What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 12:20 am

a few hours have passed since Death has stolen the Crimson Stone and Left Soma at the neck of the Aokigahara.

Soma groaned as he awoke with a cold hand on his forehead. When he opened his pale blue eyes he saw the red/brown eyes of Arikado-san staring down at him. Soma gulped as quietly as he could. He had some SERIOUS explaining to do if the face of the normally cold and stoic face of Genya Arikado boiled anger slightly in his normally cold eyes. He had never seen Arikado this angry when he wasn't scolding the young man. "Should I even ask what you're doing here?" despite a slight bit of anger gleaming almost red in his eyes, his voice remained the same inexpressive tone that he always had. It almost caused a slight shiver to run down Soma's back. Soma offered a slight nervous smirk and chuckle as he shrugged his shoulders. The same frown continued to show on the ebony haired man as he stood back up and dusted off his palms, "Go home, Soma. Immediately. I have urgent work to do." Arikado said in his stern voice and earned a slight scowl from the younger man. Soma sat up and rubbed his neck with his hand before freezing suddenly, "My necklace!" Soma started to get to his feet and started to head off in search of it before Arikado gripped his shoulder in his cold hand, "You are going home, Soma. You're pendant is not important right now. I need you to go somewhere you can be kept an eye on."
Soma almost snarled at the man before him, "You have no idea what you're talking about." He said in a heavy voice. Arikado frowned deeper as he moved closer to Soma, "I know exactly what I'm talking about, Soma. That ridiculous pendant has caused nothing but trouble. It absorbs the souls of powerful Monsters and is a dangerous artifact that you probably shouldn't have had in your possession so long to begin with." he says with his grip on Soma's shoulder tightening a little bit. Soma's face however started to twist into a dark scowl as he pulled his hands up and gripped the collar of Arikado's black suit and pulled the pale ebony haired male down to eye level with him, "Arikado, don't you even DARE say those things to me. You don't seem to understand what my necklace means to me. I've had it FOREVER and it belongs to ME. You're incessant whining about it proves that you don't seem to comprehend possessions. Do NOT Lecture me about things you have no concept of!" Soma says in a harsh tone.
If Arikado hadn't trained himself for most of his long life to not show emotion on his face, his eyes might have widened a bit at the sudden change of demeanor. This was not a good sign and perhaps Soma was right. He had developed a sort of emotional dependence on the damned stone. And emotional and mental stability was key in keeping Soma from becoming the Dark Lord.  

-----
Akui had sat in his chair for the past few hours and watched Mina rest on his bed. He knew that this would be a little odd to the outside observer, but they obviously didn't know. She was going to be his soulmate.
Back to top Go down
http://ariatenshihime.deviantart.com/
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 9:12 am

The blonde sorceress was desperately searching around the forest for Mina; the fact that Soma was here in the forest and without Mina had been a cause for great alarm for the witch. Mina was so dear to everyone the fact she was missing; it was concerning to everyone. "Mina?! Mina!
Mina, where are you!?!
she cries out with fear racing her through her body; the forest was extremely dangerous for someone like Mina. Even Yoko was feeling nauseus being in it's confines; when she heard Soma's voice rang out she whipped around running over to the young man. She shoved Arikado aside and grabbed Soma by the shoulders. "Soma! Soma, where's Mina?! Your pendant isn't the main concern! Mina is Missing!" she breathes out to him teary eyed with fear in her heart for the young female.

---

The door to Akui's bedroom opened as a young ebony short ebony locks and azure hues slipped inside; she held a tray with a glass of water and a small bento box made up. Beside the glass of water there was a single vase with a single rose inside; she handed it to Akui with a smile on her face. "For when she wakes again my darling. I think she will be famished don't you? How is she?" She inquires glancing back to the young woman laid asleep in her son's bed.

Last edited by Avacato on Sat May 13, 2017 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://stainednight.rpg-board.net
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Soma’s face paled, even though such a thing was hardly noticeable. He gripped Yoko’s shirt in trembling fists and pushed her back a bit, holding the fabric tight in his hands, ”What do you mean Mina is Missing???!!! I thought you and Arikado-san would be able to protect her and watch over her! How DARE you lose track of her! Were you on a mission like Arikado-san was, Yoko-san?!” Soma practically began to fume in anger and worry. Mina had been here just a few hours ago. The boy had figured she had returned to Tokyo when the forest began to overwhelm her. That would have been the thing he would have done. But no, obviously she didn’t. Soma’s felt fear and worry rage in his heart. Mina… His Mina… He would have to find her, first and foremost. Without Mina, the main reason behind his desire to train would be null. He struggled slightly to calm down, “we need to follow any trace of her magic that we can get. Arikado-san, can you start doing that?” he said quickly.
---------
Arikado had straightened himself out from Yoko’s shove and was fixing his suit a bit when Soma made his request. He nodded and glanced at Yoko, “Belnades. Crying and screaming will not do Miss Hakuba any good right now. We must remain calm to locate her and then we will return the children safely to their homes.” he said curtly, glancing at Soma. He was having fairly extreme bursts of anger and might have possibly tried to take out any small anger on the witch. Arikado started to move a bit between them, in his silent attempt to try and protect the pair. ”Come, Ms. Belnades. We have a young priestess to locate.”
--------
Akui smiles over at his mother as he rose to collect the items from her. “As of so far, she’s doing well, mother. I’m sure she’ll greatly appreciate your cooking. Oh! Mother… Could I ask a favor of you? If her caretakers come around looking for her, could you try to stall them for as long as you can? If they take her back, I’m afraid they might try to keep me from seeing her. And I really don’t want that.” he says placing the food down on the nightstand and walking back to his mother to rub her forearm gently in his hand. He never really didn’t get what he wanted growing up. His mother knew to get him whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. And there was nothing he wanted more in this world or any world than that of Mina Hakuba.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Yoko's hand struck Soma across the cheek harshly as her eyes widened; she shook her head at him greatly displeased with his response and behavior. "How dare you Soma. Yes, I was on my own mission. I came off my mission when I received word from agents that you came here and that Mina apparently followed you. What happened Soma. Why did you come here? Did you come here with Mina? We need to know what happened so we can begin our search for her. She's been missing a few hours now." she exhales, both she and Arikado were greatly concerned but Arikado was right.
They had to focus on finding Mina, she turned her attention Arikado with a frown placing her hand upon his shoulder. "Mina's energy was quickly depleted from her boy I sense, her signature has long since left the forest. I fear she may be hurt or unconscious somewhere." she whispers as her gaze flicks about for a moment.

---

Erasu listened to her son's words about the young priestess's caretakers and friends; a bemused smile comes to her son's lips as she lifts her hand to gently thumb his cheek. "Of course Akui, whatever you wish for I shall see you get my darling. I want you to be happy, and I know just how smitten you've become with this girl." she muses as her eyes swept over to the cloth covered cork board she offered him a small smirk before turning her gaze back to the resting Mina. "She's really the one for you, isn't she?"
----

Algrim rolls his crimson hues at the words as he places the crimson stone on a cushion beneath a glass case. "I never stopped feeling for the humans, my friend.... It is you who has lost your compassion, you have let your rage and hatred consume you. You seem to forget I would do anything to have been in your shoes for but one day. To have known love, to have people genuinely care for me. But no, all you care for these days is yourself, you are selfish. And I want you to leave Soma alone. I want Soma to live a life, to be happy. I want that for you. I have always wanted that for you..
Why can't you be satisfied my friend that you have been reborn and you have a new chance to find the one you love, to be with people who love you? Why?"

Last edited by Avacato on Mon May 15, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Soma glared at Yoko as he rubbed his cheek with his hand. Mina shouldn’t have followed him. But since she had, despite his desire to have her wait back in the city, she had been taken or something. This was exactly the opposite of what he was training for. To protect Mina, to not let her be stolen away from him when he depended on her so desperately. He started to scowl slightly as he watched Arikado-san and Yoko-san speak. What use was logic when the life of his Mina possibly stood on the line? He had to find Mina. Then he would track down Death and get his pendant back. He moved away quietly from the pair back towards the bullet train station. He didn’t need their help if they were going to be so rude. He didn’t want to answer Yoko-san’s questions, since he knew he would have to lie to her. At this point, the best option would be to flee and go search for Mina on his own.

-----------
Arikado frowned. His brain was rushing slightly and a feeling of dread started to seep into his slowly beating heart. The reincarnation of his beloved mother… Missing, possibly injured. ”We’ll return to the agency. Marion is there and I can call in Hammer. That way we will have another few sets of eyes looking for her as well. Do you think we should get Belmont involved? If something foul HAS happened, he has that ability to track and rather easily defeat monsters and the such. Also, I wish to get Adele’s aid. Her strong senses might help like some sort of “hunting Dog” but we have to hurry… Soma has already worked his way ahead of us.” he said quickly, turning on his heel and starting off. He had almost wished at times like these that he hadn’t worked so long and hard to acquire a way to seal his tainted blood.

If he had found a way sooner, perhaps he might have been able to give Maria the family she had always wanted from him. He shook his head quickly, pushing any lament or guilt from his mind. It wasn’t worth getting himself distracted again by letting his mind and heart get flooded with memories of her. Once Soma and Mina had a life together, it would break Fate’s cycle which the Dhampir had done almost nothing to start. At that point he might be able to convince a hunter to kill him, and pray like his mother had once taught him how to do, to beg whatever God there might be to allow him just a short time in death to see Maria once more before his damned bloodline dragged him down to the hell in which he most certainly belonged.

-----------
Akui smiled slightly and looked back at Mina himself. She was beautiful and he wanted nothing more than to make her his. But he couldn’t act too swiftly or leave her to snoop the room. She might get drawn to the covered cork board and find out just how long he had been wanting her. He mused slightly with a smirk. The board had been in progress for several years. ”She is, mother. I know it for sure.” he said as he walked over to the board. Glancing over to Mina to ensure she was still resting, he pulled the cloth from the board.

Upon to surface, pictures were littered. Most of them were of Mina, some of which dated back to junior high in her uniform. He hadn’t gotten the PRIVILEGE as Soma Cruz had of knowing her from a tender and impressionable young age. A few of the pictures were of Soma with some notes about Dark Lord Candidates beneath. However, Soma was listed in Akui’s notes as the strongest of the Dark Lord Candidates, despite the fact that Akui was EXACTLY the same age as the boy, down to the minute. They both were born into this damned world at the same time, just as the weakest of the candidates were the ones born when the Belmont and company destroyed the Dark Lord for good. The most shocking of his pictures were perhaps the ones of Arikado, Yoko, Hammer and Julius with scrawled notes beneath the images.

Beneath Arikado, read the words “Alucard/Adrian. Dhampir. Sealed most of his Vampire Powers to make him appear mostly Human. Search for seal to either break or strengthen. Barely feeds, Barely sleeps. Threat: Sealed - 4/10, beware any Holy magic that might have surfaced when he forced a seal. Unsealed - 8/10, possess powerful Blood magic AND a resistance to MOST Belmont weapons. Find way to re-discover Vampirism fully before fighting.””

Beneath Yoko’s picture, the notes read, “”Yoko Belnades. Church Hunter and almost direct descendant of Sypha Belnades. Has powerful Elemental/Holy magic and possibly(?) has the ability to Levitate slightly using Magic. Close family friend of Hakuba’s and sister figure to Mina. Forward, passionate, intelligent and flirty. One of the first of Sypha’s descendants to not need Tomes. Threat: 7/10, watch for Magic and quick maneuverability. Develop one of the Crystals from the shop to seal her magic and mend it to her flesh, possibly with “Fire-branding”.””

Hammer’s picture had a bit less written on it, “” ?????? ’Hammer’ ??????. Possibly Danesti based on appearance and mannerisms. Deceptively quick and skilled, with easy access to high level weaponry. Former soldier of an Army, honorably discharged and called upon by Arikado. Threat: between 3 and 5/10, have not seen much of his combat. Do not Underestimate. Danesti patriarch was first to reach Dracula’s chamber in 1476.””

Lastly under Julius, it read, ““Julius Belmont. Last of clan and last to Defeat Dracula. Most powerful of ALL Belmont in Prime. Now 54 years old, but due to Belmont holy blessing still in good shape. No Family Line. Threat: 9/10, Agile and flexible like Leon, Quick-witted and stubbornly determined like Trevor and Christopher, Hardy and fierce like Simon, High Magical Potential and Intelligence like Juste, Ability to combine holy artifacts and weapons with Magic like Richter. Most Dangerous. Destroy at ANY cost. Age barely makes a dent in skill. Kill at distance or using other people. AVOID THE WHIP OR SEPARATE IT FROM HIM.
---Must learn how to destroy whip’s “powers”---””

Akui glanced over his observations and notes. Once he destroyed Soma somehow, everything of the young man’s life would belong to him. Especially Mina Hakuba.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Arikado returned to his office at the agency and ran his pale hand through his now ebony black hair, letting out a slight sigh. Why did this have to happen? Why couldn't his mother just have a normal life where she wasn't jeopardized because of her draw to his father? Why couldn't things have gone differently... where his mother didn't die. If his beloved mother didn't get killed by the ignorant people she had saved countless times, then his father would not have descended into the madness that consumed him.. that changed him. And himself of long past, back when he still bore his human name with happiness, could do nothing to save his father. Adrian himself had been consumed with grief and hatred for years as well. Long enough for him to have slaughtered the humans his father had condemned. The humans that condemned both mother and child for their love of the Dark Lord Dracula. But when he had cast aside the name his mother and father gave him and took the name "Alucard", he had hoped helping Belmont and his allies take down his father would finally mean that the only actual family the Dhampir had left would be able to finally be at peace... But alas, even that didn't work.

He had never truly hated his father, as much as it would have made Alucard's decision to defeat his father easier. He had tried, yes, to try and distance himself from the Vampire blood and the instinct to feed from the blood of humans. But Maria had helped him come to understand himself better.

But Soma was his father's new chance at a life without hatred and grief. And yet the assorted terrible cults of the world sought to bring back the Dark Lord to the world, without seeming to know all it would entail. And after over a decade of protecting and watching over Mina Hakuba, Arikado had learned that a very key part of Soma's chances of a psuedo-normal life had been with her. The woman who had been the dhampir's mother in her past life.

Marion and Adele would be invaluable help in helping find and save Mina. He had never asked, but Marion most likely still had the passion she once did to ensure Mina's safety and Happiness as she once did with Lisa. And Adele, as much as he loathed to admit, had attached herself to the fellow half-human claiming to want to be a younger sister figure. Her strong senses would help track down Mina long enough for Arikado to save her.

"Marion! Adele! Come here now! I'm in need of your assistance!" he had called out in his normal stoic tone. No need to allow his face to show how worried he was. That would only cause worry in his assistants.
------
Soma scowled slightly out into the crowds of people around. He had separated himself from the hunters to find Mina, and yet it seemed that even he was having trouble doing much in the way of tracking her down. His Mina... His first human friend. One of the few people that actually cared about him, other than his mother. He would not lose her. Not when most of everything he ended up doing was for her.
-----
Akui smirked at the board for a minute. He had been gathering this information, at least the information about Arikado, Belnades and Belmont over the past few years. Yes, the one named Hammer had been a newer addition to his problems, but would be easily overpowered when necessary. The only thing left he had to worry about was Soma Cruz himself. As long as the infernal young man lived, Akui would not be able to attain his well deserved power. However, He would use Graham Jones' mistake of underestimating Soma as a guideline for him. Soma had proven to be a fearsome force with an instinctual knowledge of killing things. Akui, however drab it might sound, much more preferred allowing others to fight his battles for him. And with his powers of persuasion and the crystals he would enchant from his mother's shop, he might be able to turn some of the weaker-willed peers of the young man's other self to destroy Soma Cruz.

He covered the board up with cloth again, before walking back over to his beloved Mina and brushing her hair from her forehead with his hand. 'Soon, my darling, You and I will hold domain over this world... and no one will be able to stop us.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:40 pm

The magenta haired woman's gaze swept to take in her beloved master Alucard; she sensed concern emanating from him she paused when she felt her heart tighten suddenly. Lilac gems grew wide as her gaze swept towards that of the window to look out at the city; did she sense Samael just now? Her heart tighten as her gaze twisted to the ground; she rose to her feet as her brows knitted together. He was among them; he was near somehow and his mere essence was like a siren's call to the once Marionette doll. She had to find him. She had to see him again; her beloved archdemon. Her dream castle. She looks over to Arikado and frowns for a brief moment. "My apologies Genya. But I cannot aid you. I must take my leave, something has come up. Forgive me." She exhales to him and began to walk out of the agency leaving her belongings with her.

Adele popped her head up from the couch in the lounge of the agency; her bright hues looked to her god father. She hopped over the couch scampering over to him before stopping ; she bounced and rolled on the heels of her feet. "You need me? Really? Why? For what? Is it a mission?" She inquires curiously as she noted Marion's change in demeanor; she tilted her head to the left wondering what could be wrong. " Mar-mar? What's the matter. Don't you want to do the mission too?" Adele knew something was off the moment Marion addressed Alucard as Genya.
----

Algrim rolled his eyes at his friend's words before he caressed the glass reinforcing it for a moment. "Vlad. My friend. I have watched over the boy since he was young; and he has held me close to him cried into my fur. He has clung to me for comfort; asked the gods any gods why he was scorned by the world? Even when he was not what others declared him to be. He was not creepy, he was not a monster or a serial killer in the making. He does not walk a dark path; his upbringing may have not been the nicest but he had his mother who loves him. Your mother. She loves him the way she loves you, she has knelt down and wiped away the tears he has cried. She has reassured him like she did you that he is no anti-christ; and that the people who judge him will never know him. He is more than what they see; he is more than his skin. He has people who love him; he has friends who care for him. He does not need the world's acceptance to be happy Vlad. He just needs these select few; he needs the girl Mina who to be there for him.

I am more than a companion to him, more than a friend to him. And I see him in ways you would never understand. I see him like.... like if I was his father and he my son. I love him Vlad. I have not felt love since Elisabetha's time, I can feel happiness at times though feint but love? Naye, he makes my heart feel things that it has so long to feel. I feel human with the boy. I know you scorn me now but try to understand; your hatred is not what the boy wants. He wants a life with the girl, he wants to be among his friends. He doesn't want to become what you did. A man so void of happiness and compassion to the world; a shell of the man he was. He does not want that Drac and he is my master now. He is the lord I protect. I am sorry.... But I will not let you harm him nor corrupt his already aching soul."
he exhales confessing truly why he couldn't let Vlad continue with his plans.

---

Erasu watched her son for but a moment before walking out of the bedroom and closing it shut; she wore a soft smile on her face as she found relief in her heart. Her son was smitten with the girl; she hoped the girl would return his feelings and perhaps from there she could convince him that they could have a life without the need to kill anyone for that matter. But she knew her son would forever feel incomplete until he had the remaining of his soul returned.

-

Amber hues fluttered open as Mina began to stir, her eyes took a sweep from left to right and back again as they began to adjust once more. She noted the boy standing beside her; his hand resting upon her cheek. A weak smile came to her lips as she began to find strength within her body. "A-Akui? Mmm.... Something, something smells good." she exhales as she began to force herself to sit up slowly again; she found the strength to do so now she looked to the young man for a moment. He had took her away from the forest, and back to his home until she recovered from the forest's dark affects that had struck her form. She was indebted to him and she would have to repay her gratitude one way or another. She folded her hands together as she looked to the other offering him that warm smile many adored. "Thank you again for saving me from the forest. I am forever grateful... Oh, is... Is that for me?" she asks noting the drink and food; she blushed slightly when her stomach began to growl quickly she adverted her gaze. Being drained of your energy could really leave you hungry. She glanced back to Akui and smiled sheepishly. She hoped he did not think her rude.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 2:22 pm

Arikado almost showed a slight bit of concern on his face as he watched his longtime companion pass him by so quickly. What could she mean? What would be more important than locating his mo-finding Miss Hakuba? She had never accepted the name change that the Dhampir had tried to enforce, always pushing still to refer to him as his long dropped human name. Something was wrong, he could tell in his slowly beating heart, but the frown he wore stretched across his pale skin and he tried to keep himself from reaching out to her. He was not a child. He had used some of the magic he had sealed away almost 40 years ago to give her an immortal human form so that the soul of his father’s warmest creation would not have been locked away with Castlevania when the Hakuba priests and Priestesses locked it away in the eclipse. Had he clung to her too much? Refusing to allow her to be locked away with the monsters of that Chaotic castle? He had no reason to cling to her now. She had her own desires and wishes, and he would only hold her back if he had shown any inkling of needing her like a child to his favorite toy. ”I understand. If you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to call for me.” he said cooly. A small ache creeping into his chest, he quietly recomposed himself.

He looked back to Adele, keeping his face serious he looked down at the half-werewolf, ”Yes, Adele. I need your abilities and full attention. Do not worry about Marion. She is a grown woman and is fully capable of making her own decisions. What I need your assistance for is of the utmost importance. Miss Hakuba is missing. And I need your enhanced senses to help me track her down. After that, however, I need your… chipper demeanor… to try and calm Soma down. He’s panicking about his pendent going missing, and to allow myself a moment of honesty, I don’t really want him to receive it back. If memory serves me correctly, my father was incredibly attached to the artifact and I don’t believe it’s in Soma’s best interest to have it anymore. He’s become quite…. Attached to it.” he says, moving to leave himself.

He was worried about her. Not that he would ever allow them to see those kind of emotions on his features. He had trained himself years ago, to train himself to not allow sorrow to show on his face when he first had to fight his poor broken Father, to not show emotions on his face. He worked hard to control the human feelings and he could not falter now.

------

Akui looked to Mina, a smile forming on his face quickly, ”Did you sleep well, Mina? Are you feeling better now?” he asks gently, bringing the food over to her, ”Oh, and yes, my mother made this for you. She had seen me carry you in and believed you might have been hungry” he chuckles slightly as he heard her stomach growl, ”I’m glad she did. I can’t possibly have my house guest going hungry. Please. Make yourself comfortable. Perhaps you’d be interested in reading with me? I have a book that I THINK you might like as well.” he says gently walking to his bookcase and awaits a response.

Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 3:02 pm

The once marionette stared upon the other with her lilac hues glistening with shock; raw emotions began to overflow in her mortal body. She was shocked yes, but there were other emotions filling her now. Emotions she had never experience before. "S-Sama, it is you. But how?How do you come to be? I thought you were sealed away within the eclipse." she exhales throwing her arms around the archdemon; she buries her face into his chest and took in his scent. She missed him, the tears began to pour down her cheeks. "I've missed you my darling. My love."she breathes holding onto the only being she had ever felt a romantic connection to.
---

Adele listened to Arikado's words closely and a grim frown came over her as she nods in understanding;
she approached Arikado and began to sniff him knowing traces of Miss Hakuba would be on the male. She tilted her head upward in the air as she began to sniff out the priestess; she seemed to perk up a bit more when she picked up her scent. "I have her scent. Let's go." She exhales in an almost commanding tone as she began to lead the way out of the agency tracking the female now.
----

A gloved hand snatched the arm of the ivory haired male as the man stepped forth from his position; long brunette locks were tied back into a ponytail as he looks to the other."Soma.
What in the blazes is going on?"
Julius Belmont questions in his gruff tones as his eyes noted the boy's off energy. Something was awry and he could sense the boy's anger turning into rage. Was Dracula's influence rising within him?
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Soma turns towards Julius with a bit of anger brewing in his cold blue eyes. I don’t have time for this right now, Belmont… he thought to himself as he shakes off Julius’s hand. He tries to walk around the larger male, ”Get out of my way, Julius-san. I’m working on finding Mina. The more time I waste talking to you, the more danger she could be in.” He says, his tone dark and almost threatening. He needed to find Mina. Save Mina. Then find his Stone and get it back. And he wasn’t going to be held back from that.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 2:48 pm

Julius scowled in clear displeasure at Soma's behavior; he then quickly drew his whip where he placed it upon Soma's forehead. Watching the boy hiss in return; so it was true. He was succumbing to anger and hatred for some strange reason. Was it because of the missing Miss Hakuba? He twined the whip around Soma's wrists gently and began to whisper a small prayer trying to bring Soma back to his senses.

----

Hours later Erasu lifted her head at the sound of knocking on her door; a brow lifted slightly as she rose from her spot in the living room chair. She approached the door before peeking to see Arikado and Adele at the doorway; a frown comes to her lips as she sighs clearly displeased with the idea of them arriving.
Opening the door she looks to the pair for a moment.  "Can I help you?" She questions slightly as her eyes twisted between the two.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Soma's face twisted into a pained expression, He hated being on the receiving end of this god damn whip....

----------------------------------------
Arikado's face remained in it's singular expression, "Ma'am, I'm in search of a young woman whom I have several reasons to believe she is here. Her name is Ms. Mina Hakuba. She's about 63 inches in height, with short strawberry blonde to ginger colored hair and brown eyes. I'm to return her home to her parents, who will be able to tend to her and assist in her recovery." he says in his normal dry tone. He expected resistance from the woman, but Arikado sensed Mina's energies in this house. He could almost pinpoint her location, but he would first need to make it past this woman.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 10:55 am

As expected the woman frowned crossing her arms over her chest upon hearing his words; but she knew her son wouldn't want her to jeopardize anything with his future soul mate. She releases a heavy sigh before stepping aside and allowing Arikado and Adele entry into her home. "She is upstairs with my son. He hasn't left her side since he brought her home unconscious. The forest depleted her of her energies." she says to them watching them rather closely; her eyes narrowing upon Arikado.

----

Mina's head rested upon Akui's shoulder with a small smile coming to her lips as she resisted the encroaching slumber once more; Akui had been nothing but kind and sweet to her. His scent reminded her of something or rather someone. She felt at ease around him; there was nothing for her to feel alarmed about. And sat beside her on the bed now having been reading to her; she then noted the sounds of talking from below. A voice rang out to her so clear; an unmistakeable voice. "A-Arikado?" She exhales in surprise; how did he come to find her? Had he found Soma too? The forest.... Soma, he had been at the forest. She began to sit up slowly a frown pursing. Was Soma hurt?

----

Approaching the encased stone was a familiar figure with a smirk coming to his lips; the man held his hands behind his back and chuckled ever so slightly. "Good evening Vlad, it's been awhile. Shall i free you from imprisonment and return you to the boy so you can continue down your path of reclaiming your life and body?"
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 7:28 am

Arikado nodded at the woman, “Thank you. I must collect her now. Your help is much appreciated.” he says quietly. He sensed darkness in the house, not unlike the darkness that seemed to form an aura around Soma. he would have to collect Mina and return her to a controlled environment so he could monitor her recovery personally. He looked the woman over once. She had a slight air of familiarity about her and he assumed that he had probably seen her around a few times. ”I need to collect her, if you please. Please collect her.”  he says, with a slight firmness to his voice.
-------
Akui let out a slight frown. It was the sealed dhampir at the door for sure. His face wrinkled slightly as he scowled. The half-werewolf pup was here too. He didn’t want to make himself known to Arikado or his pet too soon. Not until he had found a suitable way to destroy them, as to which he wasn’t quite sure of yet. He placed a hand on Mina’s arm gently and adjusted the expression on his to appear less disgusted and more concerned, ”Is something the matter, Mina?” he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 11:51 am

The former doll clung to her beloved taking in his scent and finding nostalgia within; his words eased her heart. His inquisition pertaining to her mortality caused her eyes to sweep about to meet his hues. "Master Adrian sealed away my other self. He made me mortal and kept me at his side. He's kept me with him since the war. I am sure he would do the same for you if you asked him to. We could be together again. We can finally make love; and we can get married in unholy matrimony. Since you're a demon. But we can have the love that Lord Vlad and Lady Lisa had! We could even have a family~ We can have a life together. A life I have longed for and dreamed about since my falling for you." she exhales the tears streaming down her cheeks as she reveals her dreams to him. She held onto her beloved Samael unwilling to let him go. Not when the demon was here before her now; and she was in a body that could feel his touch and feel his love.

----

Erasu purses her lips with a frown coming to her lips as she brushed back her ebony locks behind her ears. Her azure hues narrow slightly at Arikado in mild displeasure as she departed from the room ascending the stairs towards her son's room. Gently she opens the door to her room closing it behind her as she entered the room. Her eyes looked upon the young couple. She clears her throat approaching them; Mina looks to the mother with her amber hues. "Miss Hakuba, your babysitter has come to collect you. He has asked me to come get you and see to it that you come downstairs." she exhales with a slight frown coming to her lips."If you'd like you are more than welcome to stay with us until you are feeling better. I can send him away if that's what you wish." she adds hoping to convince the young girl to stay just a little longer for her son's benefit.

Mina listens to Miss Gandolfi's words a small smile creases to her lips at her hospitality " Thank you very much for the offer; but I do believe that I should return home. My parents must be worried sick about me. And my friend Soma; he was at the forest too. It worries me,
what if he got hurt too. Or what if he's been looking for me?"
she exhales to Erasu and she so slipped out of the bed using Akui to support herself. Her knees gave out slightly and she stumbled; she released a small whine as she fell into Akui's arms. "S-Sorry..... I guess my body is still pretty weak." she whispers looking to Akui with her hues. Erasu saw this as an opportunity;
swiftly she descends down the stairs before approaching Arikado once more.

"Miss Hakuba has asked to stay a little longer I am afraid; she says she will return home as soon as possible. But she wants you to know she is alright and you needn't worry; she apologizes for causing you all worry and concern. She also wants you to reassure this... Soma, that she worried him. She hopes he is okay." she informs of the young man before her.
----

"Then let us get you out of here, my friend." he exhales with a grin as he shatters the case with that held the stone; gently he picks up the pendant and chuckles slightly. "Let us get you back to the boy, hmm." he muses as he began to disappear with the pendant.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 11:11 am

A few weeks would come and pass after the incident with the suicide forest; Mina was returned home safely by Arikado and Soma had been beyond relieved she was safe. But she was upset with him demanding to know why he had gone to the forest in the first place; but he was evasive with her in the answer. Mina now found herself with a strained relationship with her dearest friend who was being evasive with not just her but everyone; saying he needed to train but refused to train with anyone from the agency.

It was paining Mina that this change in behavior was affecting her relationship with the one she cared for so badly; Mina sat silently in the park on a bench kicking her feet slightly her amber hues staring at the ground as a doe and her fawn nibbled on the cookies she had given them. Her heart was aching terribly, and the dreams she had been having had not let up. She were so vivid, so detailed, she felt in her heart that perhaps they were more than just dreams. She wanted to confide in Soma about these dreams; but he was pushing her away did he even realize what he was doing and how it was affecting her? The tears stung the corners of her eyes; and she felt the fawn nuzzle her placing its head onto her lap. She reached up gently petting the small creature.

She heard someone speak her name; her gaze flickered up to take him in adorned in a dark button shirt with a deep burgundy vest with black slacks, on his back was the violin case. Her eyes met his violet hues, it was her savior from the forest Akui Gandolfi. She had not realized it earlier but he was a classmate of hers and Soma's. An upper classman. "Akui-Kun. H-Hi. What brings you out today?" she exhales offering him a small smile as she wiped away her tears not wanting him to think anything wrong with her even though there was.
---

The magenta haired secretary wore the brightest smile as she sat in her chair at her desk within the agency; Samael had returned to her life he still harbored great feelings for her. And after centuries of longing she had finally come to know what his embrace felt like; what the succubus had gotten tastes of that often left her jealous and despising her very existence. Marion hummed to herself happily; Samael was now staying with her at her apartment in the city she left him be to what he was doing; she had complied to his wishes of aid when it came to helping the lord. The new lord she come to love so much; she had revealed much about Soma to her beloved not seeing any issues with talking about the boy to Samael. The door to the agency opened and her eyes fluttered up expecting to see Yoko or Mr. Hammer; perhaps even Julius but then she recalled they were all in the lounge area. Her jaw became agape as she took in the beautiful woman before her now. A woman adorned in a pale green dress; sun kissed locks tumbled about her curved frame and jades flicked about for a moment searching drinking in the scenery.

Marion recognized the woman instantly as the huntress who her master had fallen for centuries ago; the young blonde's appearance instantly caught Yoko's attention as she sat beside Thoren ( Hammer's first name ) she nudges him gently to have him take a look upon her too. Yoko had never met the woman before in her life; perhaps she was a potential client coming to see them about some non-human incident. Julius studied the young woman for a moment as he sat on the couch across from Hammer and Yoko. His gut was telling him something was not just quite right; but he said nothing waiting to see what would unfold. The young female approaches Marion for a moment offering her a small smile. "Is Al.... Genya here?" She inquires, Marion nodded before pointing back to the office a few feet behind her. Thanking her, the female approached Genya's office door; her heart pounding loudly against her chest.

Fingers twine around the handle before turning it; silently she enters the room closing the door behind her and locking it gently. She took him in for the first time since he went to sleep; he looked so different now sitting there at his desk. His hair was a macabre shade now, layered and much shorter; he was adorned in a suit just as black; his skin retained the same paleness it did before. Her heart was pounding louder now; she tried to hold back the tears ready to pour from her jade orbs. Stepping forth she purses her lips; here sat her husband her beloved Alucard. "A-Alucard?" she exhales his name; the name she knew him as she wanted to embrace him, to kiss him and hold her close to him once again. It made her feel so happy to be alive once again; she was alive and she could be with him forever once more.

---

Algrim was more than displeased that someone had released the stone and its inhabitant back to Soma; he was quick to return to his cat form to remain at Soma's side. Having told the boy he would keep an eye on him and the stone; so he would not get hurt once more. The cat trailed alongside the boy meowing mildly; indicating that he was tired of walking and that he should pick him up and carry him the rest of the way. "Carry me Soma. I'm tired." he mewls getting in front of Soma's legs and rubbing at his feet. Being Soma's dearest friend aside from Miss Hakuba and being the closest thing to a father figure the boy had. He would get his way, he was certain of it.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 7:46 am

Her pattern had deviated from the norm over the last few weeks and it took Akui quite a bit to adjust his schedule to see her as often as he could. Thankfully, since he had finally introduced himself to her, he could finally approach her. He had noticed she was crying though and a slight disgust filled his core. Even more reason to destroy Soma Cruz. Mina belonged to him and Soma took her kindness for granted. Disgusting. He would have to push his plans forward. The boy didn’t deserve the things he had, and Akui’s resolve to kill Soma and take his powers and Mina strengthen even further. Sooner than Later….

”Mina-chan. How are you? I was coming out to the park to practice. But I’m more concerned for you. You look like you’ve been crying… Do you want to talk about it? I’m an impeccable listener.” he said gently, looking down at the baby deer nuzzling her. She was perfection. Beautiful, gentle, kind. And she would be his.

------
Genya had been rifling through the papers on his desk. He couldn’t figure it out. Mina and Soma weren’t supposed to grow apart. Soma’s control was directly linked with the Hakuba priestess. It almost pained the Dhampir to see his reincarnated parents act in this way. He had just wanted a happy and safe life for them, but Genya had learned within the last year or so that safe wasn’t an option. He looked down at the papers once more. Soma’s behavior was changing and the man was determined to figure out why.

When the familiar voice of the only woman he’d ever loved floated into the air around him from the other room, he stopped and dropped everything. Was he hallucinating? Had he worked himself into exhaustion again and was dreaming her here again? He heard her move closer and enter his office. He looked upon her and stood from his chair with an almost pained and shocked expression on his normally cold and aloof features. He must have been a sight. He looked very little like the Alucard she remembered. His disguise had fooled most into believing he was actually human, except for Belnades, Belmont and the people who were trained to know a vampire’s innate signature.

Maria had looked no different than how he had always vividly remembered her, with the exception of the beautiful gown she was adorned in. He was a bit confused by it, as she had always hated the confines of dresses and only wore them for parties or fancy big events, using the excuse of being a hunter that needed to be able to move around as why she didn’t have to wear them. They had parted negatively. And it was something he had regretted, especially when he awoke and realized that she had died in such a painful way while he was in his enforced sleep. He had every inkling years ago to die and wish to join her in an afterlife that he could never had reached, in God’s heaven.

”Maria….” the words escaped his lips barely above a whisper. She appeared to be standing here before him. Was this truly but a dream? God’s cruel tricks once more reinstating the Dhampir’s life to be a lonely and painful one? More than once, his loneliness had pulled forth memories with her in the precious little time he had slept. Simple ones, like looking down at her as she slept at the nighttime when he felt most awake. The few times at that time when he would gently push her hair from her face, ensuring that his deathly cold fingers didn’t stroke her gentle face. Or the times when she and his ever-constant Imp would get into arguments about the Dhampir Prince and she would threaten to kick the imp past the forest house they had lived in. Most of the memories he had with her were happy and were some of the best he had, other than times shared with his beloved parents.

But she had seemed much more real than the times he’s desired her back before. What was going on? How had she returned to him?

-------
Soma had fiddled his finger around the stone around his neck, thinking. Had he changed? He wanted to tell Mina everything, but was afraid of scaring her. She’d be worried and confused if he told her that some soul trapped in his pendant offered to train him to better protect her. It had practically hurt his heart physically to keep such things from her. He wanted to take her in his arms and hold her close. Apologize to her for his rotten change and beg her to forgive him. He had to hide his training from his friends already, but his suddenly secretive behavior was hurting his relationship with the only woman he had ever loved.

Maybe he should call his mother. She would always ease his fears and wipe away his tears when he was a child, fighting with such intensity when people would call the boy a demon or a monster, when he was only 5 or 6. It was through her that he had first met Mina. She had thought that he could easily make fast friends with her, and there was an instant draw between the two. He could always tell Mina everything back then. She thought his taking care of the only animals that didn’t fear him and were perhaps even drawn to him was cute. Even if the bats had at first scared his mother to have almost a single gray streak. Soma had told Mina about Grimm, though he was sure that Mina might’ve thought he was either crazy or insanely lonely when he had told her that the cat could talk to him. They had shared everything. And Soma missed that more than anything. Ever since he learned who, no WHAT he was, he was afraid of getting her hurt.

He was so lost in his own thoughts that he almost jumped when he felt Grimm rub against his legs. It had been quite a shock to learn that the cat he had adored growing up, despite his mother’s wary gaze, was the same as Death. Even now, he wasn’t quite sure if he wanted to have the cat hang around anymore. Perhaps his own foolish desire at nostalgia was what Soma had wanted to have again. A lot in his life was falling apart, and he wanted the things he had as a child. His bats, that he had taken in and adored. His cat, whom he would have long and wistful conversations with, and the cat that had helped comfort his pain as a child. His mother, who had always cherished and protected him from the day he was born, despite everyone telling her that he shouldn’t have ever been born and that the sweet baby boy would bring destruction to the world.

He looked down at the cat and smiled, ”I didn’t ask for you to come with me today, Grimm.” he said, as he leaned over and gently picked the cat up in his arms. They had been walking a path of solitude, since even the people here in Japan were afraid of Soma’s dark air about him. And perhaps it was a bit off of “the beaten path”. He couldn’t blame Grimm from getting tired. Who knew how much power it took to maintain a form that was so different than his normal one.  
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:10 pm

The young woman looks up to the raven haired male; she wore a deep frown pursed to her fair lips. "It's my friend Soma... He's become distant towards me; he's constantly busy these days. He's being evasive with me.... And it hurts. I don't know what's causing him to act this way. And he refuses to tell me why he was at the forest that day we met...." she exhales confiding in another;
she wished she could be confiding in Soma but with how things were going between them, she was unsure what was going on with Soma. But it hurt to know he couldn't even take the time to confide with other.
With her. What had happened to between them? They use to be so close but now she was starting to wonder...
---

Grimm's cat eyes narrowed slightly at the sight of Samael and he hisses in grave displeasure. His claws elongated slightly and he took a swipe at the hand of the castle demon. 'Back off Samael!
You leave my son. I mean Soma alone....'
he growls his fur bristling slightly.

---

Maria releases out exclaim with a smile as moves swiftly approaching her husband once more; she stood before him now and her eyes seemed to brighten as she looks up at him. Unable to hold back anymore; she embraces her beloved Alucard. "Alucard. It is you. You look so different.... I've missed you so much. It's been so long.... I am so sorry.... I left you with no one to wake to..."
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Akui frowns outwardly, but inside he was rather pleased. This was perfect. Soma was inadvertently helping Akui sneak his way into Mina’s heart. “Oh, Mina. You don’t deserve that at all. Let me help you. You can start venting to me. Talk to me. Please Mina. I don’t want to see you suffer like this.” he says, gently placing his hand on hers.This was his sign. He would be hers, as she would be his.

-------
Arikado froze a slight bit as Maria’s arms wrapped around him. It was such a warm feeling that he missed so desperately. A part of him told him to move back, to demand answers. She was dead. He knew that Death MUST have had something to do with it, but he didn’t know why. But the more overwhelming feeling came through and he ensured that no one could see him and he wrapped his arms around her and buried his pale face into her blonde hair,
”M..Maria...”
he said quietly with a slight shake in his voice. Someone whom he had outlived was in front of him again. He wasn’t sure how he should have felt. He wanted to not let go of her again. Was it how his father had felt when the Dhampir’s mother had come into his life? As she was the reincarnation of some woman he had loved before? But this wasn’t some other woman. It was Maria. The one he had loved. Close to him once more.

-------
Soma looked over the stranger with a raised eyebrow. He had seemed so incredibly familiar to the young man, Like he had spent years around this stranger. The name seemed to be on the tip of his tongue but for some reason he could get the name past his lips. He looked over himself for a moment. He wasn’t very small… He was taller than most of the people he knew, with the exception of Hammer, Arikado-san and Julius. But Hammer was from the southern parts of America  and spent most of his time in the military, Julius was a full grown, tall and rather bulky European and Arikado, according to Mina, had always been tall and never aged.

He looked to the other man with a frown, cradling the cat in his arms, ”His name is Grimm.” he said quietly. Something in his head told him something was off. Out of normal. And it made him feel quite uncomfortable. He wanted to keep moving, but some part of him told him to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse :: Roleplays-
Jump to: