What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Soma moves away from Mina focusing on his hands. He felt disgusted with himself. He had attacked the most important person to him without even having much of a conscious knowledge of him doing it. With a deep breath however, Soma moved slowly back to her. She was truly the one he believed wholeheartedly that he was meant to be with. She forgave him after the horror he had accidentally inflicted onto her. She didn’t fear him like most of the rest of the people in his life had. He brought his lips to her gently and slid himself back onto the bed, ”I’m sorry, Mina. I hope I don’t ruin this for us. Do you want to keep going…?” he asked gently. He wanted to apologize to her, but she was already so forgiving. He would still have to go and come clean to Arikado and the man could help Soma with whatever caused him to have this lapse of judgement and control in the first place. But for now, The night belonged only to the two of them.

----
Arikado let out a slight scowl. The demon who had done this damage to her was too powerful for him to fend off, especially in the seemingly fragile state the dhampir seemed to be trapped in at this point. The dhampir took a silent slight intake of breath before turning to glance his almost red eyes to the demon standing present in the room. ”I do hope I can trust leaving her to the care of the staff of this hospital and to you if your father shows up again, Samael.” he says briskly, in more of a statement than a question. If Samael’s father were planning something, then Arikado had to stop it. The chaos that creature would try to spread might be directed at Soma. And if that were the case, he needed to increase the protection detail on the two young adults. Especially Mina. If anything happened to her, before Arikado and the others taught Soma how to live without her if needed and not descend into the bowels of hatred and vengeance, Soma would be lost to all of them and they would have no choice to destroy the young man. And, though the lost prince of Vampires would rather not mention, he had grown to be quite fond of his Father’s reincarnation. With a wary glance directed back at the demon, Arikado stroked a hair gently out of Marion’s face, ”Are you sure you’re fine? I’d prefer not leaving you here without someone here to protect you.” he asked, his voice surprisingly gentle.
Back to top Go down
http://ariatenshihime.deviantart.com/
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Shira smiled into the kiss closing her eyes; she deepened the kiss the vampire offered. Xander Rowe, a dear old flame a flame that would leave her craving the burn. He was like every bad boy a father would warn their daughter's against dating. But, she couldn't resist him. He was like a drug to her; the temptation was always there. Fingers slide behind his neck into his dark locks; she hums slightly slipping her tongue into his mouth swirling it around within his walls.
----

"It's okay Soma, I want to spend forever with you..."
She exhales sweetly taking him by the hand and leading him back to the bed where she lies upon her back. Mina twines her fingers around Soma's neck loosely, she reconnected her lips to his allowing him to explore her waist with his hands. The heat was rising in her body once more; her heart began to quicken in its pace. A soft moan emanates from her lips as his lips began to descend her neckline venturing to her breasts; she could feel her nipples hardening and her body becoming on fire.
----

Marion glances over to Arikado offering him a reassuring smile; she tries to sit herself up into a sitting position. "Ah, y-yes.... I should be fine, I mean my body hurts and all. But in due time I'll be as good as new. Sama won't let any more harm come to me; I should have been stronger..... It's my own carelessness that got me like this..." she expresses thumbing over Arikado's hand gently with her smile remaining.
Back to top Go down
https://stainednight.rpg-board.net
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 7:05 pm

A gasp escaped Mina's lips as Soma's hands twined around her neck and slid on top of her applying his body weight against her. Mina's brows knitted together as air began to become a losing essential; she looks into Soma's eyes with tears stinging the corners of her amber ones. Her fingers grip at his wrists and hands; she begins to dig into them raking them across them. "S-Soma.... You're hurting me...... W-What???? No, it wasn't a date Soma..... I didn't see it as such. He doesn't like me like that.... He's a friend.... He was trying to cheer me up because you were being distant and it was upsetting....." she forces out between gasps and pained whimpers. What was becoming of Soma? Why was he trying to hurt her. She did not understand, it pained her to know that he was trying to hurt her. He just confessed he loved her; so why? Why was he doing this. "Soma, get off of me!" She whimpers to him as she reaches up with her hand and strikes him across the face in her desperation to get him off of her.

---

Marion looks up and between the two raven haired males, her lips pursed as she felt mildly awkward. She scratches out her cheek gently and then began to fiddle with the sheets. Her lavender hues fell to her lap as a frown comes to her lips. "But, i do not want to be moved anywhere. I like where I am... I do not want to have to go into hiding or anything like that. I wanna go back to work once i'm all better." She protests the idea slightly knowing she may be overruled by either one if not both of them.

---

The kiss was only broken briefly with a small gasp escaped the woman's lips; yet something in her stomach told her something was amiss. Perhaps it was motherly instinct? Shira averts her gaze from Xander and looks over her shoulder back to where the shoreline was. "Soma....." She whispers her son's name gently; worry began to swirl in her eyes and she started to pull away from Xander.

-
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Soma felt as though he was in a bit of a haze. He felt his hands move to his Mina’s neck but couldn’t seem to move them away. What was happening to him? Mina... ? Mina, no… This isn’t me, I promise… I wouldn’t hurt you Mina…. The words that escaped his mouth, again about Akui, the practical stranger who had invaded Soma and Mina’s bond. Someone who Soma did think was trying to pull them away from each other. But Soma KNEW that he wouldn’t hurt Mina even over something like that. He would have much more likely gone and questioned the other person. He would never hurt Mina. But he could only watch.
Please… Please let her go… he practically begged his body.

----
Arikado looked Samael with a frown. The title had been one that he had been unaccustomed to with the exception of his familiars. ”I do have somewhere safe I could put her.” he says in his usual tone before looking back at Marion and frowning further, “Absolutely Not, Marion. I’m not risking your safety. I was a poor protector before and I am not risking losing you again. You will stay somewhere no one but the Belmonts and theirs will find you, and myself of course. Once you have recovered, I will ensure your safety.” He rests his hands in his pockets and let out a slight sigh. He cared about Marion and with all the things going on, perhaps he should do the same with Maria and Adele as well.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Vasilisa returns the kiss slightly but those motherly instincts weren't subsiding. She looks into Xander's eyes with her frost blue ones. "Xander, I am sorry. I just, my gut tells me there is something wrong with Soma. I would love to stay with you in your company but I need to check on him." She expresses to Xander, with her magic she restores her clothing and began to pull herself from his hold.
---

Marion's gaze lowers to her hands that she folded together; both of her words made her heart. The female felt cornered in a way, she did not like this feeling. Why couldn't things be simple. A heavy sigh escapes the female's lips. "Alright. I understand. How long will I be hiding for?" She asks curiously looking back to them for a moment.

---

An agonizing cry escapes Mina's lips as the seal of dominance was being carved into her abdomen; the female whose body was that of holiness the pain was unreal. The tears poured down her cheeks; Soma was hurting her. Looking back into Soma's eyes she took in the crimson hues. Those crimson eyes. They weren't Soma's azure hues. She recognized them from when Soma was becoming Dracula. Dracula, they were Dracula's. "D-Dracula?" She whimpers through the pain; in Mina's desperate attempt to save herself from the assault she begins to work on a shinto prayer.

---

The Belmont paused when he felt a wave of energy dance into the night; he knew this energy but that couldn't be right. His gaze twists over his shoulder with a frown coming to his lips. Soma, where was that boy? Yoko steps closer to the Belmont with a frown of her own. "You sense it too?" she whispers with concern washing over her.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Whimpering Mina curls into herself, one hand grips at the sheets while the other traces down to her abdomen. Feeling the seal she releases a pained whimper; tears stinging the corners of her eyes. 'D-Dracula? W-Why, did he surface. Was that what Soma had been training for? Soma, Soma.... I have to get to Soma... But...' Mina whimpers once again dragging herself along bed; the pain she was feeling was excruciating. Mina reaches for her purse on the table; fumbling through it she obtains her phone. She shudders curling into herself, she began to go through her phone trying to think of someone she should contact. Should she try to contact Arikado, he would be the best person to reach out to try and get to Soma. But her, who should she reach out to help her with this seal. If she reached out to Yoko, would Yoko's magic be strong enough to lift the seal. Her eyes then fell on a name; アキュイ Akui Akui Gandolfi. Soma was, no had been jealous of him. But it wasn't like that. Akui was a friend; something told Mina that Akui would be able to help her.

She pressed the call button and waited silently in pain for the other to pick up. If he didn't pick up she'd try Yoko or Genya. Mina whines a little from the pain; she grips at her abdomen curling up further. Why was this happening. Why was Dracula surfacing, and why didn't Soma tell anyone he had been having trouble? The tears began to fall down the girl's cheeks; brows knitting together as she bites down on her lower lip.

---
A cry escapes Vasilisa's lips as the fangs pierced her flesh, brows come together as eyes close wincing. "X-Xander, you're hurting me. I can sense it. Soma.... He's not alright...." She whispers; the moment she had become a mother centuries prior nothing else seemed to be as important to her. A part of her after she had found Xander again; she had hoped they would marry that they could have a family. But he had left her side not too long after she became pregnant. Then Soma came into her life and Xander left her thoughts retreating to the far back of her mind. Vasilisa shudders trying to struggle against Xander; she could feel his venom coursing through her veins. "X-Xander.... S-Stop..." She exhales feeling her body becoming weak at his assault.

---

Hearing the words escape from Samael's lips, Marion's eyes grew as shock wash over her body. "N-No! I can't go into hiding for a year!" she exhales to the both of the males in the hospital room, Marion began to reach for the IVs in her arms. "I have to remain here for master Alucard, and the others." She pleads to the males, the door to the room open as Charlemagne enters his icy hues sweep over the trio with a simple frown. "Miss... Pirouette, you do know that some demon pregnancies can last be a week, a month, three, six. The stronger a demon is...." He began with a frown; he pauses for a moment he locks his gaze with Samael having sensed it.

---

Maria sat silently in the agency with her fingers fiddling slightly; she was awaiting for Alucard to return she watched as Adele slept on the couch noting the girl seemed at peace. Maria sighs slightly before glancing in the direction of the door. "Alucard...."

Last edited by The Scholar on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Arikado kept his eyes on Samael for a few moments, before his instincts turned the other demon’s entrance to the room. Charlemagne. A demon he had never been fond of when he was growing up in the castle. Something was going on. He just had to find out what it was. Until then, He would hide Marion in the cave he had his slumbers within. It would be safe from Demons and monsters. Long enough for him to get to the bottom of everything going on. Soma’s odd behavior, the rise of the new young man with energy similar to Soma, Adele’s possession, and even Samael’s sudden reappearance… These things seemed to point towards the resurrection of Castlevania. Which might mean that his father’s soul within Soma might be trying to surface again. His thoughts and brainstorming halted suddenly when fear for Mina’s well being entered his heart suddenly. “La naiba” he muttered under his breath before he looked to Marion, “I have to leave. Quickly. Stay safe here and I’ll be back to collect you shortly.” He said hurriedly before he turned and headed out. He didn’t feel right leaving the two of the demons who were once loyal to his father alone without his supervision, but he needed to rush to Mina’s aid. His heart told him she was suffering and possibly almost at the point of dying. And as much as she hated him hovering, he needed to protect her. He would not lose her again.

la naiba = damnit
-----
Aleksander looked away from the agency from the building across when he heard the voice in his mind. He was alone, so it wasn’t too much of a risk for him to contact back, ”Lord Dracula…?” he responded back. He hadn’t heard word from his lord since the mother of that halfling little abomination had been killed in Carmilla’s trials. He had not been as fond of the woman doctor as he had been for Lady Elisabetha, and perhaps the disdain for the woman and her half human brat had shown through a bit more than it should have when Dracula had learned his wife had been killed and his son forced to watch. ”We must try to meet outside the city somewhere. A group stationed here in the city that includes a Belmont and a Belnades alongside the Dhampir, they would track us down in a heartbeat. There’s an older district a few miles to the left of the main city, we can meet there.” he says as he shifts into his bat form and starts heading that way.
-----
Akui pulled away from his notes. Apparently the aide of Arikado had been hurt and he was away from circling Mina. When the phone rang with Mina's specific ringtone, he rushed to the phone, "Mina? What's up?" he says quickly
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 1:10 pm

The auburn was curling into herself whimpering from the pain coursing through her body; she was in tears now; her hold on her cell tightens as she releases another whimper. "A-Akui....
I'm sorry to bother.... you... A-Ah.... Can you come get me.....? S-Soma, he hurt me...."
she whispers with her tears stinging the corners of her eyelids. Mina struggles to text the address to the other. But having sent the address Mina curls further into herself. The girl began to break into sobs; the seal on her body. She needed to tell the others about what was happening to Soma. Why, why hadn't he just tell her the truth?
Mina's trembling body caused her to drop the phone onto the floor.
---

Charlemagne glances to his brother with a deep frown comes to his lips; he folds his hands behind his back with his gaze flicking over to where Marion sat. The red head reaches out for Samael taking his hand into her own, she thumbs it over gently looking up at him. "I'm sorry I've burdened you Sama. I love you, I love you very much. I don't want to go away. Let me stay with you...." she exhales to him with her pleading lavender gems. Charlemagne purses his lips himself. "I can stay with her; I can take her back to a special place." He says trying to aid his brother and practical sister in law.

---
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 8:48 pm

Akui heard her voice break over the phone. Soma had hurt her, as deplorable as the situation, it seemed that the other candidate was making the young man’s slow pursuing of the beautiful Mina Hakuba so much easier. He could use Soma’s sudden changes to convince Mina to be his. Then soon after, Akui would destroy Soma and steal the powers of Dracula that Graham Jones failed to do when Castlevania appeared out of it’s lunar seal. Once that was complete, be would become the new Lord of the Castle and Mina would be his queen. As he heard the thud of the phone hitting the ground and disconnecting, he let out a slight smirk. His plans were progressing a bit faster then he had previously anticipated, but he would have to work around it. He hadn’t found the perfect method for the pesky agency of hunters yet, but they would prove little resistance, with the exception of the Belmont and Alucard. He closed his phone and headed to her quickly, sensing the agency leader hot on pursuit as well. Once more, Akui had to thank Arikado for what seemed to be sealing away most of his powers, as it made him practically human, and the vampiric speed was not something that was easily accessed anymore.
Arriving to Mina’s side, he gently placed his arms around her, ”Mina, what happened? Here… Come home with me.” he said with a sound of worry he ensured she heard in his words. With a gentle motion, he carefully lifted her into his arms and moved for the door, only to be stopped at the doorway by none other than the Half-blooded Prince himself. In his mind, Akui cursed. It was too soon to confront such a danger to his plan. Instinctually, Akui’s grip on Mina tightened slightly.

Arikado’s eyebrows rose. He didn’t recognize the man holding the trembling Mina in his arms but he didn’t approve of it one bit. He narrowed his currently reddened eyes at the new face, ”I will be taking care of Ms. Hakuba now, thank you.” the Dhampir said curtly to the man as he walked over to them. Akui turned away bitterly, ”Back off. I’ve come to help her.” he replied darkly before brushing past the other quickly and running out with her.

”Futu-i…” he curses under his breath and follows after the man, pulling out his phone and calls the agency’s phone. He hadn’t told Maria what to do to adjust to the new invention of the phone yet, but he hoped that she would figure it out quickly.

-------
Aleksander stilled his pace at the voice of Lord Dracula. They had not seen each other since the death of Lisa Fahrenheits. When Aleksander’s honesty won out over his brain. How he had said and done nothing to save the woman he disapproved of. How he wished they would do the same to the halfling child that had been named after the infant from centuries prior. Memories of the strong woman that had pulled Aleksander from the slums of disease and death; the woman who had given the boy have a place to live and develop passions and intelligence and gave the boy a family and a purpose; Vasilisa Cronqvist. Memories had poured into him when he learned the name of the bastard child. The same name of the dead infant that Vasilisa cradled to herself when she had completely snapped. It was an injustice to the few memories of the baby who had died and the memories of Lady Elisabetha to commit such atrocities. And as much as Aleksander kept his hatred of Lisa and Adrian silent as much as he could, that day slurs and curses had come from his lips. He learned that day that one does not praise the death of Lord Dracula’s wife and wish the same upon the Vampire King’s only child.

Even with the new body Aleksander could still sense the immense power of his brother-turned-master, even if the power was mere drippings of what it had been before. He bowed deeply, deciding it best to not mention things of close to eons ago. ”My Lord.” he said standing back straight when Samael arrived from the darkness, silently thanking the demon’s appearance to remove the silent tension starting to grow within the vampire.

”My Lord, If I may be frank, what will we do about the group of hunters? They keep a close watch on your vessel and where he goes and what he does. It would be difficult to do anything while they’re vulturing around.” he says. He would hold back the instinct to volunteer to kill the dhampir. He knew he would be barely a match to the Belmont, but the sealed Alucard would be easy to kill…

… That is if he didn’t already have a plan to use the brat’s wife against him. Humiliating him and using his damn human heart to destroy him.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 1:35 pm

The auburn shuddered against the chest of the young man who was taking her away from Arikado;
he was taking her to the confines of his own home where he would help her. Mina releases another pained whine as she curls into herself; the tears stung the corners of her eyes as the river continued to flow. She glances up at him for a moment pursing her lips. "D-Do you think you.... You can.... tend to me?" She whimpers to the other; her fingers trembled but they managed to find the fabric where she would begin to grip at him.

-

The blonde's gaze twisted over to the strange device that began to ring; bewildered and wary she approached it before picking it up. She heard breathing on the other end and was even more perplexed. "Hello?" She breathes out wondering whose breathing she was hearing; her eyes twist behind her to where the young wolfling was starting to come to her senses.
---

Shira herself released a pained sound as his lips dared to connect with hers; he had fed from her in an attempt to weaken her and keep her from her son. Her son would always be the first priority no matter what century she lived in. Gently she places her hands against Xander's chest; pushing at him in an attempt to get him off of her. "X-Xander. No, Soma is my first priority. I'm.... leaving...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse :: Roleplays-
Jump to: