What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CV: The Dark Crusades.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 10:12 pm

Miriam frowns wincing at her lord's words; she had to stand her ground. Otherwise it would appear bad form. "Elisabetha would want me to find happiness and live my life! And I want to be with Aleksander; I want a family with him. As does he; and after seeing the ill fortune fall to this family. Your mother does not want us to wait! She wants to see us married, to enjoy the time we have together before its robbed from us! Please, allow me to retire. Aleksander and I will still be around to be here for you;
it's just we'd be married and starting a family of our own. I wouldn't be a servant to you; or a knight in service to you. I'd be your sister in law. I'd be family! Please grant me that! That is all I have ever wanted since meeting you, to be considered family in your eyes. But then; then I fell in love with your younger brother. My heart. It feels incomplete without him."
she exhales to her lord trying to persuade him to listen to reason.
Back to top Go down
https://stainednight.rpg-board.net
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 10:33 pm

In swift movement her arms were wrapped around him and she buried her face into his back.
"Mathias. Your mother approached us, Aleksander he was too scared to approach you.
Especially after Elisabetha died; he felt like he couldn't meet your eye to ask for your permission. Since he had tried his hardest to cure her of what stole her from us. But your mother came to him and reminded him that he was technically your equal for he was her son as well. He was a member of the family and with how you were she felt like she was doing you a favor by granting the permission in your stead He only proposed to me but a few months ago; he planned to ask for your permission when you were becoming better again but then this tragedy has come to us. Mathias, I am sorry. I care about you; if it weren't for you I would have died on the streets years ago. I would have never had a place to call home or people I could call family. But I did not want to trouble with you with this; not until you were better. Please forgive me and please show no ill feeling towards Aleksander. He still adores you like you are the sun to the sky."
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 11:03 pm

Moans escaped the ebony haired woman's lips as she was intertwined with her demon lover Magnus; Mathias's surrogate father. A fact that was best for her son to never know; his lips nipped her neck and her brows furrow slightly as he filled her with pleasure and 'comfort'. Her nails raked the incubus's shoulders slightly; it was a feint sound but a mother always knew the sound of her child's call.
For a brief moment; her eyes fluttered to the side and she expected to see a small macabre haired boy with scuffs on his cheeks and tears swelling in his eyes. Instead she saw a young man with shock written on his face; he appeared like he was fighting back tears like he use to when he was small. It dawned on her what he was witnessing; naturally a gasp emanated from her lips. "M-Mathias!
quickly she nudged Magnus to indicate that the 'comforting' must cease immediately.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 12:41 am

Quick she had been to conjure her clothing once more as she raced after her beloved son; desperate to reach him and reveal secrets untold if he wished to hear it. Her eyes grew wide in fear hearing him cry out for her; and turned sobbing like the boy she still thought him to be at times. His collapsing caused her to shrill as she raced over to him pulling him into her hold."M-Mathias?! Mathias! No! You cannot do this to me! Please, please! I cannot afford to lose you as well" she cries as she began to call forth guards to help her. First her daughter in law, then her grandson; and now her beloved child. The child she worked so hard to have; the child she adored so much. Was this god's way of punishing her for what she done years ago. What she had done to secure her entitlement; her child; her clan. Everything? Her world was shattering around her much like Mathias's. God was truly a cruel one...

----

Months later.
Leon & Sara's wedding day.

The young brunette sat in the church's foyer her cerulean hues looking at her reflection; she found beautiful and a small smile was pursed to her glossed lips. The sun was shining on this day and she felt in her heart nothing could ruin this joyous day. She was saddened to know that to her knowledge Lord Mathias would not be attending this day; but she understood giving the fact he was still bedridden.
She wished her dearest friends could be here; shaking the sadness encroaching her heart she rose to her feet taking a deep inhale. Today was the day, a smile came to her lips at the thought. She had felt like the wait had been too long. Today she would be Leon's wife and they would be starting their life together. Her heart fluttered at that; she turned to the knock on the door and her eyes swept over to the guest entering the room. "Yes? May I help you si-..." her voice trailed off at the sight of him

Walter. Why was Walter Bernhard here. A sudden fear washed over her heart as she wondered if perhaps her father had summoned him in hopes of getting her to marry the lord instead of her beloved baron. No, she had already told her father countless times she wanted to marry Leon. And he insisted if Leon fell in battle she'd wed Walter; but Leon hadn't fallen in battle. He had returned on honorable discharge for the time being; so why? Why was he here before her now.

----

Standing in a different foyer separate from the bride's was the groomsman changing room; Feliks Lecarde looked to the other blonde knight with amusement as he watched the other wear the brightest smile on his face. "God shines on you; your face is beaming Leon. You must be delighted to have this day come at last." He exhales to his friend for a moment.

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 12:24 pm

Leon affixed the red and white coat that Sara had spent so long making. It had long since become his favorite thing to wear. He adored Sara and was filled with happiness and love to finally being able to marry the generous and beautiful Sara.

He had spent his life fighting to survive and make a name for himself. An orphaned child with no home, no name, nothing worth anything in his life at all. He had joined the knights at the earliest possible chance, he had learned that it was his only way to make anything of himself. He had met Mathias, a young man of title, name and family, and everything that Leon had never known. Somehow, Mathias had become his best friend. Leon had gotten what he wanted through the knighthood. A name, a family that cared about him, and a home. Until he had met Sara, he had thought that he would be happy with what he had. But when he met Sara, he learned that life wasn’t complete without her. She had become his entire world.

Leon looked down for a moment. No offense meant to Feliks, but Leon would have preferred having Mathias at his side as well. But his friend was ailing in a time that was supposed to be happy. But Leon would not push back this date any further. He felt that they had waited long enough. And Leon wanted nothing more now, than to marry his beloved Sara.

”Yes, Feliks. I’m more than delighted. I feel like I’ve waited my entire life for this exact day.” he says with a smile, adjusting his hair with his hand. It seemed like a mess, and no amount of fidgeting with it had made it any better.
Back to top Go down
http://ariatenshihime.deviantart.com/
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Heaviness fell upon the young bride as her brows knitted together; and her eyes grew heavy. "L-Leon......" she exhales as she fell into unconsciousness and was stolen away but the crimson haired vampire.
----

Feliks felt a smile come to his lips as he listened to Leon's proclamation; he winces slightly when he sensed something amiss. His gaze flicks back to beyond the chamber door. "Leon! Something isn't right" he gasps out to the groom. He was quick to depart the room racing towards the bride's chambers; he flung open the door to find the bride gone. "Leon!" He hollers as he began to tear the room apart searching for Sara. He could sense a vampire's presence. But it was clear that no such creature remained in the chambers. He had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach; where was Lady Sara?

----

Miriam approached Mathias's bedroom she slips inside to his room; her eyes look upon her dear friend with a frown pursed to her lips. Miriam studied her lord's weakened appearance; it pained her to see him in this state. She carried the tray that held his meal; she places it upon his lap before placing a hand to his forehead. "How are you feeling? Your fever seems to have broken. Leon's wedding is today. He wanted to send wishes of good health on this day and said he wished you could be at his side on this day." she exhales softly to him taking a seat beside him on the side of the bed. Things were spiraling out of control in this household of Cronqvist. It hurt Miriam to see this occurring all around her. Miriam brushes back some ebony locks from his face as she frowns slightly. He needed to be informed. "I do not know what has occurred between you and your mother to cause such a strain on your relationship with her. But you should be informed she is not doing well. Your ailment has caused her great worry; and I believe things have gone awry with her...." She exhales to her lord; this pained her so much and she closes her eyes lowering her head. "This hurts. First Elisabetha, then Adrian and now you and your mother. I am losing my family; I am losing those I have come to love so swiftly. And there is nothing I can do to stop it. Even now I beat myself up for failing her. For failing you. I should have done something more, I should have traveled far to find the best doctor to aid her. I should have realized Lenora was cruel and deceitful! I warned her about the woman; I spoke of distrust but she told me not to judge. And in the end the woman stole them both from us. And now you.... You have fallen ill...." Miriam slid from her side on the edge of the bed to her knees; as she gripped his hand pulling it to her forehead.

For the first time since Elisabetha's death he would see Miriam Raenes; his retainer and best knight shed tears once again. "You have done so much for me. You have given me a home; you have given me a title. A sense of worth. You saw something in me on that day; and you offered me a position to work for you. To serve you and your house. You didn't offer me a position as a handmaiden either. You asked me if I wanted to fight for you. I said yes. And now.... Now, now you're gravely ill.... And it hurts knowing I may lose you as well. Your ailment has affected Aleksander as well; he's determined to see you cured. He said he would follow you no matter where you'd go, even if it were in death. He's becoming distraught. As am I. Please do not leave me behind. I cannot bear to lose you! I love you. I do not want to lose anymore of my family...." she cries out to him clinging to his hand as she broke; releasing all of her emotions onto her sickly lord finally confiding in him more than she had allowed herself in the past few months. This was torture; and she wondered what had she and the rest of this clan done to cause god to scorn them.

----

Pale blue hues looked upon the wilted roses as ebony brows furrowed slightly; Vasilisa sat on a stone made bench with a weakened smile. Her skin had grown abnormally pale and her long ebony locks were cascaded about her hourglass frame in a frazzled manner rather than its normal elegant form. Her emerald dress clung to her curved figure; it was obvious she was starting to deteriorate. Her son's harsh and cruel change in demeanor towards her was breaking away at her slowly. Many in the household knew that all Vasilisa had ever done since taking charge as Matriarch was for the sake of her children. For Mathias. Many had always assumed that her late husband had somehow managed to consummate their marriage just shortly prior to his death. No one knew the truth of what lengths she had gone to, to have her beloved son. Many knew that she loved him above all else. Him and his adopted brother. Family. That was what she had lived by for years. Having been given the best by her father being the only child he ever had; she had worked her way up to be that of an equal in the eyes of men. Her intellect was her strongest trait, it was through her that her clan's status grew ever more. They had already been at the highest tier in nobility within Wallachia; but through her she had secured it a more powerful way.

The pope of the holy country decreed her to be Wallachia's highest nobility among the rest; despite the other boyars who ruled different regions of the country. It was the Cronqvist that stood on top; practically royalty. And if that wasn't power in the eyes of the people no one knew; and since she had even influenced the pope she was seen as a powerful woman. She was untouchable by the church; and she had ruled her household and region in a sovereign way. Her father's dying wish had been to see her married and have the Cronqvist line secured; her husband had been a knight who hoped to secure himself a wealthy line and life. But, he chose not to consummate his marriage to his wife. Despite the fact that during their youth; she had been considerate the most beautiful woman in the region. Even now she was considered to be a beauty in the eyes of many. She had a feeling on why he refused to consummate; he did not want have to see her as his equal. And by denying her both consummation and a line of succession; he was demurring her. It was his way of having power over her. Something she wasn't going to let pass so kindly.

Vasilisa had contracted Magnus in hopes of getting the child she had desperately craved for; she had always thought ahead and while she knew her desires to be dangerous they had to be done. Everything she did; she had did it for her son. But even the highest education; the best servants, everything he asked for. She gave him; she loved him. Even despite that the church and others gave him a hard childhood. She had picked him up so many times before and brushed him off; caught him when he fell, kissed away his tears and rocked him to sleep with a soft lullaby. But now; now he refused to acknowledge her presence. He scorned her. And it was breaking her heart. Breaking her mentality; a small laugh escapes her chapped lips. "Adrian, sweetie. Do not cry. Mama is right here. Yes, she is. She's right here don't you see her?" she exhales to the infant child squirming in his mother's hold. Even if it was an illusion or fragment of her broken mind. She believed Elisabetha and the infant were at her side. She was desperate for love. Love from her daughter in law and grandson. "Oh Elisabetha, you silly girl. Mathias, is truly a big softy behind his cold exterior. I assure you, you are his heavenly light." she sighs out reaching to her daughter's cheek and thumbing it gently. In reality; her hand was gripping a rose and she was thumbing away it's petals the tears stinging the corners of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Leon's heart dropped at Feliks' words. Perhaps he HAD been distracted with the day of preparations for the wedding. He had pushed off his abdomen pain as wedding day jitters and regret immediately rushed into his gut. He followed Feliks out of the room to to Sara's room and tears almost flooded his eyes. Sara was gone. He needed to find her. But how?! Mathias would know what to do. He was so much cool-headed than the Belmont was. "Feliks! We need to go to Mathias! He can help come up with a plan so Sara can be safe." he said as he rushes out the door, still in his wedding coat.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 11:59 pm

The ravenette looks to the servant with her dull icy hues; his words in regards to her son seemed to pull her back to the reality she was slipping from. A small smile came to her lips as she rose from her spot in the gardens. "Do not fret Elisabetha, I am sure I will get him to listen to reason. And then we will all be happy again, we will be the perfect little family once more." she exhales with a weakened smile coming to her lips. She began to make her way to her son's chambers; She pushes open the door to take in Miriam and Mathias; the young knight rose from her spot before looking between Vasilisa and her son. Miriam had just listened his to hisses and frustrations in regards to his mother, reluctantly she bows before stepping out of the room as Vasilisa approached her son. Her appearance alone cause a clear sign she was losing a battle with herself. "Mathias.... May we please speak. I understand you are upset; but you are judging me without knowing the truth." she exhales to him with a frown pursing her lips as she approached her son. Miriam took the hint given by the matriarch and slipped out of the bedroom only to glance back briefly.  
---

Feliks listened to Leon with a deep frown as he followed his friend out of the church; he was stopped by a few guests wondering what has a occurred. With a frown he apologized to them and informed them that Miss Trantroul had been abducted and was now missing. With that he followed after Leon out of the house where they began to head towards the Cronqvist estate
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 9:52 pm

The macabre haired matriarch took a seat by her son on the edge of the bed; her eyes looked into his frost hues that mirrored hers. "Because he is my lover. You see when my father was dying; he wanted to see me married before his passing. Your father; married me hoping to secure himself entitlement and power. He was gravely disappointed when he learned he really wouldn't gain anything from the marriage. Your grandfather ensured that only I or my heirs would retain the Cronqvist fortune and what he left behind. Your father; he refused to consummate the marriage. He refused to touch me; at least that way. He found enjoyment in striking my body with whips and other tools; he refused to bed me and give me the heir... The child I desperately longed for. That was his power over me Mathias. He took my cousins, servants and other noblewomen to his bed. He was cruel. And I found myself in sadness and despair; but I am not a weak willed woman. I refused to stoop to the levels he would; I had dignity and honor. I used my magic to summon someone who could aid me in getting what I desired. A child. An heir. Perhaps even a spell powerful enough to enchant my husband to lay with me long enough to conceive a child." She exhales as her eyes lowered as if she almost felt ashamed for a moment. Her eyes then twisted back to meet her son as she wore a serious expression on her face; she releases a heavy sigh as she shook her head. Her frazzled locks bouncing about her paled features.

Even now; in this frail state she still maintained that ethereal beauty that had ensnared the incubus's damned heart. "But it was Magnus who I had summoned; he noted my sadness and he said I deserved to be treated with respect to be like the queen I am. He saw me. He saw who I was and he said I was beautiful and that your father was a fool! I felt valued for once in my life. I felt admired perhaps even loved. I asked him to help me; help me get my husband to lay with me. But instead he said he could steal your father's sperm and grant me the child I longed for without my husband having to touch me. He killed your father; and he impregnated me with you using Stefan's seed. I came up with the ruse that your father came around and laid with me shortly before his departure on business. Mathias, I did what I had to do to ensure both my line and my father's wishes. But you're human; you're my son. The church came to me while I was pregnant with you, they were never fond of me when I seized my father's throne. They didn't like having to answer to a woman; nor did they appreciate the fact that their holy father had crowned me and granted me his blessing instead of a male relative. They told me that I was going to bear the antichrist. That a seer of theirs foresaw I would be the mother of a being who would bring a reign of darkness to this world." She sighs out tucking back her locks behind her ears as she then proceeded to weave her locks into a braid.

She took a needed breath as she further revealed to her son more than she had ever wished to; she had always wanted to protect her son from the horrors of her past. But he was no longer a child; he was a man. A man who had lost more than anyone would have ever wanted; she had to accept this fact. Perhaps her keeping the truth from him had done more harm than good; but wasn't it a mother's job to protect her child from the cruelty of this world? She thought she had done her best in protecting him. Vasilisa looks to her son as she reaches her hands out gently to cup his face; she forces him to look into her eyes and offers a weak smile. "I love you, I have always loved you since the moment I felt you within my womb. I did not want to be an adulterer like he was; but perhaps that would have been best then? You are no devil's child Mathias, you are my child. I thought I was doing the right thing; please Mathias find it in your heart to forgive me. We have already lost so much; let us not lose each other as well. I beg of you... Losing you, it would surely kill me I would be joining you, Elisabetha, and Adrian. Please, you have to get better. My darling, Mathias...." she exhales as the tears began to sting the corners of her eyelids as the thought of losing her son as well would send her over the edge.

Everything she had done these past twenty nine years had been for him; had been for her son. Had been for her child and his future. Was she really the one in the wrong? Had she really done wrong by him by ensuring his existence? What should she have done differently? What could she do now to remedy this situation. To make it alright okay? She wanted to embrace her son and return to the days he would crawl onto her lap; bury himself into her and try to read along with her as she read old tales of grandor and legends. She reaches out thumbing his cheek as her brows knitted together; she adored him she would always love her son unconditionally.

--
Miriam stood outside the bedroom with a frown pursed to her lips; her eyes twisted upward when she heard the sound of footsteps fastly approaching Mathias's room. She took in the sight of Leon and his comrade Feliks; her brows came together confused by their appearance. Shouldn't Leon be at the church right now getting married? "Leon? What brings you here, aren't you suppose to be getting married right about now?" She says trying to offer the blonde a smile.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Leon had been a bit out of breath from his haste, ”Miriam, I need to speak with Mathias. I need his help. Sara’s been taken. I need his brain. Please, Miriam. Let me speak to him.” He rants quickly and slightly out of breath. He hadn’t stopped running until he got here. And he needed to hurry. He needed to get Sara back.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 5:50 pm

A hand struck hard against Mathias's face as Vasilisa stood now; her frost hues blazing with anger after hearing his outburst "I never put you through any living hell. It is not by my hand that people scorned you! You think you are the only who has lived a pained life Mathias?! Ha! You are so much more ignorant than I ever thought! You wicked child; you seek to blame others for your misfortune. You always have! And who has been there for you every moment of your life? Loving you, guarding you?! Who!? Me. You seek to blame me for what happened to her?! To him?! I see them every day Mathias!? They have not left my mind since they left this world! I am haunted by my daughter in law, my grandson! Mathias you ungrateful child! I loved them! I loved them just as much as you did! You are not the only one who wishes them back! But it's not my fault she got sick! She was a very healthy girl! She shouldn't be dead! She should be here, they should be here!" she hollers as she finds rage consuming her soul; he was refusing to see the truth. He was refusing to hear her; he was blaming her?!

How dare he? What a vile child he truly turned out to be? Why couldn't she have been blessed with a more understanding child. Grief. Grief was doing this to them. Vasilisa's heart began to pound against her chest; her eyes seemed to glow. "I think its time we join them together." She exhales as she unties her sash before twining it around her son's neck; she forces him onto his back and began to tightening. Tears stinging the corners of her eyes. "They proclaimed you the devil's child. They said I would birth a grand evil. Perhaps that evil is me? Perhaps you're right. So I shall do this world a favor and remove the Cronqvist line from the earth. Shh, all will be well Mathias. Soon I'll hold you in my arms as you sleep permanently. I have so many things for you, I love you but now after how you've turned on me. It seems our relationship cannot be repaired; so now we sleep." she exhales as she began to strangle her son.

A few feet away from the breaking queen stood a dark silhouette; Zalim revealed himself only slightly to the dark prince. His pale hues glowing with wickedly as he place a finger to his lips as if he were shushing Mathias to keep quiet. This was all too good; his plans were unfolding perfectly as he continued to infect both mother and son with his rage. His beautiful sin.

---

Miriam looks between the two and purses her lips as she felt concern come to her features; she parted lips to speak that was until the screaming from the room behind her. Her eyes looked upon the door; there were sounds coming from beyond it. Sounds of a struggle? It sounded like Lady Vasilisa and her son were having a grave argument. "They're in his room."
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Leon frowned as he heard the voices raise from the room behind Miriam. "I'm sorry" he apologized quickly as he moved Miriam aside and pushed the doors open. What he saw in the room appalled him. Lady Vasilisa with a makeshift noose around her only son's throat. He let his instincts take control as he pulled a knife from the wall and rushed over, cutting the sash and pulling the newly cut fabric from his dearest friend's throat. Quickly, he pushes Vasilisa back and rushed to check upon his friend. "Mathias! My friend! Please stay awake, I need your help!" he almost cried out. What had come over the lady? She was almost like a second mother to him, as well since his own mother died when he was but still a child. This shocked him. Vasilisa would never have laid such a harmful hand on her beloved son...
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 7:26 pm

Vasilisa pulled off her son by the other young lord she had taken under her wing; another she had seen has a child of her own. She felt herself be passed to the she knight who had served them well; her eyes were wide as she listened to her son hiss those words. She had just tried to murder him. Had she really just done such a thing. She was ushered away before she could get another word in; Miriam pulls her away to her bedchambers where she was shoved into her bed. "Milady! What has consumed your mind?! What is becoming of this household?!" Miriam cries out to her Matriarch with a widened lilac hues. Vasilisa looks to Miriam with her features paled"By the gods what have I done? I.... almost took my son's life.... What has happened to me? To my heart!? It feels like it's being poisoned with sin! With hatred, rage, and lust! The sin is consuming me! I.... am not that kind of woman. I would never.... I am not who he scorns...." She shudders out to the young knight who knelt down beside her queen; whose rivers began to flow as she clutched her chest and head.

"I worked so hard to reach where I am now..... I was the pride in my father's eye. Despite being a daughter! I strove to become this region's queen and one that they would adore.... I was adored by many, I was liked.... The pope, even he was fond of I. But now, now darkness consumes my world! My father wanted me married; but instead of marrying me to a man of equal standing. He married me to a knight, a knight who had worked for his title thinking it would reveal honor and worth. But.... It was a lie.... He was so cruel.... Why?! Why didn't he just lay with me? Was I not pretty enough? Everyone thought me too beautiful.... Or was it.... Truly because I was the head.... I was the ruler here...." The Queen wept as she began to crumble before Miriam who remained silent hearing her queen's banters. "Days in the sun....... When your life has barely begun, not until my own life is done could I ever leave you......." She sings softly through her tears before falling back onto the pillows and comforters, as her body began to fall back what she was the most beautiful thing to her.

It was Mathias; small and innocent adorned in his viridian green robes. His big bright blue hues wide with wonder and his smile beautiful... Gently he reaches for her and takes her hands into his; before he buries his face into her. "Can we go to our other world Mama? Can we go to the world where the faeries sing and play? "To the days in the sun Mama." He exclaims to her; tears stream down her cheeks as she looks upon her beloved child. "We can go wherever you wish my son.... I love you Mathias, I love you so much! You are my world! My days in the son, don't ever leave me?" She exhales to her son pleadingly; he only looked to her as he began to lead her to her other world. "Silly mama, I could never hate you! You're my mama, I will always love you... No matter what...." He exclaims as they crossed through her mind to her beautiful queendom. The world beyond this one. A world she had created to be her escape in her youth. Hearing his words she found happiness there and she followed her beloved child to their little sanctuary.

Not knowing that her reality world going black...

Miriam jumps to her feet seeing her queen fall back and her eyes closing. "Lady Vasilisa!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shrills shock washing over her; she turns to another servant and commands them to fetch a doctor. Unaware that her queen had entered a coma and was departing to another world where her son adored her still and where they were happy; with no death, no secrets to tear them apart.....  
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Leon looked down at his friend as Miriam pulled Lady Cronqvist out of the room, "Are you alright my friend? Or better yet, Are you well enough to give me some advice?" he asked as he ordered a servant to bring a jug of water and a cup up. "Mathias, my friend, I fear that my Sara has been stolen from under our noses on a day I regretfully was occupied with readying for our day. I fear that the Vampire we had discussed a bit ago may be preying on her. Please, My friend, If you have any more information of this Vampire, do tell me, So Myself and Feliks can go save her from the monster's deadly clutches." tears had started to form in his eyes as he almost pleaded with his much more calculating friend. If anyone knew what to do or where to go, it was Mathias. He had long depended on his dearest friend's quick wit that has saved hundreds of lives before. Now Leon prayed that he would be able to reach Sara's side in time.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 11:52 pm

Deep within the forest of eternal night stands a mighty castle; in the heart of the castle in the lord's bedchambers lies the stolen bride of Leon Belmont. Sara Trantoul; her long waves frame her face like angel wings. Cerulean hues flutter open and her heart instantly felt pain; something was not right.
Instinctively she sat up and her locks cascade about her slender form; her lips parted as Leon's name escaped them. Tears stung the corners of her eyes; her head throbbed as her fingers gently rose touching the side of her forehead. Where was she? Where was Leon? Her lips purse as she took note of her surroundings. She then recalled what had occurred to her; she had been stolen away from her wedding. She had been stolen from her beloved fiance. Stolen from Leon. She had to get back to him. She had to return Leon's side. She tosses back the comforters as she slides from the bed before falling to her knees;her legs felt weak and her body ached. "I have to get away.... I have to return you Leon." she whispers as she reaches for the nightstand using it to aid her in returning to a stance. Her body felt weak; perhaps it was because of the slumber he had put her under?

Sara's eyes twisted about for a moment as she rose to her feet; her fingers touch the side of the wall as she began to use it to guide her way around the bedchamber. It was huge; fit for a king. Or someone who was hoping to compensate. Sara was completely unaware of the danger that loomed within the bedchamber's shadows. She was so focused on getting out of here; spotting the door she begins to pads over to it till her hands touch the doorknob. Her heart was racing slightly; but she had to be strong if she wanted to return to Leon's side. Was he already searching for her? Was he on his way to save her from her father's preferred choice? Walter. He had cast a spell upon her to make her fall into a slumber; to fall into his arms. He wasn't human. Was he a sorcerer? Was he a creature of darkness? Why had he kidnapped her? Was it because she continued to refuse him; to refuse his proposal? Refused to choose him over her Leon? So many questions; but so much she did not want to know. She slowly turns the door knob.
---

Feliks looks to the crusader with a frown as he climbs off his horse in the distance; he rubs at the back of his neck with a deep frown coming to his lips. "I think the forest is about two maybe three miles north of here? Leon, are you sure you're okay with doing this? You've been forced to give up your title; everything you've worked for." He exhales placing a hand upon his blade's hilt. The church had told Leon if he chose to pursue the vampire and his kidnapped betrothed he'd lose everything. They practically forbade it. Said it to be a lost cause. He chose the woman over the church; it impressed the Lecarde but caused him some mild concern too.

----

Tan hands wiped at the dish before pausing in mid wash; they placed the plate down upon the wooden table along with the towel. Dark blue hues twist towards the window where the castle stood in its grand statue but a walk away. It would appear Walter was at it again; but he sensed something in the distance. Rather someone....
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 am

Leon looked over the book as his friend showed it to him. Walter Bernhard. Red hair, Tall, Probably older than him by quite a long time. But he had to do whatever it took to save his beloved Sara. He could only imagine her fighting for her life against this monster. He had to leave and leave quickly. He handed the book back to Mathias, ”Thank you. Mathias. I don’t know what I would do without you. Your knowledge has saved my life a countless many times, and Sara and I both owe you our eternal gratitude.” He shows a small smile to his friend. ”Now please, my friend, get some rest. You look almost as pale as the dead. I need you to be feeling better for when I return with Sara. I would very much like it to have my best friend at my side on my wedding day.” he finished as he left the room and headed his way to the church’s headquarters to ask for the necessary permission. Yes or No, he was going. But he would prefer their support at least for his title’s sake.

The words hit hard on Leon’s ears. They had told him to abandon the mission as it was doomed to failure. Had they never known love so strong for another in their lives? A Love that would last for all eternity? A love like the kind he and Sara relished in? Foolish men. He stood from his kneeling position, ”I will not. Sara is my betrothed and the love of my life. The very God we all stand and fight to worship had brought an angel’s breath to me for my service for him. And you believe that standing there and telling me a monster, who’s entire purpose of being is to traduce God’s holy name, is a lost cause? That my wife-to-be is not a suitable reason to go and defend Our Lord’s name? So be it. If My title is granted by the Church and my blade is the church’s. I Do not fight for the Church. I am one of God’s granted warrior, and I will go off and fight for the blessed miracle God has granted me.” He ranted, almost angrily as he removes his hastily attached sheath and baldrick. He tosses it to the ground of the parishioners before him, before turning from them and storming out. He was filled with a deep seated rage that he had to put aside. He could not fight at his best if such things consumed his mind. He was angry, yes, but he knew his God was not to blame. The church had wished to not get involved with the monsters. And thinking back on it as the balmy air of an oncoming storm flowed around the world beside him, he could find it reasonable why the church would not want to get involved.

It bore no matter now, he climbed up onto his chestnut Anglo-Kabarda horse and met up with Feliks, explaining the situation to him. Something crossed his mind for a moment. Mathias had mentioned the Forest of Eternal Night, and that Vampires are weakened by sunlight. In the Forest of Eternal Night, some sort of powerful spell keeps the sun from shining down on the area. He felt the vials of holy water in a pouch at his side and sighed slightly. He had his own personal cross, and holy water, but he had no extra holy artifacts nor access to sunlight. He did however have Feliks helping him. And Feliks at least knew a few things more of the creatures that Leon was sure he hadn’t learned yet.

“If the forest is so close, we must hurry. The sooner we arrive, the safer my darling Sara will be.” he said as he willed the horse forward with a shake of the reins and a slight tap to the horse’s stomach to ease it into a faster pace. He would not allow this vampire to have whatever he wished with Sara. He would save her. Or die trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CV: The Dark Crusades.    CV: The Dark Crusades.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

CV: The Dark Crusades.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next