?" He purred to himself before he removed himself from the window and adjusted himself upon his bed, eagerly awaiting night to fall to allow him to astral project and look upon what he wished to see unfold.

----

When the door opened for Sara, Walter's tall figure would greet her on the other side. His lips pursed back into an amused grin as he took a step within the room, forcing her to move back a few steps, before he closed the door behind him. Swiftly locking it, he continued to keep his amber eyes locked upon Sara's beautiful hues as the gazed to him in fear. She was not escaping and she was to belong to him that beautiful night. He continued to step towards her before he was able to reach his hand out and caress her soft cheek.

"Sara~! You look so radiant in this dress~" He purred to her.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:00 am

Her heart began to pound loudly against her chest as her blood began to race in her veins; the young bride's cerulean gems grew as she steps back from the crimson haired Lord. Her abductor, his gloved hand reached out and cupped her cheek. She shudders at his caress as her brows knitted together. "W-Why have you kidnapped me?! Please, let me leave! I have to return to my Leon! It's our wedding day! she exhales trying to plead with the vampire; she refused to allow herself to fall to this man's charms like she did a few months ago. He had haunted her minds in way no man should; especially a man who wasn't her husband. Her dreams of Walter were inappropriate and she felt disgust that she had even had such dreams. She steps away from Walter again; she then tries to side step around the vampire to reach the door. His arm laced around her waist swiftly as a gloved hand laced itself with her gentle hand; he spun her outward as if he were leading a waltz with her.

Sara found herself falling back upon the bed's soft comforters; her gaze swept back up as she took in Walter's looming form as she places a hand over her chest. That look in his eye; she had seen that look in a man before. It was the same at the tavern with the drunkard; it was a look of desire. It was a look of lust; an intent of claiming her for his own glimmered in his garnets and she felt fear fill upon her chest. "Please, do not do this.... Let me go home....." she pleads as she instinctively scoots back from Walter moving further onto the bed in her attempt to escape him.' L-Leon.... I'm so sorry..... Please, please know I love you..... And that I want to return to you.... I will find a way back to you.... Some way... Some how.... I just pray you'll..... still have me....' she thinks to herself as she had a sinking feeling there was no way she'd escape Walter's advances on this night.

----

Feliks rode alongside Leon towards the forest of eternal night; he hoped they weren't too late for Lady Sara's sake. He prayed the lord that they would reach her in time; he knew what it was like to lose someone you love to that of a vampire. Cezarian had robbed him of his sisters and the silver haired one violated and killed his younger brother. Both left him without siblings and he was still hellbent on his revenge on them.
----

A servant enters the study chambers of Lord Xander Rowe; he was a grand boyar and high ranking lord.
He was a childhood friend of Vasilisa's; many nobles and folk had always thought he and Vasilisa would have made the perfect king and queen. They always would gossip the rumor that Lord Rowe was Vasilisa's lover and that he had been the one who had killed Stefan so they could continue their affair; they also thought him the father of Mathias.Her father had shocked the very region when he had chosen a mere knight to be her husband over the son of a family friend; an ally. Even Vasilisa and Xander himself. The servant clears his throat as he looks upon his lord. "The queen has fallen gravely ill Milord. They say she has fallen into an a coma; a slumber they think she will not wake from. With the prince also in his deathbed. The church reaches out to you; they hope you will take on temporary rule until they know if the queen will wake."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stainednight.forumotion.com
AriaHime13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Leon looked at the forest in silence. Sara was just up ahead. Within the Forest of Eternal Night was where that monster dwell. The monster that stole his beloved Sara away. He knew the more time he had waited, the more danger his Sara would be in. Despite the horses initial resistance upon entering the woods, the men were able to coax them in slowly.

After a short bit of riding later, the horses reared up as a low toned snarling rang out around the perimeter. Leon instinctively reached down to his side, and cursed silently as he remembered he had to give up his church granted sword when he had to drop his title against the church's wishes. He pulled himself from his horse and grabbed onto the reins in one hand and raised his gauntlet clad hand up to protect his horse from the oncoming onslaught.

Through the shadow of the trees crawled forth large wolf like creatures with hunched backs and human like front paws with massive claws with 5 fingers. What were these creatures? They were unlike the wolves that he and Feliks had combated previously. The snarling beasts neared the pair and their horses. "Huuunnnntteeerrrssss" The words came from from the jaw filled muzzles of the beast. "Feliks! Toss me your sword! We must fight these demons if we hope to get to Sara in one piece!" he shouts over to his companion.

He didn't want to have waste valuable time fighting these creatures when his beloved wife-to-be was only a short trip ahead of him.

'Sara, My love... Please just hold on a little longer... I'll be there by your side soon enough...'

----

Crimson eyes opened into the darkness around the damp room he was imprisoned in. The monster of his sire had brought another woman back for his game. Another time would come now of human blood wafting through the creaks and creaks of the castle, growing every more hungry and angry hoping that whatever poor fool Walter wanted to see crawling through the halls searching for their beloved would reach the silver haired vampire so that he could finally feed again. It had felt like it was decades since he had last fed. But he knew it could have only been that long since Walter had stolen that forest alchemist's daughter who had left out of the castle as a vampire and killed her mother. Unfortunately for the hungry vampire, Rinaldo Gandolfi had not reached him before facing against Walter when the Vampire had gotten bored waiting for the vengeful alchemist. It must've been not too long after that when the imprisoned vampire had his last meal.

And the captive vampire, Joachim Armster, was starving.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:42 pm

Walter gazed upon her form as she fell upon the bed after having spun her outward like she had been his bride, not Leon's. And this was their honeymoon. He smiled to her, his lips pulling back to reveal sharpened fangs that she had not seen the first time they had met one another. Of course, if she knew of his true nature, it would have been so much harder for her to have fallen for his charms like she had. He had only wished that her father had influenced her enough to give up her advances towards that blonde hunter. If it would have been more successful, she would have happily came into his embrace this night but, then he might have not had the fun of the fight Leon would bring to him. He hummed, crawling upon the bed as he moved atop of her, capturing her wrists as he moved to her neck and licked upon her soft skin.

"I had hope your father would have influenced you enough to give up on that Leon but, it would seem that wasn't the case. 'Tis a shame, fraulein. However, I am almost fortunate that your dear hunter will join us in this castle soon enough~" He purred into her ear, nipping further upon her neck as his fingers wandered about her body and her hips longingly. "Sara... I am adored you since I have first set my eyes on you. Accept my adorations as they'll be far more filling than anything your hunter can give you."

----

Xander can to keep a pleased smile from pursing his lips upon hearing the state of the Cronqvist family. They were in shambles though, if he had a say in the matters that brought about their coming fall, he wished that Vasilisa could have remained well. Perhaps debilitated in a matter than wasn't putting her into a possible never waking sleep but, allowing Xander to take control of this country with a beautiful wife at his side. He wished Mathias wasn't still among the living but, if he was truly stuck upon his deathbed... Xander didn't think he would have any issue with his rule going through without a problem. He nodded to the servant. "Vasilisa?... This is truly horrible to see occur but, I will accept the church's request. I will rule until Vasilisa returns to us." He uttered.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:22 pm

The dark brunette lays pinned beneath the red haired male; his fangs sent shivers down her spine as he grazes her neck gently as his one hand wanders her form. She closes her eyes naturally as she releases a soft whimper. "I apologize to you Lord Walter; but I cannot do such a thing my heart belongs to Leon.... I appreciate your adoration, and my father he was wiling to grant a union between us on the sole case of if my Leon fell in the crusades. she gasps out quickly; she felt fear coursing through her veins and she struggled against his strong hold. Another gasp escapes her lips as a new sensation began to rise within in her. It was a familiar feeling; feelings her body had felt when she was having those dreams about Walter months ago before he disappeared. Sara's eyes fluttered back open as she looks into Walter's eyes; he wasn't human and she knew that now. She felt foolish for not realizing that he hadn't been human to be with.

His words about Leon being on his way reassured her in someway; if she could survive until Leon could rescue her. Then all would be well; but she felt a fear within her. Walter; he was a vampire. If he bit her;
would she lose her humanity and become a monster? The thought was daunting and horrifying "Please.....  Walter, do not do this.... Release me, return me to Leon..." she begs Walter hoping she could dissuade him from doing such a cruel act to her.

----

Feliks tosses his blade over to Leon as he twirls his spear; he began to strike down the lycan creatures.
"Leon. These are known as werewolves; if I recall they're weak to Silver!" He calls as he impales one of the werewolves in the chest. His eyes twisted back to Leon for a moment with a frown coming to his lips. "Leon! Go on ahead! I'll catch up with you! You must get to Sara; I do not want you to suffer like I have!
You must save Sara!"

-----

The servant nods to Lord Xander's words with a frown coming to their lips. "From our understanding; the church does not wish to give Vasilisa's adopted son Aleksander claim to the throne if possible. They see him as a last resort; there's also been word that young Baron Belmont has given up his title he's gone to the forest of eternal night to save his betrothed from a vampire." He adds remaining straight in posture;
his gaze shifts about for a moment clearing his throat slightly.

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Leon caught the sword and slashed the head off of another werewolf. Feliks’ words caused a slight bit of worry to arise in the former Baron. Was he really thinking of taking these monsters down by himself? He noted how the creatures had no thumbs and frowned. If something happened to his spear, Feliks would be left defenseless and dying would be inevitable. After flipping over another werewolf, he dug the sword’s blade into the ground, “Feliks!” he called out, ”If something happens to your lance, your sword will be here!”. Without waiting to hear his friend’s refusal, he quickened his pace heading up the pass. He knew he would regret leaving the blade behind, but he would feel better knowing that Feliks would have a secondary weapon to defend himself with.

A weird sensation befell him and he slowed to a stop. It felt as though he had just walked through a sort of dredging substance that shook at his very core.

”What… What was that…?”

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:51 pm

"Leon's fall and our union can still become a grand reality." Walter whispered to the young woman, his fingers only continuing to curl around the bride's wrists and he leaned his body closer to hers. An amused grin pursing his lips as his amber eyes looked deep into Sara's cerulean with grand desire and longing for her. "You can still become my wife, you'll come to love life with me over your hunter soon enough." He purred to her, smirking down at her before he locked lips with her, kissing her deeply. She would recognize it from her dreams, Walter knew she would. "Do you remember this?" He whispered before he dived deeper into the kiss.

----

"That doesn't surprise me. Aleksander was never well-liked but, it was because his blood standing in the family. He is no Cronqvist and truly never will be. It is unfortunate but, it is how such things work." Xander uttered as he thought carefully about Aleksander. He might become a thorn in his side or he might be too worried about his brother and mother's health to even think about what was going on with the throne. He nodded to his comment about Belmont abandoning his title with the Church to save his beloved. "I see... That will only hurt him later on, I am sure. Him and his family, if the boy ever has any..."

----

Entering the astral world, Mathias appeared within the Forest of Eternal Darkness right as he felt Leon's body walk right through his astral one. He blinked, looking to his confused friend before the blonde turned around to face him to see what had caused the odd feeling. "Astral projection, Leon. In a way, you just walked through my soul." He said, smiling lightheartedly as he look to his friend. "I came to check on you and aid you."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:57 pm

His kiss was entrancing as her eyes stared into his; she nodded silently at his words losing her will against the vampire. His caresses were starting make her feel at ease; and that familiar burning he caused to her within her dreams month was growing ever stronger. "I-I remember.... but.... those were, dreams and... nothing more." she exhales softly as his hands wander her figure; his lips tracing her jawline and neck. The connecting of their lips once more; every touch and wave of new sensation brought out a side of her she didn't want. A side of her that was intrigued and wanting his touch and embrace to consume her. "W-Walter.... She breathes his name out ceasing all resistance.
---

The servant nodded to his master's words before departing from the room entirely; a chuckle escaped the pale lips of another as they leaned against the wall of Lord Rowe's chamber. "My, my you're a handsome one. What should I call you, your majesty now? Heh, what a humorous concept. You may be handsome; and you're not my type. But supposedly you'll make a fine addition?" hums a voice behind the soon to be crowned king; crimson hues twist over to the young man with a gleam in the vampire's eyes. Seraph offers him a fanged grin.

----

Feliks curses slightly watching the blonde leave behind the sword; and entering the eternal forest. He swung his spear at one of the werewolves. He sighs as he impaled another wolf in the chest. He knew he had to catch up with Leon; for Leon and the girl's safety. He knew what they were dealing with; at least remotely.

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:41 am

Leon let out a slight shudder as he turned to look at his friend, “How are you… Doing this? Isn’t this some sort of… Magic?” He said with a slight frown coming to his face. He didn’t want to believe his dearest friend was proficient in the ways of witches and heretics. Especially since they fought together to destroy those things sanctioned by the church as evil. Shouldn’t he be focusing his energies on getting better? So that when Leon returned with his bride, Mathias could stand at Leon’s side as his best man. The only reason it hadn’t be so previously was the illness that his friend had taken on. ”Should you not be focused on your recovery, Mathias? I appreciate the effort, but I’d much prefer you to be alive than using whatever energies you are to be here. Feliks, I’m sure, will be catching up momentarily, and Every second I stop to rest or talk, is another second Sara is trapped with that infernal Demon.” he said briskly. He greatly appreciated Mathias’ effort, but again, he wished for his friend’s better health when he returned home.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:41 pm

Walter chuckled upon hearing his sweetest bride's words, his lips continuing to trace along her sweet but, soft skin in lustful hunger and desire to make Sara his forever. He would break from his kisses as he tilted his head towards her and grinned in great amusement. "Not all of them were dreams. In the beginning, yes... But, as I became fond of you I had you sleepwalking into the Garden and joining me in pleasurable bliss. I never took you as you recall but, it definitely became hard to...resist that." He purred before connecting his lips with hers and eliciting another moan, another exhale of his name that drove him further to tear her dress from her and allow his clawed hands to continue their assault upon the maiden's body.

----

Xander went to organize his finished paperwork and prepare himself for his coming king-hood. He let out a hum, shuffling his papers into a neat pile before he ceased upon hearing a stranger's words ring in his ears. He turned quickly to see the unusual man stand against the wall of his chamber. He narrowed his eyes, immediately becoming defensive as he had truly never seen this man before in his life. How did he even get within his home undetected? The servant should have seen him... Unless...

His hand immediately went to his sheathed sword as he looked upon the man and listened to his equally unusual words. "Who are you? You gave you permission to barge into my home and, most importantly, how did you come in here? Magic? Sorcery?"

----

"It is magic but, it isn't the type of magic that we have fought against in the Crusades. All I am doing is entering a different plane of reality while my body sleeps. As long as I do not linger too long outside of my body, I should be fine." Mathias said, knowing exactly what Leon was thinking when he mentioned magic in the tone he did. "Then, let us get moving." He said simply, moving through Leon again as he lead him down the path he had used to get to Walter's castle. "We can talk and walk, my friend."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:58 pm

With the ecstasy rising within in her veins from the charms; she arched her back slightly into his arms. Her brows knitted together hearing his words, they made her heart tighten. The dreams she had of Walter; they had only started off as dreams but then he had begun taking advantage of her. Bringing sensations and feelings she had never felt before; Sara had become his prey much longer than she had expected. His seduction of her in her dreams; how long had he been charming her and leading her into belief she had been falling for another. She felt her dress be slipped off of her form; his claws gripping at her hips.
Sara closes her eyes as she began to picture another to help her in this situation. She began to picture her beloved Leon; she hadn't the strength to fight against a vampire and with his charms working against her.

----

The vampire began to chuckle as he pushed himself off of the wall; with swift movement he vanishes from Rowe's view. Reappearing behind Rowe, Seraph places his hand around Rowe's neck leaning in. "You're an amusing man. But you're strong; and apparently Aaron says you will do nicely among our kind." He purrs into his ear as he began to elongate his fangs. "Hope you're prepared for an eternal life."

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Yesterday at 11:42 am

Leon looked at his friend warily as he followed after his friend, ”So you’re not overexerting yourself at least? When I return and you’re recovered, you’ll explain to me what this… Magic is... “ he says with a slight wariness. He wasn’t too fond of the idea of his best friend skilled in any sort of magic. But right now, his first priority was his beloved Sara. To save her. ”Mathias, my friend. What did your books say about vampires? I’m afraid I’ve never fought one before… At least successfully.” he said quietly. He didn’t know what to do, but he knew he had to try.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    

Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusades.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7