What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Dark Crusades.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
The Scholar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Cerulean hues stare past the crimson haired vampire who held her close to his cold form; there was a stinging sensation pulsing from her neck descending throughout her body. His blood stained her lips; he now held her to his chest Sara felt incredibly weak. She felt like her life was fading slowly from her body; she closes her eyes for a brief moment. She took a breath; but her lungs burned with that breath she tried to take. Her fingers grip at the vampire’s shoulder. “I…. My lungs…. Hurt….” She shudders to Walter, her brows knitted together as she glances up to the vampire weakly. “What…. Have you done to me?” she whispers to him; her body was suddenly feeling like she was on fire.
----
Bruno groans into the other’s ear in an almost animalistic way; his eyes glowed a crimson hue for a brief moment. He tilts Aaron’s head as they connected their lips together; he slips his tongue into Aaron’s mouth swirling it around tasting the insides of his mouth. He tasted delicious, Bruno desired more from the Persian. He lifted Aaron up with his strong toned arms and moved him around; twining Aaron’s legs around him he began to pound upward into Aaron’s rear. His member becoming harder; with each thrust he picked up his speed.

------
Miriam’s brows knitted together as she smiles upon him; her heart pounds a little faster hearing his request. To think if she hadn’t taken a blow to the abdomen for Mathias all those years ago; he would have never demanded that she serve his family. To become a knight, if she hadn’t done those things. She would have never met Aleksander; and she would never have fallen so hard for another person. Before Aleksander; she did not think love was possible at least for her. She allowed him to guide her towards the bed. “Oh Aleksander, I want nothing more than to lay beside you on this night. I need your arms around me. Your lips against mine and your tender words to ease my aching heart.” She exhales climbing into the bed with him and wraps her arms around his form. She buries her face into his chest; she rubs at the back of his shoulders. “I love you Aleksander. I truly do. You do not know how happy you make me.” She hums to him connecting their lips together.

-----
The silver haired vampire rolled his crimson eyes as he tosses the lord to the ground placing a hand upon his hip. “The deed is done. The transformation will be quick; if you truly survive my bite you may be a powerful vampire.” Seraph purrs with a smirk coming to his lips as he approaches a nearby desk and chair; he takes a seat upon the cushioned chair he lifts his feet up onto the desk. His eyes fixate on Xander with a grin pursing his lips. “Now, we wait.” He muses to the young lord who was now going to experience hell on earth.
----

The dark haired female slipped into the home glancing around before making her way into the house; the wisp vanished from her view which caused her to frown. Her hazel hues sweep about for a moment with a frown pursed to her lips. She sensed danger and it made her uneasy. She noted the smell of death lingering in the air. The witch ventured further into the bedroom where her eyes fell upon the scene of a vampire and a deceased woman. Her guard immediately rose; but she dared to venture further inside. “Hello, I didn’t expect my wisps to lead me to a….. A vampire….” She whispers, but she was quick to recall wisps led those to their fate….

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stainednight.forumotion.com
AriaHime13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusades.    Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Aaron moaned louder as their position changed and he grabbed onto Bruno’s shoulders, scraping his claws over his shoulders and around his upper back. He didn’t really like being pulled out of control again, but at this point he couldn’t figure a way to get back into control of this situation. Not that at this moment he cared very much.
-----
Aleksander smiled at his beloved Miriam and rubbed her back gently under his own hands. ”Oh, Miriam. I don’t know what I’d do without you. You are my love. My Life. And together we can save Lady Vasilisa and Mathias. Do you want me to tell you a story, my love?” he said, gently stroking her hair from her face. ”I have always been afraid of being a knight like you and Baron Belmont are. I’m truly a coward. One of my greatest fears is the end of my life. Do you think anything becomes of us when we die? Especially if we have done things that border on God’s good graces. I am an Alchemist, and as I’m sure you’ve heard from many parishioners, Alchemy is a kind of magic and is the work of the devil. If that is true, I have gone against God’s will and would likely be left to suffer in purgatory for my scientific crimes. But you Miriam… You fight for God’s word. You are a hero to many, and I stand merely in the shadow of your beauty and graces. You are my Hero, my love. You rile courage from the very core of me.” he says, placing his lips to hers.
----
Leon frowned. It wasn’t what he had expected to hear. He didn’t feel like he needed to destroy the vampire right away, when he could just take Sara and go home, at least until he was positive that Feliks could come and help him destroy the vampire after Sara was home and safe. He had no weapons now, but he was in a hurry to save his beloved. He couldn’t turn back and risk losing time to go to Feliks again, when he knew Feliks would be following after when he could. Leon trusted and believed in Feliks and his abilities. He would have to find a weapon on the way in, and use that.

”I understand, my friend. I’ll do what I can, but Sara is my first priority. The vampire comes second. I will find a weapon on my way in, and when Feliks catches up with me, we shall take down the monster that has taken my love on her wedding day.” he explains carefully. Leon would save Sara.
-----
Cezarian smiled at the young witch, “Well, well… What a beautiful witch to wander in to a home that is not yours. What did you need, my darling?” He started, raising from his seat on the bed and appearing in front of the woman, placing a finger under her chin to lift her eyes to meet his crimson ones. She was exquisite, truly. Much better a companion to him then merely just a meal. He would ensure to inject his venom into her when he would feed from her. “I can satisfy whatever need you may have, little witch. What ails such a beauty? Sorrow does no wonder to your beauty. Allow me to help cure you of your sorrow, dear.” He says, pulling his hand gently from her chin and circling her for a few moments. All possible curves on the woman were well defined and perfectly placed. A beautiful one for his slowly growing collection. He would most definitely have to be careful not to kill this one.

The Dark Crusades.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8