What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CV: The Dark Crusades.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Cerulean hues stare past the crimson haired vampire who held her close to his cold form; there was a stinging sensation pulsing from her neck descending throughout her body. His blood stained her lips; he now held her to his chest Sara felt incredibly weak. She felt like her life was fading slowly from her body; she closes her eyes for a brief moment. She took a breath; but her lungs burned with that breath she tried to take. Her fingers grip at the vampire’s shoulder. “I…. My lungs…. Hurt….” She shudders to Walter, her brows knitted together as she glances up to the vampire weakly. “What…. Have you done to me?” she whispers to him; her body was suddenly feeling like she was on fire.
----
Bruno groans into the other’s ear in an almost animalistic way; his eyes glowed a crimson hue for a brief moment. He tilts Aaron’s head as they connected their lips together; he slips his tongue into Aaron’s mouth swirling it around tasting the insides of his mouth. He tasted delicious, Bruno desired more from the Persian. He lifted Aaron up with his strong toned arms and moved him around; twining Aaron’s legs around him he began to pound upward into Aaron’s rear. His member becoming harder; with each thrust he picked up his speed.

------
Miriam’s brows knitted together as she smiles upon him; her heart pounds a little faster hearing his request. To think if she hadn’t taken a blow to the abdomen for Mathias all those years ago; he would have never demanded that she serve his family. To become a knight, if she hadn’t done those things. She would have never met Aleksander; and she would never have fallen so hard for another person. Before Aleksander; she did not think love was possible at least for her. She allowed him to guide her towards the bed. “Oh Aleksander, I want nothing more than to lay beside you on this night. I need your arms around me. Your lips against mine and your tender words to ease my aching heart.” She exhales climbing into the bed with him and wraps her arms around his form. She buries her face into his chest; she rubs at the back of his shoulders. “I love you Aleksander. I truly do. You do not know how happy you make me.” She hums to him connecting their lips together.

-----
The silver haired vampire rolled his crimson eyes as he tosses the lord to the ground placing a hand upon his hip. “The deed is done. The transformation will be quick; if you truly survive my bite you may be a powerful vampire.” Seraph purrs with a smirk coming to his lips as he approaches a nearby desk and chair; he takes a seat upon the cushioned chair he lifts his feet up onto the desk. His eyes fixate on Xander with a grin pursing his lips. “Now, we wait.” He muses to the young lord who was now going to experience hell on earth.
----

The dark haired female slipped into the home glancing around before making her way into the house; the wisp vanished from her view which caused her to frown. Her hazel hues sweep about for a moment with a frown pursed to her lips. She sensed danger and it made her uneasy. She noted the smell of death lingering in the air. The witch ventured further into the bedroom where her eyes fell upon the scene of a vampire and a deceased woman. Her guard immediately rose; but she dared to venture further inside. “Hello, I didn’t expect my wisps to lead me to a….. A vampire….” She whispers, but she was quick to recall wisps led those to their fate….
Back to top Go down
https://stainednight.rpg-board.net
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Aaron moaned louder as their position changed and he grabbed onto Bruno’s shoulders, scraping his claws over his shoulders and around his upper back. He didn’t really like being pulled out of control again, but at this point he couldn’t figure a way to get back into control of this situation. Not that at this moment he cared very much.
-----
Aleksander smiled at his beloved Miriam and rubbed her back gently under his own hands. ”Oh, Miriam. I don’t know what I’d do without you. You are my love. My Life. And together we can save Lady Vasilisa and Mathias. Do you want me to tell you a story, my love?” he said, gently stroking her hair from her face. ”I have always been afraid of being a knight like you and Baron Belmont are. I’m truly a coward. One of my greatest fears is the end of my life. Do you think anything becomes of us when we die? Especially if we have done things that border on God’s good graces. I am an Alchemist, and as I’m sure you’ve heard from many parishioners, Alchemy is a kind of magic and is the work of the devil. If that is true, I have gone against God’s will and would likely be left to suffer in purgatory for my scientific crimes. But you Miriam… You fight for God’s word. You are a hero to many, and I stand merely in the shadow of your beauty and graces. You are my Hero, my love. You rile courage from the very core of me.” he says, placing his lips to hers.
----
Leon frowned. It wasn’t what he had expected to hear. He didn’t feel like he needed to destroy the vampire right away, when he could just take Sara and go home, at least until he was positive that Feliks could come and help him destroy the vampire after Sara was home and safe. He had no weapons now, but he was in a hurry to save his beloved. He couldn’t turn back and risk losing time to go to Feliks again, when he knew Feliks would be following after when he could. Leon trusted and believed in Feliks and his abilities. He would have to find a weapon on the way in, and use that.

”I understand, my friend. I’ll do what I can, but Sara is my first priority. The vampire comes second. I will find a weapon on my way in, and when Feliks catches up with me, we shall take down the monster that has taken my love on her wedding day.” he explains carefully. Leon would save Sara.
-----
Cezarian smiled at the young witch, “Well, well… What a beautiful witch to wander in to a home that is not yours. What did you need, my darling?” He started, raising from his seat on the bed and appearing in front of the woman, placing a finger under her chin to lift her eyes to meet his crimson ones. She was exquisite, truly. Much better a companion to him then merely just a meal. He would ensure to inject his venom into her when he would feed from her. “I can satisfy whatever need you may have, little witch. What ails such a beauty? Sorrow does no wonder to your beauty. Allow me to help cure you of your sorrow, dear.” He says, pulling his hand gently from her chin and circling her for a few moments. All possible curves on the woman were well defined and perfectly placed. A beautiful one for his slowly growing collection. He would most definitely have to be careful not to kill this one.
Back to top Go down
http://ariatenshihime.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 11:49 am

The silver haired vampire watched the lord with a smirk creased to his lips; his eyes sweeping over the other. A chuckle escapes his lips as he waves his hand at the other's inquisition. "Why I made you into a vampire, you'll now be handsome forever and you will be immortal. Hooray~" he says with slight sarcasm dripping from his lips; he pushes off from the chair approaching the man lying on the floor. He kneels down and picks up Xander by the jaw forcing him to look at him. "You must be hungry~" he exhales with a smirk as he then in a swarm of bats took them to the Cronqvist castle; reemerging in Vasilisa's chambers where she laid in her bed unmoving. Seraph looks to Xander with his crimson hues and offers a grin. "Feed from her, taste her sweet nectar that will give you everlasting life." he hums as he places his hands upon Xander's shoulders. His crimson hues glowing ever slightly as he began to try and seduce Xander into feeding for the first time.

---

Hearing the vampire's words tears stung the brunette's eyes and she began to weep; she places her hands to her face. She wanted Leon, she wanted her beloved and his warm embrace. Was there a way to save her from becoming this? She was living a nightmare; what could she have possibly done to earn this? She was too virtuous and kind; she closes her eyes as she took a breath. It burned to do so. "I did not want this. I want to go home, I want Leon." She exhales to the vampire; she felt robbed of not only her life but many other things. She pulls away from the vampire's touch and reached for her clothes, recollecting them and changing back into them. She felt dirty putting her wedding dress on now that she was no longer pure and on her way to becoming a monster. Sara had to get out of here; she knew if she wanted to live. If there was a miracle of a way for her to return to humanity; she'd have to find it. She couldn't wait for Leon's rescue if he was coming. Once she was in her dress she moves further away from Walter sliding from the bed yet falling to her knees due to the weakness in her thighs from the sin she had committed. Sara's eyes fluttered open as she took in her surroundings; she noted his encroaching form. "Please, leave me...." She whispers, she could smell things from far away and it made her nose crinkle.

----

There came a rustle in the bushes towards Leon as a man of tan skin emerges before him; his eyes were azure and his hair was gray pulled into two loose ponytails. He looks to Leon with his brows lifting. "Are you yet another knight coming to rescue their beloved from the hands of the vampire?" He questions, he couldn't see the other being at Leon's side but he sensed something was near.
-----
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 7:48 pm

Leon listened to his friend talk. Gandolfi. The name was unfamiliar to him but as Mathias had mentioned, no one else had been able to see him as well. He lifted his head quickly to glance at the stranger approaching. Another knight? How many young women were stolen by this monster? ”Who Are you? And what do you know of the monster? He has stolen my beloved on the day we were to be wed. And I must save her. I am Leon Belmont. What is your name, stranger?” He said quickly, leaving the apparition of his friend behind to approach the new person. He knew Mathias would be able catch up to him in a way. He didn’t quite understand the whole alchemist thing, it had originally come as a shock to learn his closest friend was someone who manipulated God’s will, but as long as he was still a knight of God.  
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Hearing the young knight's words a deep frown comes to his lips as he looked him over briefly.
"Are you by chance Baron Belmont? Your beloved, she be Lady Sara Trantoul I assume? My name is Rinaldo Gandolfi..." Rinaldo expresses realizing that despite his gifting her a stone to protect her from the vampire's enchantment that she had fallen prey to Walter in a way similar to his daughter. He runs a hand along his facial hair and looks to Leon for a moment studying him. He noted that the man did not even carry a weapon upon him. "Boy, where is your weapon? How do you expect to save your beloved without a weapon? Are ye a fool?" he questions with a frown. He sighs shaking his head for a moment. "Come with me now, I shall show you to my cabin and give you a means to fight your way through Walter's castle." he says to the other and begins to make his way back to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 4:58 pm

Leon looked over the Alchemist. The more help he got saving Sara, the better chance he had of saving her. He felt a slight twinge of annoyance at the man’s words, however, and frowned while looking down to his hands. ”I had to give up my sword when I left. The Church I once served wouldn’t allow me to take it with me. They didn’t even allow my mission. That is why I’m without any weapons.” he said with a still present frown on his face. But with a slight sigh, he followed after the elder alchemist back to his home.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:26 pm

CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 9d4636112492f2cd6b037f0edb7a2ba112258597_hq

A swift flash of silver and the fire blast was vaporizing into steam as it rolled into the air; crimson hues twist to peer over his shoulder as the eldest vampire stood before the prince of the region, a fanged grin creases to the lips of the creature as he looks upon the sickly vampire in the making. His eyes honed in on the crimson stone pendant around the man's neck; the vampire was grateful that Aaron has such a rare gift. It gave him and his kinsman an edge when it comes to their survival. A chuckle creeps from Seraph's lips as he waves a hand and places his other hand upon his hip. "Well, well. If it isn't the bastard prince of Baia Mare, the man born of unholy circumstances to possibly the most intelligent woman of this region. Do not worry little prince. Your mother will be out of your hair now; after all you care not what happens to her now that you know the truth." he exhales with a chuckle escaping his lips as his eyes began to glow as he disappears into a veil of mist.

Reappearing behind Mathias the vampire reaches out ensnaring his Mathias with powerful grip; forcing one arm behind Mathias's back and the other remained seized into his hold. Seraph leans in allowing his tongue to graze Mathias's earlobe gently. "You are falling perfectly into his plans you silly human." He whispers into the other's ear.  His eyes twist to that of Xander feasting upon his mother who laid there in a helpless state. "Even your mother was a pawn...." He adds in a hush whisper that only Mathias could hear.
----

Sara reluctantly followed the vampire as he lured her to where he desired. Sara wanted to run; she needed to run once in the hallway the young woman pulls herself from his form and began to flee from the vampire. She turns down a hall and her cerulean hues sweep about; she had to escape this castle. She pushes through a door and enters a room.

---

The alchemist frowned hearing the baron's words and he places his hand to his chin. "Then we have no time to waste. You must hurry and defeat Walter or you will lose your beloved to the night. Here; take this alchemist whip. It will aid you in your quest against Walter. It never reached its full potential for the sacrifice the ritual calls for is too great. I will allow you to take shelter and seek potential aid here. But you must hurry..." He exhales to the blonde with a frown coming to his lips.

Last edited by The Scholar on Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Leon looked upon the whip, truly an item of which he was not overly well versed in, having never really had the need for it. His servants never acted too far out of line and his horses always obeyed him with the slightest ease or nudges. To save his beloved Sara though, he would have to learn and learn quickly how to use this magic whip to the extent of it’s capabilities. ”Thank you, Sir Gandolfi. Your help is invaluable.” he says as he starts his way out. It was good to have another ally in his mission.
Hold on, Sara. I will save you. And even if we have to move away from home, now that I no longer have land, I will ensure you are happy for the rest of our lives.  
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 4:37 pm

The silver haired vampire releasing a hiss as his face stung from the headbutt placed by the man before him; a chuckle emanates from his lips watching Xander prepare to bleed the other dry. If he was killed now then Aaron's vision would not come true; then some peace of mind would wash over them. Seraph knew that Aaron did not enjoy his visions coming true; especially if they were visions that were of ill fates or were not in their favor. Pulling down Mathias's shoulder he too bared his fangs deciding he would feast upon the boyar's blood. A wave of sudden dread washed over the vampire; instinctively he leaped back as a scythe came flying down. It struck Xander in the shoulder; the scythe then lifted the vampire up and tossed him to the side. Crimson hues narrow upon the two vampires; ebony locks danced about the pale man's features.

Seraph hisses recognizing him immediately. It was Walter's little bitch. "If it isn't death. Why are you interfering!? Shouldn't you be back with Walter?" He questions the king of reapers merely grimaced, he then raises his scythe once more. Seraph hisses in displeasure before moving swiftly behind Xander. "Come, we must leave now. A fight against death is foolish." he snarls, before taking his changeling out of the castle leaving the boyar in death's embrace.

Algrim turns his attention to the man before him; he extends a gloved hand to him allowing him to take it.
Assisting him to his feet death looks into those frost orbs; he purses his lips before turning his back upon him preparing to take his leave.
----

It was not long till Feliks was by Leon's side racing through the castle; an arrow shoots at the two men as a woman leaps down in front of them. "Who are you? What business do you have here in the castle?" demands the huntress as she looks upon them with her emerald sheen; it was Liza a frown was pursed to her lips. She studied the lot of them, her eyes fixate on the blonde male. His energy, it made her question things. Was he... of holy blood. Feliks felt his jaw fall when he looked upon this woman; a smile creases his lips. "My comrade and I seek to vanquish the vampire lord who dwells here and save Leon's betrothed..." He expresses, the woman turns to Leon with a frown. Brace yourself for the worst. Your beloved very well may be dead. I too come here to vanquish this hellish creature; he killed my fiance." she explains to the pair, Feliks frowns hearing this as she places a hand upon her hip.

----

Sara glares up into the vampire's eyes with her cerulean orbs. "I'd rather die than finish this ritual..." She says lifting a hand up and striking Walter across the face harshly. "Release me!" She cries squirming in his hold; perhaps if she refused to feast upon blood; would that aid her in stopping the change?

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Leon’s thoughts were racing as Feliks and him raced through the castle. He had barely dodged the arrow when it whirred past them. He eyed the cause of the arrow warily as she spoke. A scowl crossed his lips as the conversation continued between Feliks and the strange woman until her tone turned to him. She lost her loved one as well. Leon could empathize with the woman. But Leon would do everything in his power to save Sara. ”Then come along with us, stranger. We share a goal. I wish to save my love, and you may avenge your love. Both quests revolve around the master of this castle.” Leon says, letting his face soften. The more help they received, the better the chances he would save his Sara.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 9:01 pm

The man paused in his tracks before looking over his shoulder upon the man with a simple frown,
his eyes held a sense of solemness. "I tried to warn your wife that death awaited her in the months to come on your wedding day; but it seems even I cannot prevent what is to come. I feel horrible for what has happened; I care not for Walter he thinks he can own me or force me to do his bidding. But I refuse to bend knee to anyone." He exhales to the other with a frown; he approaches Mathias narrowing his gaze. "I should have let you die, I know you have begun a descent into madness. You've even betrayed your best friend by allowing Walter to steal his bride. Your wife's best friend. Why? Why are you doing such atrocious things? You really think this will do anything for Elisabetha's soul?" He questions, he wished he could understand the man better.
---

Liza listens to the blonde men with a brow lifting; she places a hand upon her hip before offering her other hand to Leon. "Very well. Let us get going, time waits for no one. I have heard screams from within the castle. I can only pray it is not your bride." She states to Leon with a deep frown; Feliks frowns looking to Leon for a moment. "We have to hurry then."
---

Whimpering Sara kneels down to the bound mortal the tears ran down her cheeks; she did not want this.
She prayed to the lord to show her kindness and mercy. Leaning forward she began to take in the man's blood. She wanted Leon. It wasn't suppose to be like this.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Leon nodded to the woman. Having spent so much time fighting alongside Miriam, he had developed a respect for the combat prowess of a trained woman knight, uncommon for the time they lived. He gripped new weapon at his side and moved quickly after her. Sara…. Please hold on just a little longer. I will find you. And we’ll be together for the rest of our lives…
----
Aleksander had rushed upstairs after some time he had spent running his hand up and down Miriam’s bareback after they had intertwined their bodies together. He had a bad feeling in his abdomen and needed to check on Mathias. He had stopped at the door when he heard voices. Mathias’s voice he had known but the other voice… He had no clue. He knocked on the door just above the knob, ”Mathias? What has happened? Are you hurt?” he calls through the closed door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

CV: The Dark Crusades.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8